FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > First message

First message

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *-1991 OP   Man  over a year ago

nottingham

What do you girls like to see when you receive a message off a new guy?

What should the guy say to expect a reply back?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

I'm not sure there is a secret formulae.

Best advice I would suggest, is read their profile completely first.. Then introduce yourself explaining why you've chosen to contact "them".

Also, include a face pic.

Always be respectful, and accept that if you don't get a reply, it's nothing personal.... Jus move on.

By *ee VianteWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in North Norfolk

Don't "expect" a reply. That's a recipe for disappointment.

Send the message and forget about it.

There isn't a magic formula.

Having a good profile helps because a lot of women look at the profile before deciding whether to even read the message. The best message ever with a crap profile may well be a total waste of time.

I, personally, like to see something about who a person is and what they have to offer, rather than it being all about what they want.

How they found my profile and why they decided to message me (preferably not just because they're horny and I'm female) can help.

Most vital is that they seem to have read my profile, (commenting on something from it is a good sign, not just saying "I liked your profile", like most who didn't read it do), and are a fair fit to what I'm looking for.

Ultimately, however, just learning how to say the things I want to hear is not going to get someone into my knickers.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

As has been said ...your profile is a big decider. Yours, I would suggest, needs a bit of beefing up? (Rather brief and doesn't say much).

You are clearly "buff" but again, on a swinging site, your youth is against you for many women n couples so be VERY selective in those you contact.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"What do you girls like to see when you receive a message off a new guy?

What should the guy say to expect a reply back?"

I personally like a face pic, fickle as it sounds but I like an attraction to commence chat x

» Add a new message to this topic