FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > looking for real bi fem fun

looking for real bi fem fun

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

how come so hard to find real naughty ff fun most say there bi but it only get to kiss and maybe some licking,where do you find the real naughty bi fem to explore with ,love to have a full on bifem fun toy etc, anyone else find this to be the case to xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *hortieWoman  over a year ago

Northampton

Yep!

so its not just me being greedy lol x

By *ittykate84Woman  over a year ago

CHESTER

It is really hard as i am ultra ultra picky when it comes to the women I play with, got fed up of people messaging so changed my profile back to straight

By *i fem huntersCouple  over a year ago

london

"so its not just me being greedy lol x"

Nope

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Real Bi ladies are not that hard to find!

By *AYSALCouple  over a year ago

Barnsley

It is hard to find real bi-sexual women... a lot of females just like kissing girls and the novelty of maybe giving another woman a bit of tongue action. It's a shame really.

But us kinky bisexual ladies do exist, promise!!

I prefer women to men and my husband accepts this and enjoys it! teeheehee xx

so its not a mit they do exist just have to keep looking xx

Only speaking from myself here... Im defiantly bi and like using my toys on a meet but i would never just do a ff meet... My preference is cock and will always be and i need one present on my meets.. I stopped meeting couples due to the exact reason you mentioned but still manage to find some filthy gals in the clubs and at parties.. They are out there... Its just finding them

It's not hard to find one at all, it just depends on what's on offer that's all

You load a profile declaring you are straight, then single bi-fems contact you

By *apillonNoirWoman  over a year ago

There...

I adore ladies and have a huge toy box but... I need a male to be part of the fun. Tried FF only play and to be honest it just didn't do it for me. Good luck with your search

By *bi HaiveMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

I suspect it's far easier for singles than a woman in a couple.

Probably down to all the "I'm looking for FF fun but don't meet without my other half, but he'll just sit in the corner/take pics/ will only join in if invited" text in profiles.

A

Welcome to the single man problem, to find a woman, wish you luck lol.

"I suspect it's far easier for singles than a woman in a couple.

Probably down to all the "I'm looking for FF fun but don't meet without my other half, but he'll just sit in the corner/take pics/ will only join in if invited" text in profiles.

A"

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

If you chase labels, you will often be disappointed.

We have never played with a "bi female", but,as can be seen from our veries, we have loads of friends who we have played with who happen to be both female and bi lol!

By *hole Lotta RosieWoman  over a year ago

Deviant City

Yoohoo! *waves* bi lady here

Surely if its just two women together its lesbian fun rather than bi fun? Just saying is all

It does feel as if this site is getting desperately Straight - both in membership and outlook.

I used to meet lots of wonderful bi/gay women on here, but not for a long time...!

By *rolley DollyWoman  over a year ago

TT

I'm here I am bi so I play alone and with couple s and I like to get down and filthy

With my girlies I'm a real bi girl

"Surely if its just two women together its lesbian fun rather than bi fun? Just saying is all "

So if I have a cup of coffee, I shouldn't describe myself as a tea drinker any more?

To me, Bi means just that - I like men and I like women, but I never mix my pleasures any more..!!

"Surely if its just two women together its lesbian fun rather than bi fun? Just saying is all

So if I have a cup of coffee, I shouldn't describe myself as a tea drinker any more?

To me, Bi means just that - I like men and I like women, but I never mix my pleasures any more..!!

"

So would you describe the sex you have with men as "bi fun"? Unless one is having sex with more than one person on that particular occasion then that sex is either straight or gay (or lesbian if you prefer) ??

like most of you i like the male fun to so would def be my preference either female join us or we meet another cpl for mmff

By *SweetVioletxWoman  over a year ago

Liverpool

I'm a real bi-female - love to play with all sexes - couples and singles. I like variety - what can I say?

Sadly not meeting for a little while but can't wait to get back out there x

"how come so hard to find real naughty ff fun most say there bi but it only get to kiss and maybe some licking,where do you find the real naughty bi fem to explore with ,love to have a full on bifem fun toy etc, anyone else find this to be the case to xx"

We single fems are out there but i find most only want to play with bi fems rather than a gay fem.

"Surely if its just two women together its lesbian fun rather than bi fun? Just saying is all

"

"

Well said!

"Welcome to the single man problem, to find a woman, wish you luck lol."

Where do you find the real naughty bi fems to explore with….Newcastle!!!

we have full fem fun -

think maybe we should get get females and bifem cpls to rate them self 1 to 10 on how bi they are be easier for us girls to choose if same interest in ff fun lol xx

We've had the same problem in the past but I'm still holding out hope and buying me a nice big strap on!

"think maybe we should get get females and bifem cpls to rate them self 1 to 10 on how bi they are be easier for us girls to choose if same interest in ff fun lol xx"

Get people to list their kinsey scale results. I came out a straight (excuse the irony) 50/50 as to finding males and females attractive.

"We've had the same problem in the past but I'm still holding out hope and buying me a nice big strap on!"

we hoped youd stretch your 40 - 50

looks like all us girls need a party together lol xx

"We've had the same problem in the past but I'm still holding out hope and buying me a nice big strap on!

we hoped youd stretch your 40 - 50 "

Aww sorry it's that age old (haha puns) story. Our folks are 50! Just couldn't! Xx

but if you look that means old folks are having the most fun on here avg age 40 to 50 on fab lol xx

"We've had the same problem in the past but I'm still holding out hope and buying me a nice big strap on!

we hoped youd stretch your 40 - 50

Aww sorry it's that age old (haha puns) story. Our folks are 50! Just couldn't! Xx"

its fine - we can dream whispers we dont look or act our age

Not our fault all the young ones are vanilla lol. We know we're limited but we've got each other to tide us over. x

but think of the fun your missing lol xx

Do you know how hard it is to find a genuine Bi Fem here in Spain !!!!!!

