FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Plenty of views but ...,.

Plenty of views but ...,.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I'm getting plenty of views but no meets, what am I dong wrong???

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Ditto

You have no pictures and your story about some mythical blowjob woman is nothing but a turn off.

"You have no pictures and your story about some mythical blowjob woman is nothing but a turn off. "

This

Why is a turn off?

By *ENDAROOSCouple  over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

"I'm getting plenty of views but no meets, what am I dong wrong???"

Most people will get far more views than they do messages/meets.

I like getting views, so far 53, gues my new 6pack pic is popular, hoping for 100 views for midnight

"Why is a turn off?"

Women on here are well aware that you've had sex before. We don't need to hear about your previous sex life. Plus it doesn't sound true.

By *inaTitzTV/TS  over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

No pics, so it's hard to be attracted.

"Why is a turn off?

Women on here are well aware that you've had sex before. We don't need to hear about your previous sex life. Plus it doesn't sound true. "

It was 100% true but ok point taken

you're talking about a woman you met in your profile text, no need! get rid of it!

add a profile picture

and you're wanting to meet men and tv/ts, doesn't make you straight

"and you're wanting to meet men and tv/ts, doesn't make you straight"

Will rectify immediately lol

Done so now ile sit back and see

"Done so now ile sit back and see "

erm.....no!!

They won't just come to you, you've got to make the effort, actually go out in the real world instead of hiding behind a computer screen

"Done so now ile sit back and see "

I think you will have a long wait! Your profile is boring beyond belief, add in the fact that you are indiscreet about previous meets and not honest about your sexuality does not make you very appealing.

So the million dollar question, what are you looking for in a profile???

By *otsxycoupleCouple  over a year ago

cheshire

Do you really need telling omg PUBLIC pics unless your fake

You'll never know what women want and the whole trying to make your profile interesting thing has been done a thousand times

I've been on here before and have the people I talk to so my profile is utter crap but you being told what to write to draw people in is daft your first attempt at a profile stated the real you rectifying it to others taste in my opinion is a bit of a cringe tricking people into thinking your somthing your not!

Guess I'm gonna significantly reduce my chances of meeting but eh ho domes gotta say it. After reading the profiles of the women who have commented on this tread I believe your profiles are boring too. I think the majority of women on here are so insufficient in there own lives the only way they can feel power is on here. If you could get what you wanted in the real world with your so called self confidence why don't you???

"You'll never know what women want and the whole trying to make your profile interesting thing has been done a thousand times

I've been on here before and have the people I talk to so my profile is utter crap but you being told what to write to draw people in is daft your first attempt at a profile stated the real you rectifying it to others taste in my opinion is a bit of a cringe tricking people into thinking your somthing your not!"

Exactly!

"Guess I'm gonna significantly reduce my chances of meeting but eh ho domes gotta say it. After reading the profiles of the women who have commented on this tread I believe your profiles are boring too. I think the majority of women on here are so insufficient in there own lives the only way they can feel power is on here. If you could get what you wanted in the real world with your so called self confidence why don't you??? "

Bitter is a lovely colour on you.

"Guess I'm gonna significantly reduce my chances of meeting but eh ho domes gotta say it. After reading the profiles of the women who have commented on this tread I believe your profiles are boring too. I think the majority of women on here are so insufficient in there own lives the only way they can feel power is on here. If you could get what you wanted in the real world with your so called self confidence why don't you??? "

I do get what i want out of the real world which is why i don't meet

"Guess I'm gonna significantly reduce my chances of meeting but eh ho domes gotta say it. After reading the profiles of the women who have commented on this tread I believe your profiles are boring too. I think the majority of women on here are so insufficient in there own lives the only way they can feel power is on here. If you could get what you wanted in the real world with your so called self confidence why don't you???

Bitter is a lovely colour on you. "

Why is the truth bitter??

"Guess I'm gonna significantly reduce my chances of meeting but eh ho domes gotta say it. After reading the profiles of the women who have commented on this tread I believe your profiles are boring too. I think the majority of women on here are so insufficient in there own lives the only way they can feel power is on here. If you could get what you wanted in the real world with your so called self confidence why don't you???

