FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Signals &Codes

Signals &Codes

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hiya,

As newbies i wondered if anyone could tell us what signals or codes etc they used when they first started out? You don't need to give away any signals your using now but would be intersted to hear how you let each other know if you were comfortable or not with a situation etc when you first started out.

thanks in advance for any replies.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

If either of us were not comfortable we used to say "i forgot to switch the gas off" and we would leave.

If neither said anything then would say " I think i left the gas on" and the reply if happy as " it's ok i did it" lol

The things we think up

just tell them I left my phone in the car then leg it

kangaroo lol i am jesting btw

By *ruitWoman  over a year ago

near kings lynn

One couple if she was comfy she would take her shoes off. I dont mean at the door but maybe while sat on the sofa.

I actually have a recolection it was her socks.

If I was not happy with situation, I would squeeze Phil's hand, he would then make an excuse for us to leave. Now I just say I don't feel comfortable/happy and we leave. Lisa

I firmly believe that Honesty is Always the Best policy! If you don't feel 110% comfortable, I certainly think it shouldn't be any problem, whatsoever, for you to say so...

I've been fortunate enough where, only once I haven't felt completely at ease & all I did were, explain that I didn't... If your 'partner' or 'partners' at the time are on your wavelength, then it shouldn't be any problem.

its hard to be honest sometimes we was at a meet house was filthy the male hadnt finished work yet so was waiting had to make an excuse so now we say we may be goin to a club and would like to bob in and see then FIRST so if not good our excuse is already there lol and if already playing and people try thing u dont want then honesty a simple NO

» Add a new message to this topic