By *hortieWoman  over a year ago

Northampton

"looks like all us girls need a party together lol xx"

Hola

Do you go to clubs?? It's far easier whenbyour face to face, I've never met a couple just from fab, it just doesn't seem to work!!

"Do you go to clubs?? It's far easier whenbyour face to face, I've never met a couple just from fab, it just doesn't seem to work!! "

While we have no problem meering couples off here, we don't even look for women online. Every FFM we've gad as beeb as the result of meeting in real life

By *qua vitaeWoman  over a year ago

Shropshire/South Yorkshire

I'm finding it difficult to find a bi lady to explore and have fun with too. Have chatted to a few, but hasn't progressed, or get contacted by couples wanting a ffm - don't want to run before I can walk! Have resisted the urge to ask, 'what's wrong with my profile'.

I adore ff and like it better than having cock but a lot of couples we have met the girl girl action was not as intense as I would have liked. Wished more fems were into proper girl girl fun. We have a few couples we meet regularly who into it.

Love meeting sexy single ladies however the genuine ones that meet without men seem to be hiding at the moment.

I find a lot of women are happy to have me go down on them but won't return the favour!

I play alone with fems but trying to find them is very hard. Had a lesbian girlfriend who I adored.

By *inksfun1Woman  over a year ago

great britain

im a bi female and have the same problem been lucky enough to meet a great couple off this site , ) but would like regular 1 on 1 fun with another female if your in north wales area give me a shout , )

" Do you know how hard it is to find a genuine Bi Fem here in Spain !!!!!!"

I'm in Palmanova in a few weeks - gives me a shout!!!

not even looking just for a ff meet be happy for bi female to join me and my partner ,or cpl with a naughty bi female for cpls meet mmff

"not even looking just for a ff meet be happy for bi female to join me and my partner ,or cpl with a naughty bi female for cpls meet mmff "
and thats what I find off putting, you start off by saying your looking for FF fun, but sooner or later they try to bring in a male

"not even looking just for a ff meet be happy for bi female to join me and my partner ,or cpl with a naughty bi female for cpls meet mmff and thats what I find off putting, you start off by saying your looking for FF fun, but sooner or later they try to bring in a male "

That's possibly because they are bisexual, maybe you need to seek out lesbians?

By *unfunandmorefun77Couple  over a year ago

Carmarthenshire

"It is hard to find real bi-sexual women... a lot of females just like kissing girls and the novelty of maybe giving another woman a bit of tongue action. It's a shame really.

But us kinky bisexual ladies do exist, promise!!

I prefer women to men and my husband accepts this and enjoys it! teeheehee xx"

My hubby accepts that too and loves me meeting my lady friend sometimes friends on my own in our home.

I send him a couple of pics to tease him while he is in work and he finds it such a turn on. Im very lucky to have a hubby that lets me explore my bi side as much as I want (which in my case is as much as possible)

:D

E

Xxxx

By *riendly_Mancs_CoupleCouple  over a year ago

london

Ooo. Things are looking up . Seems there is quite a bit of interest in our neck of the woods for girls who like... Shall we say... More action than words. (We choose to call it 'slutty fun') I (Jayne) love cock more than pussy. However, when we do find a nice, sexy, clean woman (either single or part if a couple) and I am relaxed, virtually anything goes (apart from pain, wee & poo). I have lots of toys such as strap on, double ender, vibes etc and love to use them with ladies. The key to it for me is relaxation and that can only be achieved if I know the lady is as clean as me and if there is a Hubby/BF present he isn't all pushy etc. If the situation is right watch me go.

I'm bi and love threesum fun. We have been very lucky and have met a few lovely bi females. It does take time but it has definitely been worth the wait !

Lots of couples, we have found, like the ladies to 'put on a show' , each to their own but that's not our thing !

Have a wicked Wednesday xx her !

our fem is fully bi, infact she really only likes playing with other women (100% her choice) and would play all night with toys ect given the chance, like we have stated before though, its not that genuine bi fems are not out there, its that they are the minority on here and you have got to work hard to attract them

Why couples have a pre occupation with chasing the unicorn of a bi female to play with a couple is beyond me!

Prefer a bi fem couple then get pussy and 2 cocks to play with, much more fun and us girls can always play on our own, the chasing must be driven by the men surely! Are they not comfortable with a guy in the room or sharing the ladies?

By *dwalu2Couple  over a year ago

Bristol

"Why couples have a pre occupation with chasing the unicorn of a bi female to play with a couple is beyond me!

Prefer a bi fem couple then get pussy and 2 cocks to play with, much more fun and us girls can always play on our own, the chasing must be driven by the men surely! Are they not comfortable with a guy in the room or sharing the ladies?"

Is it really that hard to understand? Lots of women don't want two cocks to play with. Lots of women want to play with another woman together with their male partner, rather than just play as two women.

As always with Fab, it's a matter of personal preference.

"Why couples have a pre occupation with chasing the unicorn of a bi female to play with a couple is beyond me!

Prefer a bi fem couple then get pussy and 2 cocks to play with, much more fun and us girls can always play on our own, the chasing must be driven by the men surely! Are they not comfortable with a guy in the room or sharing the ladies?

Is it really that hard to understand? Lots of women don't want two cocks to play with. Lots of women want to play with another woman together with their male partner, rather than just play as two women.

"

Some men can't comprehend the possibility of any woman not wanting their precious cock.

Some men can't comprehend the possibility of any woman not wanting their precious cock. "

this x10

"I love fem2fem but !!!!!!!" , here it comes:-

1 . I need my Husband

2. I need my FB

to be there as I am only doing this to fulfil his fantasy.

