FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > History - you mailed/they mailed

History - you mailed/they mailed

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Open request to admin & would anyone else out there this useful?

Hi Guys my time is imprtant to me as it will be to everyone else on here so rather than just telling me on a profile i look at; you mailed them...days ago or they mailed you...hours etc can we put up a message history there

I have multiple conversations on here & some people say thanks / no thanks & i dont want to be pestering them saying howdi doodi

could we not just click on the 'you mailed them' icon & read the history it in my opinion would be better

Sorry if its just me - maybe someone can give me a pointer or two (preferably not - your sad go away lol)

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

You are a gold supporter so you can see a history of your mails as long as you hit reply.

If you click on a persons profile you can also see if they have mailed you/ you have mailed them/ winked etc on it.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I think the OP also wants to see the content of past emails when revisiting a profile weeks/months later.

One would assume though that if the response hadn't been 'thanks but no thanks' then you'd still have a live conversation with them going on?

Either way, I do find that the 'you messaged/they winked' etc data to disappear after a while. I've had messages from people I know I've winked/messaged previously and that history does not show.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Ah silly me .

In the absence of that, there is the saved mail option of course, plus he could use the hotlist for people he is still in contact with.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"You are a gold supporter so you can see a history of your mails as long as you hit reply.

If you click on a persons profile you can also see if they have mailed you/ you have mailed them/ winked etc on it."

I realise that & also use the save message facility

What i mean is that if you keep the original thread going great just dont delete the very last one - if you do its gone for good

When you start a new chat you start a new history - new thread

So you girls get loads of messages - wouldnt it be nice to just click & see/sort it all out by the person

I also dont want to hassle people I confident I mailed but cant find the thread. almost like a deleted mail overview i suppose, click the expand button & all past post is there for that user

maybe I'm just being OTT but I'm sure as i get to know more people managing chats will become harder

» Add a new message to this topic