FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Clubf

Clubf

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

My partner and I are planning on going to clubf on saturday.

I have been once before but my boyfriend hasnt and well although ive been once before we are both nervous

It would be great if even if nothing were to happen with people that we could make friends with people that also attend just so perhaps this will make us feel more comfortable on the night.

I would be really grateful for support of fellow club f'ers x x x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"My partner and I are planning on going to clubf on saturday.

I have been once before but my boyfriend hasnt and well although ive been once before we are both nervous

It would be great if even if nothing were to happen with people that we could make friends with people that also attend just so perhaps this will make us feel more comfortable on the night.

I would be really grateful for support of fellow club f'ers x x x"

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

let me try that again..... lol oops...

I am not sure how busy it will be post "party night" week.... but I am sure you will have a blast....

not just sit in the corner...sit where the main groups are and have a natter...... the good thing about the place is they do try and get ya to fit in as long as you make the effort....

if all goes good... may see you there on one of the big party nights....

sean xxxxxxx

By *ntheswingCouple  over a year ago

middlesbrough

It's like most things, you get out of it what you put in. In other words, if you sit in the corner and don't talk to people then all you'll get is just that.

Introduce yourselves to people and you'll have fun.

We've been going to clubf for over 4 years and love it.

Wednesdays and fridays tend to be quietest, but saturday nights are wild and even wilder on party nights.

Just go with the intention of enjoying yourselves, talk to people and you'll have a great time.

» Add a new message to this topic