FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Is there ever any excuse for a rude message?

Is there ever any excuse for a rude message?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I've just had my first rude/abusive message just because I wouldn't send a photo to someone who sent me a message. Now whilst I found it amusing that someone could be that ridiculous, it got me wondering whether it was justified or not? Personally I don't send pics of me unless I have chatted to the person first, either on msn or text!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

never ever an excuse to send a rude or abisive message - probably a kid looking for some cheap thrills

(not calling you cheap you understand, i just mean looking for pics to perv at)

lol...thanks for clarifying your comment. It would never even cross my mind to send a rude message either!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I think we all find different things rude.

e.g. I don't like cum shots. Specially when a bloke is choking his chicken and it's oozing everywhere. Sommat odd about it in a still..... anwway. Makes me sick ....... But some bloke sent me a message yesterday - you know - the old respecting boundaries bit and I thought .... well you've overstepped mine without opening your mouth.

The most insulting are the 'you free now?' or Im really horny. wanna fuck ones.

Most stupid come backs to 'no thankyou' are usually ..... Ha your profile says you are intelligent well you are not.

OR - I'm just trying to be friendly you should try it ..

Seems some blokes never lose their low opinions of females. They think women SHOULD submit ..... and think you are a bitch if you don't ......

I don't think bad of them and seldom retaliate.

Who could think bad of a brainless, dickless, useless lump of calcified shite without charisma , know how, social graces or hope. Bless xx

Strange as ive never had an abusive message yet so i want to know what im doing wrong

By *ortheastcoupleukCouple  over a year ago

easington were the sun dont shine

report the profile theres no need for it, what i hate is status remarks ie "wheres the gen swingers" "do ool meet" as though just as we all members on a site it means should just drop everything

i guess if some offends me early on in this then i tend to look at it as a piece of good luck - at least they have shown their true colours and can go on our block list

we have been blocked by people we dont even recall talking to - so i guess something in our profile has meant we are not someone they ever want to bump into - at first i was a trifle offended but then realised that again all they are doing is saving us from wasting time

we are all quite fradgile human beings - just got to try and avoid the really nasty bumps in this

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"I've just had my first rude/abusive message just because I wouldn't send a photo to someone who sent me a message. Now whilst I found it amusing that someone could be that ridiculous, it got me wondering whether it was justified or not? Personally I don't send pics of me unless I have chatted to the person first, either on msn or text!"

no...... your profile your rules!!!! you are in control and if people don't like it... then tough!!!!!

p.s can i have ya msn then........

"I've just had my first rude/abusive message just because I wouldn't send a photo to someone who sent me a message. Now whilst I found it amusing that someone could be that ridiculous, it got me wondering whether it was justified or not? Personally I don't send pics of me unless I have chatted to the person first, either on msn or text!

no...... your profile your rules!!!! you are in control and if people don't like it... then tough!!!!!

p.s can i have ya msn then........ "

YOU can have my msn anytime lol

Sending pics always a puzzle.

Profiles asking for photos when the profile has no pics, asking for face pics and not offering them...Then not saying anything not even, ugly, no chance, lol

I think I have sensed the more important or desirable the profile thinks they are, the more demands they put in, IMHO

"I think we all find different things rude.

e.g. I don't like cum shots. Specially when a bloke is choking his chicken and it's oozing everywhere. Sommat odd about it in a still..... anwway. Makes me sick ....... But some bloke sent me a message yesterday - you know - the old respecting boundaries bit and I thought .... well you've overstepped mine without opening your mouth.

The most insulting are the 'you free now?' or Im really horny. wanna fuck ones.

Most stupid come backs to 'no thankyou' are usually ..... Ha your profile says you are intelligent well you are not.

OR - I'm just trying to be friendly you should try it ..

Seems some blokes never lose their low opinions of females. They think women SHOULD submit ..... and think you are a bitch if you don't ......

I don't think bad of them and seldom retaliate.

Who could think bad of a brainless, dickless, useless lump of calcified shite without charisma , know how, social graces or hope. Bless xx "

This made me laugh, you've got a way with words! Love it x

"Sending pics always a puzzle.

Profiles asking for photos when the profile has no pics, asking for face pics and not offering them...Then not saying anything not even, ugly, no chance, lol

I think I have sensed the more important or desirable the profile thinks they are, the more demands they put in, IMHO

"

I'm not saying that I won't ever send pics and I do have pics in my private gallery, what I find offensive is a message asking me for more pics when I've never spoken to that person before and then when I say no they get arsey. I take it that you feel my profile is too demanding?

I have to say that I've received quite a few rude messages from women, almost invariably associated with my age. I always write a full, polite message - about 15 lines - so I don't think it's anything to do with what I've said. Some women, however, even ones who've not specified an age range, have come back with unpleasant comments about my age. I always reply to them - "As you are now, I once was; as I am now, you will be".

I'm not saying that I won't ever send pics and I do have pics in my private gallery, what I find offensive is a message asking me for more pics when I've never spoken to that person before and then when I say no they get arsey. I take it that you feel my profile is too demanding? "

No your profile not too demanding,and why should you send someone your pics just because someone asks?? Your profile your pics. x

We dont use msn anymore as we got sick of people asking us to send them pics,then calling us fake when we refused to send them.

OP the guy is probably a pic collecter so you were right to refuse to send pics to him x

"Strange as ive never had an abusive message yet so i want to know what im doing wrong "

I never used to get abusive messages. Then I foolishly answered the 'why not' message..... BOOM !

