FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Undead messages

Undead messages

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I might be a bit thick here & I know if someone hasn't read a message then it's likely to have be an brushed aside but how can I tell if it's bean deleted as opposed to 'will get looked at later'

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Go to your sent messages, the status of your message is there: unread, read, read and deleted, deleted without reading.

If they've read and not responded, well...

By *harpDressed ManMan  over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

I just see "deleted" - can't tell if it was read first or not...?

By *im53Man  over a year ago

Boldon

"I just see "deleted" - can't tell if it was read first or not...?"

same here just get deleted

i dont think you can see whether it was read or not before being deleted.

i know when i check it says been read and some say deleted so maybe deleted means never mean read not sure

Read means just that, but they've not replied...if they have it says replied.

There's deleted unread which is obvious and deleted which means they've read it, deleted it without replying.

"Read means just that, but they've not replied...if they have it says replied.

There's deleted unread which is obvious and deleted which means they've read it, deleted it without replying."

I'm not sure how your getting that? I only get 'unread' message yellow 'bean read' message White, 'deleted' against White read message & 'replied' against a White read message - nothing that shows a yellow unread message as being deleted.

Am I missing something? I'm a gold supporter & I know privacy setting can stop you seeing if someone has looked at you etc but I can't see deleted unread.

Maybe I can send someone one on here & we can try it??

Confused!

Forum Mod

Send me a message and ill delete it without reading it

is an UNDEAD message one that hasnt been killed yet ??????? perhaps there should be a new category?

"is an UNDEAD message one that hasnt been killed yet ??????? perhaps there should be a new category? "

Thinks it may be a message from gothicfilth the bk in the coffin couple lol there new sign off is ace by the way xx

"is an UNDEAD message one that hasnt been killed yet ??????? perhaps there should be a new category? "

I agree!

just been experimenting with SASSYMISSUK & thank you 'V' it seams that if an unread message is deleted it also turns white & says deleted at the side!

if this looks to be true then for the 15 or so messages I've sent out that are yellow - unread's to those people get rid of them haha I'm dying to know

Maybe another catogory in here apart from friends list should be 'Possibles' & 'not a chancers' lol

Ive suggested something similar LOL

Forum Mod

I use my hotlist for that,Its my personal stalking list

"is an UNDEAD message one that hasnt been killed yet ??????? perhaps there should be a new category?

I agree!

just been experimenting with SASSYMISSUK & thank you 'V' it seams that if an unread message is deleted it also turns white & says deleted at the side!

if this looks to be true then for the 15 or so messages I've sent out that are yellow - unread's to those people get rid of them haha I'm dying to know

Maybe another catogory in here apart from friends list should be 'Possibles' & 'not a chancers' lol

Ive suggested something similar LOL

"

people worry too much about those that dont reply best to concentrate on the ones that do .....if you dont get a reply someone isnt interested ....wish u luck anyway ..

"people worry too much about those that dont reply best to concentrate on the ones that do .....if you dont get a reply someone isnt interested ....wish u luck anyway .."

Not worrying just my sent page can be a bit awkward to manage & I dont want to be hassling people that dont want my attention lol

Just had an idea on a PM like a hot list but more pro-active what a bout a followers list with blogs - I'd get a bit warm knowing who was following me even if they're not my bag lol

By *harpDressed ManMan  over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

You could just set up a Twitter account for that.

"Sharply_Dressed", for example...

"You could just set up a Twitter account for that.

"Sharply_Dressed", for example..."

could do but on here you know that your chatting with like minded adults & not just some kid

Im only suggesting & if someone has any ideas to help great but I dont think twitter - facebook or any of the other 'public' sites would do plus they also have message filters for adult content & pics so non starter i think

» Add a new message to this topic