If you that serious about being Bi you play because you enjoy female to female sex and are willing to meet on your own, Ok have your partner take you to a meet but once inside the bedroom just let us girls play in peace and enjoy our time together.

My god sometimes its like being directed in a porn movie by over eager males , I am there for my own pleasure and the other fem ....... just let us enjoy it !!!!!

We /I throughly enjoy my /our meets.

A"

This. Love FF fun. Love MFF fun - when all join in.

When I am meeting, for me it just comes down to agreeing what is wanted by all parties before meeting

By *renchbambi xWoman  over a year ago

Need to know basis

I'm still looking for a bi lady down in Dorset. So far all i have found are men pretending to be women or women pretending to be bi. So OP it is not just you finding it hard

By *oxy-blonde-vixenWoman  over a year ago

Peterborough

Waves hehe

D x

Need to know basis

"Waves hehe

D x "

Can you teleport

By *oxy-blonde-vixenWoman  over a year ago

Peterborough

"Waves hehe

D x

Can you teleport "

I wish I could

"not even looking just for a ff meet be happy for bi female to join me and my partner ,or cpl with a naughty bi female for cpls meet mmff and thats what I find off putting, you start off by saying your looking for FF fun, but sooner or later they try to bring in a male

That's possibly because they are

bisexual, maybe you need to seek out lesbians? "

im not seeking anyone, I was just giving my thoughts as to why they may be struggling

By *pecial Kx2Couple  over a year ago

dunfermline

we have the same problem Kaz is 100% bi, loves her strap on n getting down n dirty with other girls (check out our pics n see lol) but single bi fems will chat to us but as soon as its mentioned that Kev will be there they stop chatting to us we haven't had mff meet in over a year but there is deffo bi fem couples out there who love to play

"we have the same problem Kaz is 100% bi, loves her strap on n getting down n dirty with other girls (check out our pics n see lol) but single bi fems will chat to us but as soon as its mentioned that Kev will be there they stop chatting to us we haven't had mff meet in over a year but there is deffo bi fem couples out there who love to play"

Maybe you should mention that right at the beginning? I've had this happen countless times and it's annoying. I feel like I'm being duped. If you want FFM then just say that, but if you're trying to get an FFM by pretending it's going to be FF…..grrrr!

By *pecial Kx2Couple  over a year ago

dunfermline

we always tell them from the start we never play alone,

we would never try dupe a single lady in to it x

"Ooo. Things are looking up . Seems there is quite a bit of interest in our neck of the woods for girls who like... Shall we say... More action than words. (We choose to call it 'slutty fun') I (Jayne) love cock more than pussy. However, when we do find a nice, sexy, clean woman (either single or part if a couple) and I am relaxed, virtually anything goes (apart from pain, wee & poo). I have lots of toys such as strap on, double ender, vibes etc and love to use them with ladies. The key to it for me is relaxation and that can only be achieved if I know the lady is as clean as me and if there is a Hubby/BF present he isn't all pushy etc. If the situation is right watch me go. "

100% in the same boat as you there, I (sassy) love the real bi ladies, the ones who just wonna get stuck in and enjoy the full fem on fem experience. I have met a few bi fem couple, where the woman does actually like being with a woman. But the majority are more mildly bi. I won't meet alone, but my partner doesn't mind just leaving us to get down n dirty, then him and other male (if it's a couple) will join in. I have plenty of toys, but not managed to use them much

"like most of you i like the male fun to so would def be my preference either female join us or we meet another cpl for mmff"

And there in lies your problem! I am a fully bi female, as in I meet one on one with females, but if you are just looking for a FFM with your partner then that means the females have to fancy both of you for starters....this rarely happens! Also, in my experience (just my opinion) a lot of couples who play with couples, the female only tends to do the minimum "bi" thing for her partner's titilation!

It seems to be a common thing that couples think they can " find a bi female" for their pleasure....what's in it for us?! Maybe make your profile a bit clearer as to what you are looking for and make sure there are as many pics of your partner as there are of you!

Good luck in your quest!

xx

just to clear up any misunderstanding our profile does say cpl looking for bi female or cpl with bi female, my thing was alot of bi female cpls the ff fun is very mild .i have am sure there are cpls where the female enjoys her ff fun and feel the same and like to explore more ,plus wont be just doing it to entertain the guys but it good know the poor guys are all worked up lol,and ready for us when we want them lol xx

bit more than a half kiss and a nipple tweak please

my thoughts exactly ,let the fun begin lol xx

"we have the same problem Kaz is 100% bi, loves her strap on n getting down n dirty with other girls (check out our pics n see lol) but single bi fems will chat to us but as soon as its mentioned that Kev will be there they stop chatting to us we haven't had mff meet in over a year but there is deffo bi fem couples out there who love to play

Maybe you should mention that right at the beginning? I've had this happen countless times and it's annoying. I feel like I'm being duped. If you want FFM then just say that, but if you're trying to get an FFM by pretending it's going to be FF…..grrrr!

"

"just to clear up any misunderstanding our profile does say cpl looking for bi female or cpl with bi female, my thing was alot of bi female cpls the ff fun is very mild .i have am sure there are cpls where the female enjoys her ff fun and feel the same and like to explore more ,plus wont be just doing it to entertain the guys but it good know the poor guys are all worked up lol,and ready for us when we want them lol xx"

Emily loves ff play but wont play unless Im there because SHE feels it would be cheating. Heres the catch, it does nothing for me, it bores me. While shes playing with the fem Im watching tv over their shoulder not being entertained at all. But as others have said, the women always seem to think its putting on a show for me, they couldnt be more wrong. But because of that attitude Emily misses out

Need to know basis

"Waves hehe

D x

Can you teleport

I wish I could "

i hope we will meet again

"I find a lot of women are happy to have me go down on them but won't return the favour! "

Emily would love to return the favour, but I guess me being there would put you off.