I do get what i want out of the real world which is why i don't meet"

So your on here to feel important? Really! Lmao

"You'll never know what women want and the whole trying to make your profile interesting thing has been done a thousand times

I've been on here before and have the people I talk to so my profile is utter crap but you being told what to write to draw people in is daft your first attempt at a profile stated the real you rectifying it to others taste in my opinion is a bit of a cringe tricking people into thinking your somthing your not!"

wasn't telling him what to write but making up a story about an imaginary woman and having no public pics isn't gonna help

So your on here to feel important? Really! Lmao"

No. I'm on here coz I organise parties and I've met some REAL people through here. Might wanna try it sometime

You sound like a rejected little kid now if I was you I'd retract what you just put

No. I'm on here coz I organise parties and I've met some REAL people through here. Might wanna try it sometime "

There u go there power card! Just cause men always want the honey pot! And that's it! It's not ur mind and sole just meat! Lmfao

You sound like a rejected little kid now if I was you I'd retract what you just put "

Why?

No. I'm on here coz I organise parties and I've met some REAL people through here. Might wanna try it sometime

There u go there power card! Just cause men always want the honey pot! And that's it! It's not ur mind and sole just meat! Lmfao"

I've met 3 men off here, not exactly a piece of meat

Women (and couples) are the diamonds in the swinging world, we make the rules of who we want to meet, hence why I've only met 3 men for sex in one year

"So the million dollar question, what are you looking for in a profile???"

Something that tells me about the person who it belongs to.

From your profile the only information I can gather is you're male and like oral sex.

So basically it could be describing 3 billion people.

Pictures help no one is going to message a black shadow

"So the million dollar question, what are you looking for in a profile???

Something that tells me about the person who it belongs to.

From your profile the only information I can gather is you're male and like oral sex.

So basically it could be describing 3 billion people.

Pictures help no one is going to message a black shadow"

You sound like a rejected little kid now if I was you I'd retract what you just put "

Although I like ur angle of being the knight in shining armour cumin to the rescue it won't work! Lol

Seriously most of the women on here you wouldn't give a second glance at in the "real world" but on here they feel the power!

Well if nothing else it sparked a lot of interest in my "boring" profile )))

By *ot Naked ChefMan  over a year ago

Bolton

I find meeting people at clubs and socials can help but the biggest thing is be yourself.

"I find meeting people at clubs and socials can help but the biggest thing is be yourself."

Thanks for your sensible answer tbh I'm not into the club scene n wud prefer more than a one off wiv random people. Maybe swinging isn't for me after all lol might try Facebook lol

"Seriously most of the women on here you wouldn't give a second glance at in the "real world" but on here they feel the power! "

and how do you know they wouldn't look at them twice in the real world? Attraction is everything!!! You might wanna go and find someone in the real world instead of making yourself look like an idiot.

If anything you've gotten more blocks than interests

"I find meeting people at clubs and socials can help but the biggest thing is be yourself.

Thanks for your sensible answer tbh I'm not into the club scene n wud prefer more than a one off wiv random people. Maybe swinging isn't for me after all lol might try Facebook lol"

Most people don't want one off's, they want regular fun

sits back with popcorn and watches him dig a bigger hole

"sits back with popcorn and watches him dig a bigger hole "

I have the haribos here lol.

"I have the haribos here lol."

gimme! I've ran out of wine gums lol

"I have the haribos here lol.

gimme! I've ran out of wine gums lol"

YEs I will share some starmix with you, half bag you can have lol

"I find meeting people at clubs and socials can help but the biggest thing is be yourself.

Thanks for your sensible answer tbh I'm not into the club scene n wud prefer more than a one off wiv random people. Maybe swinging isn't for me after all lol might try Facebook lol"

If you spend less time throwing your toys out of your pram and more energy showing people you're the decent person you think you are, you might have a little more success. Then again, Facebook might be a better option!

