FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Swinging Clubs

Swinging Clubs

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I'm a single guy, who has been comtemplating the idea, of visiting a swingings club, for a while now but, I'm still unsure, as to whether or not, I could actually go on my own! So, does anyone have any tips? recommendations for clubs? or, anyone in the same boat, looking for a 'partner' to attend with?...

Any tips/advice, will be welcomed!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *harpDressed ManMan  over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

It's a lot easier if you can go with a female friend. Suggest one of your meets or friends

By *umpkinMan  over a year ago

near the sounds of the wimborne quarter jack!

I`m going to add that you should have a good trawl through the clubs in your area through the Clubs section on here. Pay particular attention to comments made by male members who`ve been to the club. Other than that, it`s down to the trying to "couple-up" thing, I`m afraid as no doubt you`ll clock the prices that single guys are stung for.

By *tryxxCouple  over a year ago

central

I see you live in London, a number of years ago we wanted to try clubs but did not have the balls to go in the uk ( seems silly now,but that was years ago) anyway we went off to Amsterdam and tried two fairly dismal places untill we dicovered fun4two.It will cost a lot more but if you could team up with a female who wanted a fantastic club experience then i would really suggest this one as an introduction, trouble is, as far as i can see there may be nothing to match it back home,so much so we have spent a small fortune on over 20 trips

good luck anyway

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I suggest you get more involved in the forums, so that you get to know some of the regular peeps who attend social events.

For instance, the Beach Party on the last Sunday in Aug 10 at Chameleons at Darlaston will be well-attended by usual suspects in the forums.

Come and join us if you can!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I have been attending clubs as a couple but recently single so went for te first time by myself last week.

Let me tell you it's much harder but can be done. The experience was different but still fun. The only thing I don't like is that from a distance it looks like single men are vultures, circling around looking for prey, it can smack of desperation but I guess needs must.

As the previous poster commented you would be wise to try and establish a rapport on here with someone and go as a couple. Good luck!

Ps. I will also be taking the same advice and looking for another club partner on here before going again

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thanks for the tips ladies & gents...

I shall certainly take them on board & see, just how things pan out, in the future...

» Add a new message to this topic