[Removed by poster at 03/09/14 19:29:40]

"

If you that serious about being Bi you play because you enjoy female to female sex and are willing to meet on your own, Ok have your partner take you to a meet but once inside the bedroom just let us girls play in peace and enjoy our time together.

"

Thats the second time Ive seen somebody suggest Im not really bi because I wont meet alone. Im sorry but thats utter rubbish. I am SERIOUSLY bi. I love ff fun. But IM MARRIED I will not have sex with ANYONE unless my husband is there so I know I am not cheating on him. Thats MY choice not his instruction and it does not make me any less bisexual.

Emily xx

"I find a lot of women are happy to have me go down on them but won't return the favour!

Emily would love to return the favour, but I guess me being there would put you off. "

wouldent stop me dont mind the guys there just a shame you so far away xx

"

Thats the second time Ive seen somebody suggest Im not really bi because I wont meet alone. Im sorry but thats utter rubbish. I am SERIOUSLY bi. I love ff fun. But IM MARRIED I will not have sex with ANYONE unless my husband is there so I know I am not cheating on him. Thats MY choice not his instruction and it does not make me any less bisexual.

Emily xx"

The only person who has the right to say you are bi is you. Don't let others dictate how you play.

I am bi sexual, hubby has been known on occasion to tell me to go in a playroom, lock the door and enjoy myself with another lady, last time it happened with a couple where the guy tried to manipulate the situation from a MMFF foursome to a FFM threesome with him being the guy of course, needless to say he wasn't best happy and learnt his lesson when off us girl went on our own, hubby had a chat about his behaviour and everything was good, I had a great time and then both the men were allowed in for FFMM play

So my point is this, it's fine to pursue the FFM dream (we do) but don't try to manipulate situations to realise that dream, I love the girl on girl play and try to have some time on our own before or after the guys are involved, but I wouldn't leave my hubby out altogether.

"

Emily xx

The only person who has the right to say you are bi is you. Don't let others dictate how you play."

ye dont get why if theres a guy or guys there we not bi or less bi ,

This is another problem we have. Stu WONT play. Not ever. When we tell couples with bi fems that they turn us down because they will only meet when everyone plays. We are offering the chance of a MFF to other couples as long as they dont mind Stu watching AND THEY SAY NO???????

By *CanDoThisAllDayCouple  over a year ago

Telford

Having done FF and FFFF and FF. And FFMM and FFFMMM... Sometimes it's nice to sit back and have a cup of tea... :p

But really badly itching to have another FF soon! Cx

"Having done FF and FFFF and FF. And FFMM and FFFMMM... Sometimes it's nice to sit back and have a cup of tea... :p

But really badly itching to have another FF soon! Cx"

the ffff eve must have being fun lol xx

"Having done FF and FFFF and FF. And FFMM and FFFMMM... Sometimes it's nice to sit back and have a cup of tea... :p

But really badly itching to have another FF soon! Cx"

Would love to help as we are in leegomery every other weekend visiting Stu's kids but as we are visiting them, staying with his parents and have two babies with us meets in Telford are a non starter.

By *othingButCocoChanelWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

Its extremley hard for us bi fems to find a couple were we are attracted to both

By *C69Man  over a year ago

Nr Doncaster

Just playing would be fun either with a bi/ gay fem single or in a couple (ff) or (mf) or male

Nr Doncaster

"Where do you find the real naughty bi fems to explore with….Newcastle!!!

"

Doncaster/Retford/ Lincoln

Nr Doncaster

"think maybe we should get get females and bifem cpls to rate them self 1 to 10 on how bi they are be easier for us girls to choose if same interest in ff fun lol xx"

brilliant idea we are a 100% straight male and 100% bi fem couple

Nr Doncaster

it all depends if the fems also like cock. If they don't then it makes them lesbians/ gay.

;-)

ye as my profile says bi sexual so like both ,greedy lol xx

It all sounds ever so complicated!! No wonder your all finding it so hard!!

being pregnant im finding genuine girls who want to meet very few and far between. before I was on the swinging scene.. and all my sexual life I have been doomed when it comes to experiencing girl on girl action. they seem to want it till it comes down to the nitty gritty then they run off. . I get the not wanting a pregnant girl thing but I agree in general a lot of girls are all talk and say bi. bi-curious to excite men

"It all sounds ever so complicated!! No wonder your all finding it so hard!!"

but its shouldent be it simple your either

straight

bi curious

bi sexual

lesbian /gay

but what the OP is saying is why can't they get genuine Bi Fem meets? the reason has been answered by several of the single bi fems in this thread... you are married, and expect your husband to be present, which is cool... however, do you expect your husband to join in? if so then there absolutely has to be attraction between all three parties... not just the two women!!!

not having a three way attraction, in my experience, leads to jealousy/resentment being displayed, which is more than enough reason to put any single bi fem off meeting couples! just saying... The bi woman isn't there to do you a favour and to help you and your hubby live out your fantasy, she's there for her own needs too... not just a play thing or to help your husband get his rocks off.