Thanks for your sensible answer tbh I'm not into the club scene n wud prefer more than a one off wiv random people. Maybe swinging isn't for me after all lol might try Facebook lol

If you spend less time throwing your toys out of your pram and more energy showing people you're the decent person you think you are, you might have a little more success. Then again, Facebook might be a better option! "

Haha emotions r flying hehe !!

"Seriously most of the women on here you wouldn't give a second glance at in the "real world" but on here they feel the power!

and how do you know they wouldn't look at them twice in the real world? Attraction is everything!!! You might wanna go and find someone in the real world instead of making yourself look like an idiot.

If anything you've gotten more blocks than interests"

You haven't blocked! Lmao

What a funny thread.

"What a funny thread. "

"Seriously most of the women on here you wouldn't give a second glance at in the "real world" but on here they feel the power! "
plus most women on here 'demand' face pics even though they dont show their own, double standards if u ask me!!

"Seriously most of the women on here you wouldn't give a second glance at in the "real world" but on here they feel the power! plus most women on here 'demand' face pics even though they dont show their own, double standards if u ask me!!"

Cause u wudnt reply if u knew wat they looked like lmao exactly my point!

"Seriously most of the women on here you wouldn't give a second glance at in the "real world" but on here they feel the power! plus most women on here 'demand' face pics even though they dont show their own, double standards if u ask me!!

Cause u wudnt reply if u knew wat they looked like lmao exactly my point!"

"Seriously most of the women on here you wouldn't give a second glance at in the "real world" but on here they feel the power! plus most women on here 'demand' face pics even though they dont show their own, double standards if u ask me!!"

Why should they send theirs if they aren't attracted to the person who sent them?

Mine are on my profile

probably something to do with this thread and previous.insulting woman who use the site never helps to get meets.the ladies were giving advice its up to you if you want to get defensive or follow the advice

OP, I'm not sure why this thread has descended into throwing insults around. You asked what you were doing wrong and the women who have responded were answering your question. The fact is that there are many many more women on here than men, and I've never yet come across a woman who says she is desperate to meet anyone, anytime, anywhere! They may be after NSA sex, but in a nutshell they can afford to be choosy, so men need to stand out to be successful. If you want to meet women then you need to understand what they want, so taking on board some of their opinions wouldn't do you any harm..

"I'm getting plenty of views but no meets, what am I dong wrong???

probably something to do with this thread and previous.insulting woman who use the site never helps to get meets.the ladies were giving advice its up to you if you want to get defensive or follow the advice"

And another one!

You sound like a rejected little kid now if I was you I'd retract what you just put

Although I like ur angle of being the knight in shining armour cumin to the rescue it won't work! Lol"

Haha grow up as I said I have the people I speak to and I'm glad your not one of them.your seriously deranged if you think that attitude is going to get you anywhere

probably something to do with this thread and previous.insulting woman who use the site never helps to get meets.the ladies were giving advice its up to you if you want to get defensive or follow the advice

And another one!"

Another site member offering advice, yet you still don't want to listen

Did you start this thread just to insult people?

This thread has been a goldmine for guys to stay away from! Thanks for making it so easy

"Did you start this thread just to insult people?

"

Nope

And another one!

And another one with no face pic, why??"

because its private!!

And another one!

Ah but at least I have some public pics

And another one!

Where is your face pic then?

People in glass houses and all that...get a bloody grip!!

"Seriously most of the women on here you wouldn't give a second glance at in the "real world" but on here they feel the power! plus most women on here 'demand' face pics even though they dont show their own, double standards if u ask me!!

Why should they send theirs if they aren't attracted to the person who sent them?

Mine are on my profile

Exactly my point! I've seen urs n wudnt look at u twice in the real world but on here ur all high n mighty!"

I'm not high and mighty, I'm defending myself and the other women you've insulted!

Have a nice day folks

By *issHottieBottieWoman  over a year ago

Kent

Well this has just given me a good chuckle while I'm waiting to go out.

It's a good job you aren't getting replied as they are probably people you wouldn't look at in the real world anyway eh OP?

Oh and I do have face pics in my other galleries before you say it, but I don't have them public as I don't want the fact I'm on here to be public knowledge.

