FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Does my profile put women and couples of

Does my profile put women and couples of

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *eonard21 OP   Man  over a year ago

Manchester

I have clear face and body pictures I'm genuine if any women could tell me what they think I can do better if you need to see my face pictures ask and I will send them

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You're best off using punctuation. Your profile is too difficult to read as it has many run-on sentences. Also, your pictures are a bit boring and your age is going to affect the responses you receive. The Sydney University warning is a waste of space as well - it's unnecessary and useless.

By *eonard21 OP   Man  over a year ago

Manchester

Thank you would my face pictures be a factor in me not getting a response

"Thank you would my face pictures be a factor in me not getting a response "

Yes.

Your forskin looks very tight and can't see a face

You would not get a response from us. We would be put off by the tape measure and the expectation of a reply to all messages. Sorry.

Some dicks on here are kinda ugly

"Your forskin looks very tight and can't see a face "

I dunno why but this post made me laugh

By *ee VianteWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in North Norfolk

Yes, your profile would put me off for a number of reasons, as would your age.

By *eryBigGirlWoman  over a year ago

East Yorkshire

Can't see a face pic so can't comment on that. The cock pictures aren't very attractive especially the tape measure one. The Sydney university rubbish always puts me off and the profile text just isnt appealing sorry

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Your veri from June 2013 said that your photos didn't do you justice, so why didn't you change them?

No face pic puts me off as well. Moaning about not getting replies puts me off.

Age doesn't.

Probably better off putting what you like, what you're looking for, what you can offer. Shrink the bit about how you use this site to make your profile less tedious to read. Good luck.

Having it say im bi on my profile puts most people off. But what am i ment to do lie and say im not. Yeah i know i not got much to read on my there but it does say ask and i will tell. I agree with the people that say tape measure one puts them off. Clue the people to slag mine off lol

By *SweetVioletxWoman  over a year ago

Liverpool

Reduce the cock shots and add some flattering full body shots.

Not having public face pics wouldn't put me off I don't have mine public so wouldn't expect anyone else to. As long as they were available when needed.

Your profile text needs to be clear, concise and formatted. Bad grammar and bad spelling no excuse for it as spell checkers are available.

And for goodness sake remove the tape measure we can all tell if a cock is small, average or huge. It's not that difficult to work out.

If you're bi be proud of it - if you're happy playing straight with a couple explain that in your profile or if you want to meet guys/ play with the male in a couple explain that too.

Too many cock shots get some bum and body shots on there, the Sydney university garbage needs to go.

The biggest car wreck is your opening line "looks are not important", somehow I cant see a lady looking at that and thinking im ugly he will want to sleep with me!

A little punctuation is needed too.

"Having it say im bi on my profile puts most people off. But what am i ment to do lie and say im not. Yeah i know i not got much to read on my there but it does say ask and i will tell. I agree with the people that say tape measure one puts them off. Clue the people to slag mine off lol "

"Ask and I will tell" is not an uncommon line on a profile. It does assume that the rest of the profile is interesting or compatible enough to warrant positive action. Often, it is used as an excuse for an inability to express personality.

"Clue (sic) the people to slag mine off" suggests that you did not expect or cannot take criticism and yet your post was designed to elicit responses from people about your profile. Were you only expecting positive remarks? Would they have been useful or merely ego gratifying?

"Having it say im bi on my profile puts most people off. But what am i ment to do lie and say im not. Yeah i know i not got much to read on my there but it does say ask and i will tell. I agree with the people that say tape measure one puts them off. Clue the people to slag mine off lol

"Ask and I will tell" is not an uncommon line on a profile. It does assume that the rest of the profile is interesting or compatible enough to warrant positive action. Often, it is used as an excuse for an inability to express personality.

"Clue (sic) the people to slag mine off" suggests that you did not expect or cannot take criticism and yet your post was designed to elicit responses from people about your profile. Were you only expecting positive remarks? Would they have been useful or merely ego gratifying?

"

sorry i cool with people telling me what they think i didn't mean anything by it x

Cock pics, pubes and tape measure. Either of them really.

No reply is a "no thank you", nobody should reply to you if they're not interested.

I actually don't mind the tape measure pic. It's more Interesting then a sky remote or Lynx can.

Your age wound be the factor that put be off...and I think that will be the case for many.

Take onboard the advice you've been offered and implement it on your profile.

By *istress-MazikeenWoman  over a year ago

bolton

"Cock pics, pubes and tape measure. Either of them really."

This....and age

By *apillonNoirWoman  over a year ago

There...

Urgh. Pubic hair and a tape measure...!!

No punctuation which meant I skipped to the photos and then skipped right off your page. Use paragraphs. Sell yourself. It's not a guessing game.

I'll leave before I'm lynched but you did ask!!

Male half of couple here i have also been a very successful single male here.

Set cock shots to friend only, only send if they want a pic of it and get rid of the pubes pic unless you’re like that now.

Write a new profile as above

get some face pics and more clearer pics

Its like Russian roulete, hope it lands on your profile soon

You could do with painting your skirting boards as well in pic 1....

By *airy_HettyWoman  over a year ago

Greater London

Dick pics - yuck.

I'm not keen on banana shaped cocks

By *ordonBennettMan  over a year ago

dover

" Clue the people to slag mine off lol

"

Those are two very valid points that could be made about the great majority of these what-am-I-doing-wrong threads. While this OP seems to be taking some advice on board, I'm sure so many are posted to get some praise and some instant contact..

» Add a new message to this topic