FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > question about pictures

question about pictures

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *aughtyingu OP   Man  over a year ago

swindon

Just wondering what type of pictures people like to see on here?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Face pictures and naughty ones

By *unterslickCouple  over a year ago

tullamore

yep,we have face pics,but only show to friends or if asked,and the naughty ones are a must,altough been told theres not enough of me on here and j has to many,lol

By *aughtyingu OP   Man  over a year ago

swindon

So I would be better off to have naughty ones as public, and face as private? I dont really want to have both up as public.

and any naughty pics would probably be just of me by myself :x

There is no benefit what so ever to display action pics or naughty pics in either your public or private galleries.

This will be purely your choice to do so.

No one asks to see a pic of your cock before deciding to meet you, but will ask for a mug shot and will turn you down if you aren't pretty enough.

We got pissed off with email tennis, so we put our mug shots on public display, and don't have any pics in private gallery.

If anyone looks at us and decides to contact us, then they know who they are meeting. If we contact people, and they don't reply, we take it that they don't fancy us.

It saves loads of time and hassle

"So I would be better off to have naughty ones as public, and face as private? I dont really want to have both up as public.

and any naughty pics would probably be just of me by myself :x"

You should do what suits you!

I find close of of genitals off putting, some love it etc...you'll never cater to all!

By *heWolfMan  over a year ago

warwickshire

"So I would be better off to have naughty ones as public, and face as private? I dont really want to have both up as public.

and any naughty pics would probably be just of me by myself :x"

Just remember that ANY pictures and details that you put on this here Interwebs thingy is FOREVER, whether you delete them afterwards or not, and can be linked back to you with not too much effort. If you are not careful, one day you might be faced with pictures of you doing something incredibly filthy, lnked to your name with no possibility of denying it.

Think before you post any pictures of yourself. (Not saying "don't", just reminding you that the WWW has a long memory)

By *et_n_WildCouple  over a year ago

Pontypridd

I'm not really interested in pics of genitals unless they are interesting (group pics) or arty.

I'd much rather look at a sexy cleavage or a bulge in boxers to stimulate my imagination than the legs-a-kimbo shots.

We stick "fun" action pics up just for some, erm, fun really. We have a very scary face pic in private though, full fetish night out

» Add a new message to this topic