"Well this has just given me a good chuckle while I'm waiting to go out.

It's a good job you aren't getting replied as they are probably people you wouldn't look at in the real world anyway eh OP?

Oh and I do have face pics in my other galleries before you say it, but I don't have them public as I don't want the fact I'm on here to be public knowledge. "

Great body cute ass an gorgeous boobs

Mine are on my profile

Exactly my point! I've seen urs n wudnt look at u twice in the real world but on her

e ur all high n mighty!"

Fabicide. Pure and simple.

Another 2 females with no face pics! Cum on give me a break! Lmao

By *oulou45Woman  over a year ago

Bucks

so us women wouldn't get a 2nd glance? Where are your pics?. The way I see it you wont get a 1st glance. . You asked for help people gave it and you then become nasty.

"Another 2 females with no face pics! Cum on give me a break! Lmao"

Why is a face pic important when you asked for advice

You don't have to put face pics but some pictures would help as previous advice

"Seriously most of the women on here you wouldn't give a second glance at in the "real world" but on here they feel the power! so us women wouldn't get a 2nd glance? Where are your pics?. The way I see it you wont get a 1st glance. . You asked for help people gave it and you then become nasty. "

Nasty? When did the truth become nasty?

"Another 2 females with no face pics! Cum on give me a break! Lmao"

It's a bit rich complaining about women not having their face pics on public display when you haven't got any public photos yourself!

Pot, kettle and black springs to mind...

"Another 2 females with no face pics! Cum on give me a break! Lmao

Why is a face pic important when you asked for advice "

Read the tread from the start and u will understand.

Titz Towers, North Notts

Sighs and pops in with a FORUM INSURANCE claim form.

It's a bit rich complaining about women not having their face pics on public display when you haven't got any public photos yourself!

Pot, kettle and black springs to mind..."

Should read the whole tread to understand. Wasn't about my face pics but about women on here who wouldn't get a second look in the real world being all high and mighty

I know got 78 views, going good

Read the tread from the start and u will understand. "

I have read the thread, and I don't understand

"I know got 78 views, going good "

I'm stick at 49! With NO public pics!!! Lmfao

It seems someone needs to write him a checklist in simple (preferably short) words. Here goes.

1) There is more to women than their looks.

2) If you find a woman ugly other men may not.

3) You have no photos. None. We have photos.

4) Face photos are usually For Friends Only or private. You have done nothing for us to show you anything.

5) More women read the forums than write on them. A piece of friendly advice: create a new profile and pretend to be a nice person.

Good luck.

I have read the thread, and I don't understand "

Wasn't about my face pics but about women on here who wouldn't get a second look in the real world being all high and mighty

"I know got 78 views, going good

I'm stick at 49! With NO public pics!!! Lmfao"

lol that's good

Mine are on my profile

Exactly my point! I've seen urs n wudnt look at u twice in the real world but on here ur all high n mighty!"

This is really rude especially if your referring to the gorgeous generous lady who shaved her hair for charity. Good luck on here because any one reading this thread would avoid you

And another one!

some go on cam a lot showing there faces so dont feel they have a need for facepics or the need to send them

Wasn't about my face pics but about women on here who wouldn't get a second look in the real world being all high and mighty"

The original question was what are you doing wrong, and I for one now know the answer

And another one!

And another one with no face pic, why??some go on cam a lot showing there faces so dont feel they have a need for facepics or the need to send them"

Yep that's a fair point, nobody on this tread mentioned this tho!

Wasn't about my face pics but about women on here who wouldn't get a second look in the real world being all high and mighty

The original question was what are you doing wrong, and I for one now know the answer "

Enlighten me with your wisdom

Titz Towers, North Notts

OP - when you are in a hole, it's generally best to stop digging. You aren't increasing your chances of getting a meet.

By *lan43sumMan  over a year ago

Leicester

As a mere happy male with an interest in people I don't understand anyone complaining about the number of views their profile gets (I don't get many, sob sob)

Everyone has different interests and will choose those folk who tick enough boxes to make it worth finding out more.

