FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > too young??

too young??

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

hey all just a quick question.

don't go off on one at me but i was just wondering am i too young to be on here, cos when i mail people and they ask how old i am they always say im too young.

Now don't get me wrong i know people have the age range but there has to be some one around my area that likes guys my age hasn't there???

I mean i have 18-50 on my profile just as a guide if some one came along that was older and we got on that would be fine.

Any advice would be great thanks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Nope your not too young, just remember its down to personal choice. Some members have sons & daughters your age so might not feel right to some.

Yes far too young for me, definitely not my thing at all, not just because ive 2 kids.

No you've every right to be here but just read profiles before you message, there are some that do like them your age and some that dont

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

ok np cheers

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple  over a year ago

Bolton

I don't think you're too young to be here - you're an adult after all - having said that we'd probably not meet someone of your age - that's just us though and no reflection upon you at all. If you've got the right attitude, etc etc won't labour it - then you should be able to have fun. Z

No you're not too young, you just wouldn't be for me as I have children older than you, and I prefer playing with people my own age.

You must remember, just as you have an age limit, others have age limites too. You may like the look of a 50 year old and message her, but if her age limit is over 45, what is the point?

Read profiles and hopefully you'll find someone who is looking for you.

Good luck.

From our point of view, ick, you could be our son.

We find it mentally hard to play with people young enough to be our kids or old enough to be our parents.

To add, I just don't understand why people get up in arms about others likes and dislikes.

Swinging is about fulfilling what you want to do. To do that you will have limits. Some don't want youngsters, some don't want black guys, some want older, some want asians, some want couples, some want bi. And so on.

Why is it so hard to understand that you not fulfilling a persons requirement is not a bad thing, it's just a thing.

"To add, I just don't understand why people get up in arms about others likes and dislikes.

Swinging is about fulfilling what you want to do. To do that you will have limits. Some don't want youngsters, some don't want black guys, some want older, some want asians, some want couples, some want bi. And so on.

Why is it so hard to understand that you not fulfilling a persons requirement is not a bad thing, it's just a thing."

Aah my own personal bete noire: the inability of some to recognise that just as they have preferences others do too and it shouldn't be questioned!

not to young, I am younger than you and it hasnt stopped me at all however you do look rather baby faced ( please dont take offence to that )

No your deffo not to young.....

» Add a new message to this topic