"being pregnant im finding genuine girls who want to meet very few and far between. before I was on the swinging scene.. and all my sexual life I have been doomed when it comes to experiencing girl on girl action. they seem to want it till it comes down to the nitty gritty then they run off. . I get the not wanting a pregnant girl thing but I agree in general a lot of girls are all talk and say bi. bi-curious to excite men "

exactly and thats fine but changes your whole meet which you were hoping to have xx

"but what the OP is saying is why can't they get genuine Bi Fem meets? the reason has been answered by several of the single bi fems in this thread... you are married, and expect your husband to be present, which is cool... however, do you expect your husband to join in? if so then there absolutely has to be attraction between all three parties... not just the two women!!!

not having a three way attraction, in my experience, leads to jealousy/resentment being displayed, which is more than enough reason to put any single bi fem off meeting couples! just saying... The bi woman isn't there to do you a favour and to help you and your hubby live out your fantasy, she's there for her own needs too... not just a play thing or to help your husband get his rocks off. "

As I said earlier. We get turned down because I WONT join in lol

we are lucky i guess - we have single fems (one very regular) and couples - we soft/fullswap with - we had a couple where the guy just watched - love it all - ive met with a girl alone in the past but currently all my fun is with him there - does this make me a good girl

of course it does very good girl lol xx

We tried to message you.genuine bi female here .but you only want site supporters.so there is part your problem

"Probably down to all the "I'm looking for FF fun but don't meet without my other half"

I realised I might not get far here when even the women from single fem profiles only ever offered to meet me together with their bf/fb/husband/manservant! What's up with that? I also have bf/fb/husband/manservants, but we're not joined at the hip!

"Probably down to all the "I'm looking for FF fun but don't meet without my other half

I realised I might not get far here when even the women from single fem profiles only ever offered to meet me together with their bf/fb/husband/manservant! What's up with that? I also have bf/fb/husband/manservants, but we're not joined at the hip!"

that happens alot - so annoying - lost count of the times we say to single fems that they should be clearer in the profile - but they are out there

"Probably down to all the "I'm looking for FF fun but don't meet without my other half

I realised I might not get far here when even the women from single fem profiles only ever offered to meet me together with their bf/fb/husband/manservant! What's up with that? I also have bf/fb/husband/manservants, but we're not joined at the hip!"

I cant speak for everyone but for us we are married. Although Stu doesnt play I always want him to be part of my meets in anyway he chooses. I would feel I was cheating on him if I was meeting without him being there. You dont see guys moaning that the hubby will be present so I dont really understand why its such an issye for ladies. He doesnt join in, wont touch you. He might look you over but once hes had a view hes more interested in tv than watching ff play it bores him. But I still wont cheat on him so either hes there or it doesnt happen. Thats my reason but Im sure others are different

Glasgow

I realised I might not get far here when even the women from single fem profiles only ever offered to meet me together with their bf/fb/husband/manservant! What's up with that? I also have bf/fb/husband/manservants, but we're not joined at the hip!

I cant speak for everyone but for us we are married. Although Stu doesnt play I always want him to be part of my meets in anyway he chooses. I would feel I was cheating on him if I was meeting without him being there. You dont see guys moaning that the hubby will be present so I dont really understand why its such an issye for ladies. He doesnt join in, wont touch you. He might look you over but once hes had a view hes more interested in tv than watching ff play it bores him. But I still wont cheat on him so either hes there or it doesnt happen. Thats my reason but Im sure others are different "

So you are allowed your feelings but cant understand why the bi fem has feelings towards it wow no wonder you cant get one

I cant speak for everyone but for us we are married. Although Stu doesnt play I always want him to be part of my meets in anyway he chooses. I would feel I was cheating on him if I was meeting without him being there. You dont see guys moaning that the hubby will be present so I dont really understand why its such an issye for ladies. He doesnt join in, wont touch you. He might look you over but once hes had a view hes more interested in tv than watching ff play it bores him. But I still wont cheat on him so either hes there or it doesnt happen. Thats my reason but Im sure others are different

So you are allowed your feelings but cant understand why the bi fem has feelings towards it wow no wonder you cant get one "

Gotta love narky twisters... Did I say "not allowed"? I said dont understand. HUGE difference. They are allowed to feel whatever the hell they feel. It just doesnt make sense to me. THAT is what I said. Its not like I contact womem and say please play with me and dont you dare say no due to my husband. I simply explain the situation, and if they say no so be it. I dont have to agree or understand it to accept it. But this part of the site is a discussion forum were you should be able to say "this is my view" without getting attacked or put down because its not to try and get a meet its simply an exchange of views and ideas. Try it sometime why dont you.

I cant speak for everyone but for us we are married. Although Stu doesnt play I always want him to be part of my meets in anyway he chooses. I would feel I was cheating on him if I was meeting without him being there. You dont see guys moaning that the hubby will be present so I dont really understand why its such an issye for ladies. He doesnt join in, wont touch you. He might look you over but once hes had a view hes more interested in tv than watching ff play it bores him. But I still wont cheat on him so either hes there or it doesnt happen. Thats my reason but Im sure others are different "

I've met a couple in a similar situation and it worked fine. I think it depends on the people involved. You seem totally up front and normal about it, like they were. Good fun.

Some situations might be different- almost creepy- and that would put me off.

Being watched can be really horny, especially if they guy won't be joining in at all.

Glasgow

So you are allowed your feelings but cant understand why the bi fem has feelings towards it wow no wonder you cant get one

Gotta love narky twisters... Did I say "not allowed"? I said dont understand. HUGE difference. They are allowed to feel whatever the hell they feel. It just doesnt make sense to me. THAT is what I said. Its not like I contact womem and say please play with me and dont you dare say no due to my husband. I simply explain the situation, and if they say no so be it. I dont have to agree or understand it to accept it. But this part of the site is a discussion forum were you should be able to say "this is my view" without getting attacked or put down because its not to try and get a meet its simply an exchange of views and ideas. Try it sometime why dont you. "

Calm down!!

Well let me re-word, maybe they dont understand your need for your man to be there hence why you have problems

By *uriousBristolCplCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

"so its not just me being greedy lol x"

Not you in the slightest.

Far too man living their Hubby of BF's fantasy rather than a genuine curiousity or lust for Lady's

By *uriousBristolCplCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

"It is really hard as i am ultra ultra picky when it comes to the women I play with, got fed up of people messaging so changed my profile back to straight"

More picky than when choosing Guys?