Not sure about other men but messages from women are quite rare. A wink with a twinkle behind it works for me!

"OP - when you are in a hole, it's generally best to stop digging. You aren't increasing your chances of getting a meet. "

Any publicity is good publicity right???

Should read the whole tread to understand. Wasn't about my face pics but about women on here who wouldn't get a second look in the real world being all high and mighty"

While I agree that the 'power' on here can go to SOME people's heads. You have been rude to people that were only offering you advice that you asked for.

Most of the advice was without photos (they don't need to be face pics) people won't show much interest in your profile. Lots of people even block those without public photo from contacting them.

Titz Towers, North Notts

"OP - when you are in a hole, it's generally best to stop digging. You aren't increasing your chances of getting a meet.

Any publicity is good publicity right???"

No.

"OP - when you are in a hole, it's generally best to stop digging. You aren't increasing your chances of getting a meet.

Any publicity is good publicity right???"

In this case, no....

Should read the whole tread to understand. Wasn't about my face pics but about women on here who wouldn't get a second look in the real world being all high and mighty

While I agree that the 'power' on here can go to SOME people's heads. You have been rude to people that were only offering you advice that you asked for.

Most of the advice was without photos (they don't need to be face pics) people won't show much interest in your profile. Lots of people even block those without public photo from contacting them.

"

Apologies for my rudeness but the arrogance of some women in here is unbelievable!

Titz Towers, North Notts

"

Apologies for my rudeness but the arrogance of some women in here is unbelievable! "

Your situation has not improved. I'd turn the pc off, put the kettle on and not come back to this thread.

"

Apologies for my rudeness but the arrogance of some women in here is unbelievable!

Your situation has not improved. I'd turn the pc off, put the kettle on and not come back to this thread."

"

Your situation has not improved. I'd turn the pc off, put the kettle on and not come back to this thread."

You're so cool! (Hope you don't mind me saying!) Best advice by far!

Apologies for my rudeness but the arrogance of some women in here is unbelievable! "

we're not being arrogant at all, but maybe you shouldn't insult people, coz you're digging yourself a big hole and making yourself sound like most people will instantly block, you've been given advice when you asked for it and decided to not follow through with it, which defeats the object of asking for it in the first place.

"It seems someone needs to write him a checklist in simple (preferably short) words. Here goes.

4) Face photos are usually For Friends Only or private. You have done nothing for us to show you anything.

5) More women read the forums than write on them. A piece of friendly advice: create a new profile and pretend to be a nice person.

Good luck.

Now your the other extreme ain't ya? 51 verifications! OMG!!!"

1st you wonder why your getting viewed and got defensive at advice given

2nd you having a go at woman who have no face pic but do have teasing photo's or side views

3rd your judging as someone has 55 verifications.which I have 199

anything else you want to help you not get any meets from forum readers or users

I'm high and mighty, get more than my fair share of attention both on here and in vanilla life. Face pics are available to those im interested in meeting. That's not every dickhead on here. So single guys if you are after advice on how NOT to get meets just do as the OP does. Sorted!!

"It seems someone needs to write him a checklist in simple (preferably short) words. Here goes.

Good luck.

Now your the other extreme ain't ya? 51 verifications! OMG!!!

1st you wonder why your getting viewed and got defensive at advice given

2nd you having a go at woman who have no face pic but do have teasing photo's or side views

3rd your judging as someone has 55 verifications.which I have 199

anything else you want to help you not get any meets from forum readers or users "

Quite a girl haha

"I'm high and mighty, get more than my fair share of attention both on here and in vanilla life. Face pics are available to those im interested in meeting. That's not every dickhead on here. So single guys if you are after advice on how NOT to get meets just do as the OP does. Sorted!!"

Hehe

By *issHottieBottieWoman  over a year ago

Kent

Should read the whole tread to understand. Wasn't about my face pics but about women on here who wouldn't get a second look in the real world being all high and mighty"

No it was about you getting views and yet no messages. Can't think why that could be... You just got shitty when people told you why that probably was.