FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > help with 'golden showers'

help with 'golden showers'

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Me and my fiancé were talking about this, turns out we've both had fantasies of this for a while but neither of us have tried it before. I was hoping someone might have some advice as to the practicalities of it as that's what is putting us off at the minute. We both want to give it a go and I thought some of you lovely people must have tried it

x x x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Best to do it in a shower,bath or wetroom. Urine is sterile when it leaves the body but I suggest drinking plenty of water the day of the showers

Never tried it but should imagine drinking copious amounts of water a good start

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thank you ladies x x x

By *ordonBennettMan  over a year ago

dover

"Never tried it but should imagine drinking copious amounts of water a good start "

...and the shower is then cleaner and better as it is more silver than golden...

By *em4ejacWoman  over a year ago

Cougarville

[Removed by poster at 10/09/14 15:26:03]

By *em4ejacWoman  over a year ago

Cougarville

Drink plenty of fluids 2-3 litres . Water, well diluted cordial, green tea , beer or cider or any other alcohol . All diuretic. Lay a towel in the bath , it makes it more comfortable for the receiver , waterproof your bed by laying a good sized waterproof shower curtain under your sheet or towels to cover the whole mattress . Then you just have some laundry to do . Do it on floors that have tiles or Lino .

Drink plenty of water a little while before you want to do it . I find that a shower or bath is the best place to start . I have progressed to putting a plastic sheet under the bedsheet to protect the mattress and all you have to do is strip the bed afterwards . A friend of mine will take me to bed and after we have had sex , will encourage me to lay there until I need a pee and tell me to let it

flow . And we have been known to lay in the wet bed all night and sleep . One morning I woke up and I was tied to the bed and she stood over me and emtied her whole bladder all over me . And I wasn't allowed up until I had emptied mine

Ive had it done read my verification

By *arehamMan  over a year ago

handforth

I used to meet a couple,and they put a big plastic sheet down in the front room covered with sheet they used on the bed,it was such a turn on when she pissed on us in her front room we al enjoyed it,pity we lost touch.

I love it but usually the best way is spur of the moment getting in the bath isn't for me it tends just to happen on a floor that obviously isn't carpeted and it does taste better if the giver has drank lots of water... The lighter the urine the better but it is so much fun you should just do it and if you don't like it don't try it again! Better to regret things you've tried than things you haven't xx

By *enninemarkMan  over a year ago

huddersfield/manchester

I have tried it on a few occasions so happy to answer any questions you have!

By *rof SalamanderMan  over a year ago

glasgow

ex always insisted i drank water with some lime or lemon juice in it or some fruit juice mixed in - especially if in her mouth xxx

"Me and my fiancé were talking about this, turns out we've both had fantasies of this for a while but neither of us have tried it before. I was hoping someone might have some advice as to the practicalities of it as that's what is putting us off at the minute. We both want to give it a go and I thought some of you lovely people must have tried it

x x x"

.do it in the bath/shower

"Best to do it in a shower,bath or wetroom. Urine is sterile when it leaves the body but I suggest drinking plenty of water the day of the showers "

It's sterile bur it's still full of things that can leave stains make colours run and generally ruin stuff.

By *entadreadMan  over a year ago

Essex

"I love it but usually the best way is spur of the moment getting in the bath isn't for me it tends just to happen on a floor that obviously isn't carpeted and it does taste better if the giver has drank lots of water... The lighter the urine the better but it is so much fun you should just do it and if you don't like it don't try it again! Better to regret things you've tried than things you haven't xx"

By *ozzy87Man  over a year ago

Crawley

I had a lady piss over my cock on a nudist beach. We were in the sea she jumped up so I was holding her up facing me and she let loose. 'Twas a very nice experience.

In a woodland blindfolded an let the person or ppl just pee

By *teveanddebsCouple  over a year ago

Norwich

If you are going to do it in the bath have a bath first. This warms the bath up

A blow up paddling pool from Argos is another idea.

By *uckandbunnyCouple  over a year ago

In your bed

If you have a nice bog walk in shower I'd imagine it's the perfect location.

Youve seen the recommendations about water/alcohol.....plenty of it.

Myself and my play partner have started out interest in this also, and while we have quite progressed to full on peeing on each other (peeing on demand is quite difficult) what we have achieved so far has been great fun. I do hope to meet other "wet" people someday also

Just let go and have fun, x

Only ever down with each other, be interested in changing that x

We use a waterproof sheet under the bed, we've tried it in the bath and shower but it's not as comfortable and horny as being in bed.

Definitely drink LOTS of water!!

We love it!!

The Mrs loves me peeing inside her, takes a bit of practice but fucking her pissy pussy is hot!!

Consider making a game of it....

This is what we do for date night...

Book a hotel room, go out for a night together, seduce each other, which involves drinking and flirting with lots of discussions mostly we admit around our filthy sex lives, we particularly like "who would you like me to pick up in this bar for both of us and what would you want us/me to do with them?".

then back to the hotel room....which end us with hours of foreplay, kink, and filthy fucking...

with lots of watersports thrown in for good measure...

Why the hotel room....? ?

We find we can completely lose ourselves, and indulge each other, there is something about hotel room sex to completely lose your inhibitions, don't you think ? We feel that it frees your mind and allows us to escape everything, and once the mind is free then the body surely follows.

Plus you can pretty much trash the room. (we do clear up after ourselves by the time we leave it's disrespectful to leave it house keeping).

Then over breakfast we enjoy reflecting on the filth of the previous night.

this normally results in Sunday being a fuckfest too..

This scenario is especially good after a club or a party, After PHUKT V a few weeks ago we stayed in the Park Inn.

this way for us at least, watersports becomes just park of the sexual frenzy and seems a natural part of the whole fuckulization and therefore a really sexual part of the fuckery.

We would like to apologize publicly for any other the other guest near room 630 for the disturbances we caused, it was not our fault it was due to all the sex in the club that left so so aroused we carried on until 5.30 in the morning..

just saying what is about for us.

» Add a new message to this topic