"Although Stu doesnt play I always want him to be part of my meets in anyway he chooses. I would feel I was cheating on him if I was meeting without him being there. You dont see guys moaning that the hubby will be present so I dont really understand why its such an issye for ladies."

This is the exact reason why single bi fems may be a bit dubious about meeting with couples... not to mention the potential personal safety issues of one becoming two...

Don't you think that a woman who, even understanding your views, may find it a tad off putting that upon arranging a FF with you that your husband will give her the once over and decide whether or not he does/does not want to join in? I find that a tad creepy...

And the reason its a problem to women and not men?... giving the proportion of single men to single women on here and the amount of messages on the forum relating to it... do you think it may be to do with the fact they are just happy to have a chance of a potential... sorry to say it... shag. To the majority of single guys, and I realise I may get shot down for this, I feel it won't be about 'swinging' it's more about them getting their rocks off in a potentially horny situation so why would they turn down the offer?

I have had couple meets in the past, and they have resulted in issues as the 'rules' between the three parties have rarely been agreed let alone discussed and in most cases have ended with one or more party upset and is the main reason why I say I'm straight on my profile...

All of my bisexual and infact lesbian encounters (I've had partners that are women and lived together in a lesbian relationship) have been conducted by other means and not through a 'swinging' lifestyle website as no one wants to feel like a commodity...

just saying...

Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

"so I dont really understand why its such an issye for ladies. He doesnt join in, wont touch you. He might look you over but once hes had a view hes more interested in tv than watching ff play it bores him.

"

As has been previously said - whether you understand it or not - it's evidently an issue.

FF fun for most is exactly what it says in the tin. A husband/partner being present whatever they do is not going to be viewed as FF.

If your argument had been more about safety then I suspect there'd be more understanding. But saying it's because you feel like you'd be cheating on him highlights it as a problem for you - not your prospective company. It also highlights insecurity, which is generally not attractive to potential meets.

If Fox wanted to go and meet anyone solo (she has with a couple we know before) I'd want to know she was safe, would probably drop her off and pick her up - but sure as hell wouldn't expect to watch, join in or even be in the same building!

And if I was going to be 'bored' by the goings on? I probably wouldn't bother having a couples profile.

It would be far, far more likely she'd have an easier time on site without me.

(Luckily - it doesn't bore me! )

A

I think the issue sone people would have with meeting a female for FF fyn and their partner being there is that whatever reassurances are given there can be no guarantees that someone will suggest that the FF meet becomes an MFF

Bristol

Well yes, that is of course the issue. No matter what way you slice it, FF play with the M hanging around has the potential to turn in to an unwanted MFF.

You would have to trust someone very well not to worry about that happening. Doubt even a social or two would put that worry completely to bed (!) in the mind of the single F joining the couple.

""Although Stu doesnt play I always want him to be part of my meets in anyway he chooses. I would feel I was cheating on him if I was meeting without him being there. You dont see guys moaning that the hubby will be present so I dont really understand why its such an issye for ladies."

This is the exact reason why single bi fems may be a bit dubious about meeting with couples... not to mention the potential personal safety issues of one becoming two...

Don't you think that a woman who, even understanding your views, may find it a tad off putting that upon arranging a FF with you that your husband will give her the once over and decide whether or not he does/does not want to join in? I find that a tad creepy...

"

You misunderstand. He wont decide wether or not he wants to join in. He WONT join in. He NEVER joins in. All I meant was, like any guy he would have a look at the fem as she strips hes not gay lol but once hes seen her he has no interest in watching us play together. Its not 2 suddennly becoming one, in our case our profile states it would be the case and any fem I approach my very first message states thats how we play and we do have two fems on our list who have said they are interested and just need to sort a time. Not everybody is put off by it. Some like the idea. But although I totally respect the feelings of those who say no it doesnt fully add up to me. You say they might not feel safe, who says I would feel safe meeting a stranger alone...

By *ovemenotWoman  over a year ago

yeovil

A"

This is why I set my prof to str8

I love FF but if you put bi on profile couples just think your a pice of meat to for fill there FFm fanticy and sorry but some grubby man in the corner wanking doesn't do it for me

Ok... So here's how I see it (probably totally wrong but hey!!)

So I'm bi curious, or bi playful what ever you like, I like men much more than woman, I will play as part off a ffm or a mmff, but the emphasis isnt on the FF part.

I always thought bi sexual meant that your happy wherever, and with meet other bi sexual woman 1 on 1.

So your man doesn't play so there's the bi curious woman out and I would guess the bi sexual woman would find it a bit odd to have someone watching over proceedings, bit like taking your mum on a meet to keep an eye on things, do you get what I mean?

By *ovemenotWoman  over a year ago

yeovil

""Although Stu doesnt play I always want him to be part of my meets in anyway he chooses. I would feel I was cheating on him if I was meeting without him being there. You dont see guys moaning that the hubby will be present so I dont really understand why its such an issye for ladies."

You misunderstand. He wont decide wether or not he wants to join in. He WONT join in. He NEVER joins in. All I meant was, like any guy he would have a look at the fem as she strips hes not gay lol but once hes seen her he has no interest in watching us play together. Its not 2 suddennly becoming one, in our case our profile states it would be the case and any fem I approach my very first message states thats how we play and we do have two fems on our list who have said they are interested and just need to sort a time. Not everybody is put off by it. Some like the idea. But although I totally respect the feelings of those who say no it doesnt fully add up to me. You say they might not feel safe, who says I would feel safe meeting a stranger alone... "

I am sorry ! Are you saying I have to strip in frount of your partner if I want to play with you ? Mm no thank you , and how would you feel if I said to you come to my house take off your clothes in frount of someone you don't fancy and are going to have no sexual contact with just so they can have a look . Would you say yes

I'm a real bi fem! I enjoy playing with couples and single guys though sadly not had a one on one with another bi fem yet. I've tried, but it's not easy to find. I shall persevere!