I'm not saying that I won't ever send pics and I do have pics in my private gallery, what I find offensive is a message asking me for more pics when I've never spoken to that person before and then when I say no they get arsey. I take it that you feel my profile is too demanding? "

No it was a general reply to the thread rather than a specific reply to a post, but you do have some shouting towards the bottom

As always, people can have their profile how they like, what ever works for you.

I have one public pic shows roughly what I look like, a few more for friends and a couple private like a face pic.

have fun

I don't see how sending pics proves you are not a fake lol.....plenty of fake profiles on here with pics!

Sorry for the shouting . It just seems to me that some people on here are hard of hearing

"Sorry for the shouting . It just seems to me that some people on here are hard of hearing "

We have "shouting" on our profile and if people dont like it they dont have to read it

"Sorry for the shouting . It just seems to me that some people on here are hard of hearing "

Hard of understanding, I know what you mean, lol

ive had a couple like that too, no picture on their profile but expect me to send him/them pictures errr i think not, BLOCK LIST lol

By *habsMan  over a year ago

Fortress of Solitude, Middlesex

I find it weird how, despite my profile being clear I still get email from bi guys and/or tv/ts asking all sorts. some I delete, some I block, some I reply "You clearly haven't read my profile" if I can be bothered.

Then there's the women (or females of couples) who think I should be grateful when in fact *gulp* there's no attraction.

... but I think my personal favourite are the random strangers with no balls who read forums threads, reply with some unwarranted rude message in email, then block you so you can't reply back. Bold, from the safety of behind a computer screen feeling they have the moral highground by an enforced "final say".

"I have to say that I've received quite a few rude messages from women, almost invariably associated with my age. I always write a full, polite message - about 15 lines - so I don't think it's anything to do with what I've said. Some women, however, even ones who've not specified an age range, have come back with unpleasant comments about my age. I always reply to them - "As you are now, I once was; as I am now, you will be"."

Ive a 60 yr old i see that probably knock socks off the younger ones, so for me in your case it would be the distance but id never be rude about it, cant see the point, good manners cost nothing but seem to be falling by the wayside these days

In my mind, there is absolutely no excuse for anyone to send a rude, offensive or aggressive message to anyone - seriously, what are these people on???!! I never have, never would & haven't ever even, contemplated sending one!

i have a single profile on here and got abusive messages because i had a meet with someone apart from him erm excuse me i thought it was as swingers site no room for jelousy .told i was dirty etc so now just swing as a couple .

lots send them if they not happy with the reply,we all have choices and cant like or fancy everyone

By *asiusMan  over a year ago

werrington

It's sometimes easier to offend in the virtual world as you don't have the benefit of body language or vocals to inturpret what's being said, however out out rudeness/bad manners have no place on a site like this. I don't have profile pics as yet but wouldn't dream of asking for anyone elses pics because of this ...quid pro quo...however if I'm in the cam rooms I'll go on cam as I feel that's good

Manners.

If you've been unfortunate enough to get rude messages I'd take it as lucky escape, what would they be like face to face if you said no to something? Very awkward...

The worlds a dangerous enough place we don't need numpties spoiling the goodwill on the site

Nope, its never EVER right to send an abusive or vitriolic message. Everyone here deserves respect not abuse.....thats why it's called FABswingers.

We are all just toooooooooo fab!!

Well I am anyway lmao.

"We are all just toooooooooo fab!!

Well I am anyway lmao."

Ok, ok guys.....don't take a vote on it!!!! I am now going to check my profile to see who's looked at me and voted!

"I've just had my first rude/abusive message just because I wouldn't send a photo to someone who sent me a message. Now whilst I found it amusing that someone could be that ridiculous, it got me wondering whether it was justified or not? Personally I don't send pics of me unless I have chatted to the person first, either on msn or text!"

Did you really wonder if it was justified .... ?

It's your discretion as to whether you wish to show your pics to someone or not.

Sending you an abusive message certainly isn't going to get you to reveal anything.

Kirsty

xxx xxx

"I find it weird how, despite my profile being clear I still get email from bi guys and/or tv/ts asking all sorts. some I delete, some I block, some I reply "You clearly haven't read my profile" if I can be bothered.

Then there's the women (or females of couples) who think I should be grateful when in fact *gulp* there's no attraction.

"

Not reading profiles is probably the most annoying aspect on the site second to the timewaster ....

It just shows a lack of respect when someone clearly states what they do/do not want and it is completely ignored.

In your case I can only suspect those who contact you feel they are the one to convert you to the Bi-side ....

I get similar from guys wanting to meet me one to one .... or other guys trying to use messages like a chat room.

Kirsty

xxx xxx

we just delete them

I've got a few rude messages in the past. Had some guy message me, I've had plenty of men message me even thought Im straight. I usually reply back with a polite thanks but no thanks. But this guy just messaged me a few weeks back. He was rude as hell from the start. I simply messaged him back, saying no, and suggested he learn to read a profile, and some manners. I got back an even more abusive message . I reported him and blocked him.

The other night a couple messaged me. I had a look at their profile and simply did not find them attractive, it was mainly what was written in the profile which put me off. So they had winked me, I send them a message, saying thank you for your interest, but after readiny our profile, I dont feel like we would be right for each other. If you want to chat time, no worries let me know.

Now that was me being polite. What I got back, was a one sentence message, asking why I did not read their profile and make references to it in my message?

Which I found completely insane, as obviously they did not read my message. So once more I explained I wasnt interest, all being very polite to them. They messaged me back, basically saying they wouldnt bother reading my message and calling me immature for some reason?

So I simply wrote them one final message saying, you can buy fake tits, but you cant buy manners.

Look if someone is rude to you from the start, look at it as a blessing. At least you know to block that person and move on. Its better to find out at the start they are rude or ignortant rather than when you actually meet them.

» Add a new message to this topic