FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Any ideas for a Swingle?

Any ideas for a Swingle?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I'm probably making myself look really stupid now, trying to think up a name for a single guy, or a girl for that matter, looking to enter the world of swinging (a swingle? hmm) but it just popped into my head and made me chuckle so I thought I'd throw it out there. Hope I'm not offending anyone by the way, by appearing flippant.

Anyway, back to my reason for posting. Can anyone recommend a club in the Ilford, Essex area (or even South East for that matter) that I could go to for my first ever experience? Or, is it more sensible for me to build up some experience chatting to everyone on here first and maybe, if I'm lucky enough, meet people in a less public environment? I'm a little shy by nature if the truth be known and feel a little daunted at the thought of entering a place on my own, full of experienced swingers, but excitement and curiosity I'm sure will get the better of me. Maybe it's just a case of jumping in at the deep end and going for it, I don't know, any advice would be gladly welcomed.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *atthew RichardsMan  over a year ago

J13 of the M5

Go for the club meet.

A lot of the places are very relaxed and easy going. I went to my first club early, chilled for the first few hours then slowly built up the nerve to engage and get involved.

Take it easy but its a great opportunity to meet a lot of people in a short period of time, just act natural and dont follow people around.

You should have a great time, if you can get in the front door, watch out for restrictions on single men.

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

Have a look at the clubs section on here. You should be able to see the clubs in your area and then you can do a bit of research and see which ones you might fancy.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

can only be a swingle if your single swinger hun he he

[Removed by poster at 02/07/10 20:53:25]

Matthew and Jezebel - thank you for the great advice x

Kittenxx - Looking at your profile it looks like I'm old news! I should have guessed that a word like that would have been invented way before I came on the scene (not literally of course!).

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

" I should have guessed that a word like that would have been invented way before I came on the scene "

Yep

But welcome ta the scene anway

Get ya self to a few of the many socials

The forums are also a great place ta get known too

Good luck xx

» Add a new message to this topic