I am going to narrow my quest down even further and say my ideal meet would be a fem2fem with a single bi coloured girl

I live in hope x

[Removed by poster at 04/09/14 11:29:01]

You misunderstand. He wont decide wether or not he wants to join in. He WONT join in. He NEVER joins in. All I meant was, like any guy he would have a look at the fem as she strips hes not gay lol but once hes seen her he has no interest in watching us play together. Its not 2 suddennly becoming one, in our case our profile states it would be the case and any fem I approach my very first message states thats how we play and we do have two fems on our list who have said they are interested and just need to sort a time. Not everybody is put off by it. Some like the idea. But although I totally respect the feelings of those who say no it doesnt fully add up to me. You say they might not feel safe, who says I would feel safe meeting a stranger alone...

I am sorry ! Are you saying I have to strip in frount of your partner if I want to play with you ? Mm no thank you , and how would you feel if I said to you come to my house take off your clothes in frount of someone you don't fancy and are going to have no sexual contact with just so they can have a look . Would you say yes "

And while I'm struggling to see how a man not being gay is in any way relevant I find it unlikely that he would want/expect to watch someone strip but then would go and watch TV as watching FF fun is boring.

As I said in my previous post the suggestion that a FF will turn into an MFF is what puts many women off meeting with a male present and those mixed signals will almost certainly ring alarm bells

We must be very lucky - have met some fantastic ladies on here xxx

He doesnt join in wether Im playing with a guy, a girl or a couple. He doesnt wank off in front of people either. As stated in our profile we video our meets and he is my camera man. But if somebody says no video and I REALLY want to meet them Ill drop the video part. But Ill NEVER meet without Stu. People can either say yes as some have, or say no thanks Im hurting nobody by asking. As for the poster who asks if I would strip in front of another guy whose not going to join in, yes as long as Stu is there too. If a guy is gonna enjoy watching me great, Im flattered. We have couples on our friends list were they want to come and, like Stu, the guy will just be watching because their fem wants some ff fun and thats perfectly fine by me because Im getting what I crave wether they are watching or not. Im also fine if the guy from the couple does want to join in later I love MFF but Ill never get that with Stu because he doesnt want it. Its fine if people cant accept thats how it is, just dont meet us its not a problem I assure you. Im only here because this thread is about bi-fems not to look down my nose at people who do things differently. But please dont try and say Im wrong or ignorant because we do it a different way from others. There is no right or wrong just different preferences thats all.

I am sorry ! Are you saying I have to strip in frount of your partner if I want to play with you ? Mm no thank you , and how would you feel if I said to you come to my house take off your clothes in frount of someone you don't fancy and are going to have no sexual contact with just so they can have a look . Would you say yes

And while I'm struggling to see how a man not being gay is in any way relevant I find it unlikely that he would want/expect to watch someone strip but then would go and watch TV as watching FF fun is boring.

As I said in my previous post the suggestion that a FF will turn into an MFF is what puts many women off meeting with a male present and those mixed signals will almost certainly ring alarm bells"

I agree it would certainly send alarm bells off for me, if I go to play FF hubby will not expect to be present, it's the girls time and frankly your argument that your guy just present because you don't want to cheat on him is nonsense, then you come out with the we video statement blimey!

Really can't see where your going with this apart from trying to lure ladies by advertising for FF fun then introducing your guy into the mix, if he is that uninterested in the FF play then why doesn't he just go out?

Bristol

"We must be very lucky - have met some fantastic ladies on here xxx"

Can't say we blame them!

Swinging as a couple is different for each and every one of us . I really can't see why fellow swinging couples feel the need to have a dig at others for their preferences !

This thread is a perfect example of how we seem to judge others by our own choices , and to be honest , Rockinluv are being subjected to criticism for no good reason here .

We have met many single bi females and I have been present for each and every meet . No drama , no uncomfortable moments , just fun for all . And here's the thing , we don't actually seek out the ffm or ff meet ! Infact we turn down more than we meet , especially through fab .

Perhaps when you want something too much it becomes harder to find ? Whatever , we are supposed to be free minded , liberated people on here , so let's behave like that , and stop sniping at other people's choices .

By *lare-smith2014Couple  over a year ago

Southend

We are a couple,I ( Clare ) had my first ffm experience recently which was completely full bi and i loved it so much so that my partner recognises that and is encouraging me to explore it again on my own..,without him being there...

Again for safety reasons he knows when, where and who I meet but would never dream of being there...

I would say I was now bi as I enjoy sex with both men and women...Clare xx

[Removed by poster at 04/09/14 12:32:45]

Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

"Swinging as a couple is different for each and every one of us . I really can't see why fellow swinging couples feel the need to have a dig at others for their preferences !

This thread is a perfect example of how we seem to judge others by our own choices , and to be honest , Rockinluv are being subjected to criticism for no good reason here .

We have met many single bi females and I have been present for each and every meet . No drama , no uncomfortable moments , just fun for all . And here's the thing , we don't actually seek out the ffm or ff meet ! Infact we turn down more than we meet , especially through fab .

Perhaps when you want something too much it becomes harder to find ? Whatever , we are supposed to be free minded , liberated people on here , so let's behave like that , and stop sniping at other people's choices .

"

I see far more feedback than sniping.

As always, everyone is entitled to their preferences and opinions as much as the next person.

Pretty sure the OP clearly stated they didn't understand why others had a problem with it (their style of play) - a statement that's as 'sniping' as any other on the thread.

All that's happened is others have disagreed and given potential reasons. As is usually the case when opinions are sought.

