FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > so i need a bit advice

so i need a bit advice

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I've been on this site a while. I've had approximately 3-4 couples be interested in meeting me. Which at the time I couldn't meet due to working too much. however now I'm free more often, I've been messaging a lot more couples/females and 99 times out 100 I get ignored. I understand my age may be one of the reasons I'm being, denined, if that's the word to use.

In general my first message I tend to express why I'm interested in their profile and introduce myself, selling myself a bit. I do have face pics, body pics, dick pics etc. Which I do tend to send if the profile asks for them. Typically I will always send a face pic.

Can anyone offer any advice as to my lack of interest and meets.

Cheers guys and hope people don't think this a cry out for attention to look at my profile, genuinely looking for help to hopefully get on track here and get some good meets flowing

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Like you say, its not normal for someone like you to be here. Why not just go to the pub and get laid

By *ordonBennettMan  over a year ago

dover

"I've been on this site a while. I've had approximately 3-4 couples be interested in meeting me. Which at the time I couldn't meet due to working too much. however now I'm free more often, I've been messaging a lot more couples/females and 99 times out 100 I get ignored. I understand my age may be one of the reasons I'm being, denined, if that's the word to use.

In general my first message I tend to express why I'm interested in their profile and introduce myself, selling myself a bit. I do have face pics, body pics, dick pics etc. Which I do tend to send if the profile asks for them. Typically I will always send a face pic.

Can anyone offer any advice as to my lack of interest and meets.

Cheers guys and hope people don't think this a cry out for attention to look at my profile, genuinely looking for help to hopefully get on track here and get some good meets flowing "

I presume you tried contacting the 3-4 couples who were initially interested?

"Like you say, its not normal for someone like you to be here. Why not just go to the pub and get laid"

Thought that was unnecessary til I read his profile. OP, it does give off a "I'm too good for this" vibe, maybe review it?

i just did a search - girls within 5 miles of us- aged 18-22 - and there are only 72 - many more in manchester town centre of an evening- im guessing the same in your town - just thinking a man your age might increase your odds away from here

Obviously I do get out and about I'm not solely on here looking for meets. As one guy said I'm still young and of course I still do one night stands when d*unk. I just feel on here there's more people suited to what I'm into, eg. Group sessions.

OP, you are aware that single men outnumber single women on fab by about 100 to 1 don't you?

The reason why you're not getting much in the way of responses has nothing to do with your age or anything you might or might not be doing wrong.

It is simply, as so many have said before, a matter of supply and demand.

Women and couples have far more choice available to them when it comes to single blokes.

It's really as simple as that.

It's no different for the rest of us.

Someone will either want to meet with you, or they won't.

The reason why they don't reply to your message is exactly the same reason why they aren't replying to the other 99 they've had THAT DAY!!!

And as many women have said on the subject, when they have replied with a polite 'no thanks' they then get pestered with 'why not' messages.

I'm afraid, you're just going to have to keep trying and be patient

I appreciate your words. Obviously I don't know what it's like from a woman or couples point of view, ie how many messages they get. Understandably I think I may have underestimated the amount they do receive. I suppose I'll have to be patient with this site, till then I'll carry on going out! Freshers week next week for uni

By *ordonBennettMan  over a year ago

dover

"I appreciate your words. Obviously I don't know what it's like from a woman or couples point of view, ie how many messages they get. Understandably I think I may have underestimated the amount they do receive. I suppose I'll have to be patient with this site, till then I'll carry on going out! Freshers week next week for uni "

One week at Uni and you will probably forget all about Fab in any case. Enjoy meeting girls face-to-face!

You seem quite mature to me. If you want a better experience than a d*unk uni student don't give up. Make friends and be sociable,have patience

By *teveeb46Man  over a year ago

Blackpool

I've no chance now. Think im going to shoot myself.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"I've no chance now. Think im going to shoot myself. "

Blimey thats a bit drastic!

The ratio is 100 men to 1 woman, its just down by luck to get lucky mostly

You may be young and that does go against you.

I do suggest that you look at your profile yourself and read it as if you were wanting to meet you.

There are a couple of repeats, explain what you can offer couples at a meet.

Also why not get to some greedy girls events at clubs for multiple meets.

There's two good clubs near Newcastle. Get yourself along and chat to people without expectations and I'm sure you'll do fine.

x

By *am123Man  over a year ago

essex chelmsford

" I do have face pics, body pics, dick pics etc. Which I do tend to send if the profile asks for them"

maybe its your face pics you are sending

By *dventuroususCouple  over a year ago

sunderland

You are primarily looking for a regular partner on a swinging site, although not impossible on here, its not what most are looking for so your bound to find it hard, and please ignore the advice about it been down to luck, you create your own luck, if you understand and want to swing, theres plenty clubs and socials out there to help get yourself known.

sunderland

[Removed by poster at 12/09/14 04:28:50]

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Go to a social and/go to a club.....be patient....don't be despondant or negative as these thing take time. Think about what you think women want to see - hint: a little mystery to stir their imagination?

"Like you say, its not normal for someone like you to be here. Why not just go to the pub and get laid"

I think this sums up my opinion too.

Can't help thinking that the op sees fab as the waiting room and he has blessed us all with his presence.

Haha cheers man, I don't mind a bit truth

Thanks. I will admit, I'm a little nervous about trying out a club but at the end of the day it's similar people after the same thing as me. Like being at a bar, everyone's there for a good drink or 7 haha

sunderland

"Thanks. I will admit, I'm a little nervous about trying out a club but at the end of the day it's similar people after the same thing as me. Like being at a bar, everyone's there for a good drink or 7 haha "

not at all what swinging is about, and like in my 1st comment, there will be people looking for the same as you, but not many so you are bound to find it hard.

» Add a new message to this topic