FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > premature shooters

premature shooters

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

hi all ,has any women on here cured a man of premature ejaculation,been trying 4 years but still no better,tried the no contact 4 a month thing,counting sheep,lol,,sounds sad but sometimes i shoot on penetration,just wondered wat ladies think

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *harpDressed ManMan  over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

How quickly are you ready to go again? Does that last any better?

I'd also suggest that using it as a name on here probably suggests you're defining yourself by it, when you could be focussing on what else you bring to the table.

Good luck, it's not an easy situation.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Try peeing and stopping mid flow, then pee again and stop again, for a few weeks it strengthens ur muscles down below to help stop shootin away.

Or just think about work, change positions, a shot of brandy b4. good luck mate.

thanx for the replies,i see wat ur saying about the name thing ,just have to relax more i guess

Try having a few drinks beforehand and don't think about it too much, it's often a mind over matter thing.

The tip from coffeencream about strengthening your muscles down there is a good one too.

Good luck

thanx coffeen cream ill try that one new to me,

Am I really going to be the one to say "since when is it a womans job to cure this?"

hi englandportugal,i wasnt implying it was a womens job to cure it,i probably used the wrong word ,just clutching at straws really,just asking advice and maybe if anyones overcome the problem ,if ull pardon the pun

Those blue tabs help.

"hi englandportugal,i wasnt implying it was a womens job to cure it,i probably used the wrong word ,just clutching at straws really,just asking advice and maybe if anyones overcome the problem ,if ull pardon the pun "

Have you been to the doctors about it ?

By *roovytwoCouple  over a year ago

burnley

"hi englandportugal,i wasnt implying it was a womens job to cure it,i probably used the wrong word ,just clutching at straws really,just asking advice and maybe if anyones overcome the problem ,if ull pardon the pun

Have you been to the doctors about it ? "

There are both medications and techniques that your GP can prescribe and refer you for that would help...but it does seem that the problem has become established over 4 years.It is unlikely to go away by itself and it is obviously a problem for you in your sex life

By *eakcoupleCouple  over a year ago

peak district

used to cum very quickly with my first girlfriends, but found if i didn't pull out and kept on fucking i'd stay hard until i came again.

if this doesn't work for you, you could try what's called a 'dry cum' - when you feel you're getting close, keep still and you'll have a mini-orgasm without ejaculation, then you can keep on for quite a while. takes practice, but in my experience women are usually happy to help as it's better for them too!

thanx all for ur genuine advice,theres a few things there to think about,but to shy to go to the quacks ,but ive considered going to a private sex therapist,were i dont know them,,i tried to mail a few of u in person but my criteria didnt match and i wasnt allowed to ,so thanks again all

use ur tongue and fingers on her then at least she,ll get pleasure and u wont feel so bad and then go again if happens again use tongues and fingers lol try get it out of ur mind as most will say this wont help it will only makes worse, so if u can give a women pleasure anyother way ul not feel so bad about coming early as she,ll hav come aswell then in time it should be fine??

By *roovytwoCouple  over a year ago

burnley

Pluck up the courage to go to see your GP...book in with one of the male doctors and just explain that you have a problem that you have taken ages to discuss with him and that you find difficult to talk about...he will lead you into the consultation so it wont seem like a question/answer type thing.

It's no laughing matter ....

I did know a guy who suffered from Premature ejaculation ....

He is ok now ...

But it was touch and go for a while ...

Kirsty

xxx xxx

i agree it no laughing matter,it gets u down after a bit,but hey im not beaten yet i still hsve lots of encouragement from peeps ,im determined to eat it,again pardon the pun

China brush costs about £7 at the sex shopp brush it on once or twice during the day and then can have a shower and it still works numbs things down and go for hours

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

try selflove just before u meet might slow u down gd luck

By *layfullsamMan  over a year ago

Solihull

"China brush costs about £7 at the sex shopp brush it on once or twice during the day and then can have a shower and it still works numbs things down and go for hours

"

ouch does it have to be made of china ?

"thanx all for ur genuine advice,theres a few things there to think about,but to shy to go to the quacks "

It's just a matter of time before your GP starts asking about your prostate, so you're going have to stop being shy someday!

Seriously, the people who said see your GP are correct - it's what you pay your taxes for...

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Restores my faith in the forumites this one, no piss taking on a touchy subject, great advice guys xx

"Restores my faith in the forumites this one, no piss taking on a touchy subject, great advice guys xx"

Don't tell me it went over your head too????

By *heWolfMan  over a year ago

warwickshire

"Am I really going to be the one to say "since when is it a womans job to cure this?""