A

"'As stated in our profile we video our meets and he is my camera man. But if somebody says no video and I REALLY want to meet them Ill drop the video part'

This just gets weirder and creepier so you say your hubby isn't interested in the FF part yet he videos the occasion urm why does he do that then? Is it so you alone can watch the recording back?? I somehow doubt it... More likely you watch it back together and potentially, and perhaps more importantly, he may watch it when you aren't around!!!

Sorry hunni I'm not launching into a personal attack and if I come across as patronising I apologise for that too... but if I was you I would stop now... Enjoy the meets you have had and are going to have in the future but perhaps don't wonder aloud about how less than bountiful they appear to be... "

Wise words from a wise lady best stop now me thinks xx

... well perhaps it did sound a tad patronising hence I removed the post but was only meant as advice...

So you are allowed your feelings but cant understand why the bi fem has feelings towards it wow no wonder you cant get one "

Mmmmmm.......

"... well perhaps it did sound a tad patronising hence I removed the post but was only meant as advice... "

PM me! X

A

I love FF but if you put bi on profile couples just think your a pice of meat to for fill there FFm fanticy and sorry but some grubby man in the corner wanking doesn't do it for me "

So obi , a grubby man wanking is constructive ?

I love having fun with the a sexy lady its completely different to sex with a man. I find it a lot more sensual especially the kisses.

I even have my own strap on, and it's been used

Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

A

I love FF but if you put bi on profile couples just think your a pice of meat to for fill there FFm fanticy and sorry but some grubby man in the corner wanking doesn't do it for me

So obi , a grubby man wanking is constructive ? "

Nope. Don't recall ever saying it was?

A

As I said in my previous post the suggestion that a FF will turn into an MFF is what puts many women off meeting with a male present and those mixed signals will almost certainly ring alarm bells

I agree it would certainly send alarm bells off for me, if I go to play FF hubby will not expect to be present, it's the girls time and frankly your argument that your guy just present because you don't want to cheat on him is nonsense, then you come out with the we video statement blimey!

Really can't see where your going with this apart from trying to lure ladies by advertising for FF fun then introducing your guy into the mix, if he is that uninterested in the FF play then why doesn't he just go out? "

"'As stated in our profile we video our meets and he is my camera man. But if somebody says no video and I REALLY want to meet them Ill drop the video part'

This just gets weirder and creepier so you say your hubby isn't interested in the FF part yet he videos the occasion urm why does he do that then? Is it so you alone can watch the recording back?? I somehow doubt it... More likely you watch it back together and potentially, and perhaps more importantly, he may watch it when you aren't around!!!

Sorry hunni I'm not launching into a personal attack and if I come across as patronising I apologise for that too... but if I was you I would stop now... Enjoy the meets you have had and are going to have in the future but perhaps don't wonder aloud about how less than bountiful they appear to be...

Wise words from a wise lady best stop now me thinks xx"

So now I cant post because others disagree with me??

We video all our meets with the others permission because I get a kick out of watching myself have sex with somebody while my husband has me. I asked him to video our ff fun for me and if he decided to watch it alone so be it but as I know hes never been into lesbian porn I doubt he would want to. As I said we are doing NOTHING wrong. Its how we play and people do come and play with us. So if people in this thread dont like the scenario they dont need to meet us. No harm no foul. And yes there has been snippey comments that were totally uncalled for but Im afraid Ive come to expect it on this forum and why I think so many people on the site dont post in the forums.. Shame it could be a great place to chat

"Swinging as a couple is different for each and every one of us . I really can't see why fellow swinging couples feel the need to have a dig at others for their preferences !

"

There must be some swinging rule book that I've never heard of.

Yes lots of couples try to wangle their way of doing things in an underhand way. But Rockinluv are very clear about what they want so people can decide if it's for them, which I think is good.

If people don't discuss boundaries before they meet, that's their own fault.

"

Really can't see where your going with this apart from trying to lure ladies by advertising for FF fun then introducing your guy into the mix, if he is that uninterested in the FF play then why doesn't he just go out? "

My reason is nonsense IN YOUR OPINION sorry but does not make it fact!!

Not "luring" anybody as we clearly state, as Ive already said more than once, in our profile he will always be there and thats repeated in any introductory message. At no point is anyone EVER under any illusion it would be otherwise and at no point will it ever become a mff involving him. Thats his choice. We have had ladies ask him to join, Ive asked him to and he always declines. Its just not for him. But again, if him being there puts people off so be it there are people who wont be put off and its them we will meet. Simples. I really dont get why people feel the need to have a go at us and try to twist it into something devious and suspicious. Its not!

There must be some swinging rule book that I've never heard of.

Yes lots of couples try to wangle their way of doing things in an underhand way. But Rockinluv are very clear about what they want so people can decide if it's for them, which I think is good.

If people don't discuss boundaries before they meet, that's their own fault. "

Thankyou xxx

A

So obi , a grubby man wanking is constructive ?

Nope. Don't recall ever saying it was?

A"

Just one example of how my post was highlighting the less than constructive , and dare I say again sniping on this thread .

I have no issue with your comments ( never do tbh ) but it does seem a bit off that they have comments like that aimed at them . Especially when their profile and comments on here clearly state their preferences

[Removed by poster at 04/09/14 13:33:40]

Hello forum posters lol I love or should I say we love couples with bi female as sometimes couples are experiencing another woman and seeing what works for them.. We look for couples with bi female so we can all have fun but... I don't mind watching the girls having some fun first then the men can join in... But if we were to meet a single bi female then yes she has to like both of us. Hence we look for bi female and not lesbian

If single bi female don't contact us then we don't mind as I think it's what's best for all parties to be involved we opened fab as a couple and will play as a couple simple... Happy swinging folks xxxx

» Add a new message to this topic