FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > hi guys a bit new to this

hi guys a bit new to this

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I always use a condom for penetrating a woman which i have no problem with but have any of you experienced swingers ever caught a sti from oral if so is it very common thank u very much for taking time to read

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I caught the giggles once on a meet

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

No but it doesn't mean its notcpissiblecto catch. As with all sex there is a risk. Only true safe sex is no sex.

I don't have any meets from (fab). So, i'm (std's) free.

Are people really going to admit it here if they have?

"Are people really going to admit it here if they have?"

I was just thinking the same, I doubt very much if anyone has that they'll admit it in an open forum on a swingers site!

I would admit to it, and give as much info on symptoms and how and where to get treated. Think something like this is important info to share.

Yeah you can catch diseases doing oral, herpes for one and genital warts. These are viruses that pass on via bodily fluids. HIV as well.

Google a medical site and find stuff out, I already did and it's fairly scary seeing the symptoms and reading about this stuff.

"Are people really going to admit it here if they have?

I would admit to it, and give as much info on symptoms and how and where to get treated. Think something like this is important info to share.

Yeah you can catch diseases doing oral, herpes for one and genital warts. These are viruses that pass on via bodily fluids. HIV as well.

Google a medical site and find stuff out, I already did and it's fairly scary seeing the symptoms and reading about this stuff. "

But you're not going to admit to it are you?

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

I remember two ladies saying that they had caught something. I don't recall any men doing it though.

What? Of course it's possible to get a STI from oral. As harsh at it may sound if you don't that then frankly you should not be allowed to have sex at all. There a several none curable ones like HIV (transmitted in semen or through open wounds like a sore, tooth cavity and herpes) I'd suggest a trip to your local GUM clinic for a check up

I remember two ladies saying that they had caught something. I don't recall any men doing it though.

"

They probably were men so didnt really have anything to lose

Forum Mod

East Sussex

They probably were men so didnt really have anything to lose "

Sorry I don't understand.

Sorry I don't understand. "

Sorry, the 'ladies' were probably men

Forum Mod

East Sussex

Sorry I don't understand.

Sorry, the 'ladies' were probably men"

Since I have actually met one of them recently I can say for sure that at least one of them wasn't.

Google a medical site and find stuff out, I already did and it's fairly scary seeing the symptoms and reading about this stuff.

But you're not going to admit to it are you? "

You'd be surprised actually. I've noticed there are whole websites especially for people with STIs so I think plenty of people would admit to stuff. Some arseholes wouldn't coz they don't care about anyone but themselves, but pretty sure they can be prosecuted for spreading diseases knowingly.

Yeah if I had info that helped someone else I would spread it, that's me though and I'm sure I'm not the only one. I'm lucky to be part of a non-judgemental clique though.

» Add a new message to this topic