I think he's what he's trying to say, he's looking for an ugly lass.

OP, if you are suffering from the prems, the more you think about it, the quicker you'll tip the filthy concrete (assuming there's no physical problem). When you reach the vinegar strokes, keep breathing. It's natural for a bloke to hold his breath, but that will tip you over the edge, something to do with muscles and oxygen IIRC. So, keep breathing, nice and deep, whilst you think about fishing or contraflow on the M1.

By *onyMad123Couple  over a year ago

nottingham/ derby

Delay spray (with a condom) works well, not that mine has pre ejc, but if im wanting to go at it for a marathon sesh, then needs must lol, just remeber that if you dont wear a condom the lady will go numb too and dont give oral to quick after without washing it or your tongue will go Numb !!!!

i just have a tendancy to get my man in all the right spots bless him, we have found the delay condoms ( with lidnocaine in the tip) very effective !!!

once again guys thanx for the advice ,never knew about that china spray,lol its amazing wat you learn,its also strange im nervous of the quacks but wouldnt mind going into a sex shop to purchase that,lol ,or can anybody get me some,lol only joking folks

By *eakcoupleCouple  over a year ago

peak district

Durex do condoms with a small amount of deadening fluid in the end, have used them with new partners and they've worked OK. Can't recall the name, but the packages are silver-grey. Boots sell them.

Happy fucking!

By *arambarMan  over a year ago

swindon

"Restores my faith in the forumites this one, no piss taking on a touchy subject, great advice guys xx"

I was thinking the exact same thing. I was expecting a few harsh comments, but it's very refreshing to see that everyone has been so helpful.

Group hug, anyone?

By *onyMad123Couple  over a year ago

nottingham/ derby

simply pleasure fdo it called delay spray it was £10.00 but quite string just spray a little bit at first xxxxx

By *umpkinMan  over a year ago

near the sounds of the wimborne quarter jack!

"Durex do condoms with a small amount of deadening fluid in the end, have used them with new partners and they've worked OK. Can't recall the name, but the packages are silver-grey. Boots sell them.

Happy fucking! "

I miss-read your post at first, but I see these are "pre-treated with the delay stuff. Going back to a previous post about putting delay spray into non-treated condoms, would this be OK with latex free condoms? Just a thought as I know a lady who is latex intolerant.

By *umpkinMan  over a year ago

near the sounds of the wimborne quarter jack!

and a message to the OP.

Don`t worry at all about going to the docs about your problem. I shocked my one when I told him I`m a swinger! I too have erection problems and need little orange tablets. I can`t take the blue ones as they clash with my cardiac medication with fatal results. Plus getting my medication from the docs is a whole lot cheaper than anything you`ll find online.

Not got a prem ej problem but I tried the durex performance onces to see if they would make me last even longer than normal, I didn't notice a difference. For me it is all about the position and intensity, not so good if you don't get past penetration but I have found spooning is great. You can stay inside and stimulate the woman with your fingers and very little movement of your cock, it still feels good and hopefully the feeling of them orgasming will set you off too.

By *aughtyinguMan  over a year ago

swindon

im at the other end of the scale, so i cant be too much help

but is it the physical stimulation that makes you cum, or the mental/situation side of it ?

cock rings might help too?

"China brush costs about £7 at the sex shopp brush it on once or twice during the day and then can have a shower and it still works numbs things down and go for hours

"

I was just about to suggest that too!

I don't have PE issues but it does help me in long sessions. If your worried about pills, and ingesting unknown substances, then I would also recommend the china brush solution (you can get it from lovehoney)

It numbs you slightly, so any sensations are dulled, thus prolonging your climax. I've used it countless times, and it really-really does work, but at £3.00 per ml its not really suitable for every-day usage (you'll be surprised how small the bottle is!)

One word of advice, don't put too much on, else you won't be able to feel anything! One brush-stroke is usually enough

By *londieddWoman  over a year ago

fife

does having a wank just before you meet not work?

By *ornyeyes4uMan  over a year ago

lincoln

"

Hi Scots in Yorks.

Please may I ask from a womans point of view, wot's the taste of China brush when giving a BJ, wud it put you off giving one ?

Smashing bazookas by the way

Apparently, its like foul-tasting Guinness, so you really would need to shower/rinse before any activity

By *irthtasticMan  over a year ago

scunthorpe

"hi all ,has any women on here cured a man of premature ejaculation,been trying 4 years but still no better,tried the no contact 4 a month thing,counting sheep,lol,,sounds sad but sometimes i shoot on penetration,just wondered wat ladies think"

Did u sort it? MSG me

» Add a new message to this topic