FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Profile truths

Profile truths

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Having read some topics on profiles in this forum. It seems that Iv no chance. I can't have people come to mine as I live with my mother. Mummy's boy people will think. But it's where I'm at. People jump to conclusions instead of asking the the reason. So should I lie or put the truth. ? I got no chance either way

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

A couple have met you and left you a lovely veri.

By *nvictusMan  over a year ago

Beeston

"Having read some topics on profiles in this forum. It seems that Iv no chance. I can't have people come to mine as I live with my mother. Mummy's boy people will think. But it's where I'm at. People jump to conclusions instead of asking the the reason. So should I lie or put the truth. ? I got no chance either way "

I live at my mums and I still get meets.

If you are positive and use the sites tools, such as the Forums or Chat, then you will get yourself known. You already have the critical first veri.

Still not had any luck. Seems people take more notice of other things on you profile

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You seem to be doing ok considering your brief profile and phobia of bi men.

"You seem to be doing ok considering your brief profile and phobia of bi men. "

By *mm_n_ZedCouple  over a year ago

Fareham

"Still not had any luck. Seems people take more notice of other things on you profile"

There's not much on your profile to take notice of to be honest...

Financially not everyone can afford there own home for various reasons (divorce/kids etc) or choose to live at home. I don't think it is a deal breaker

Can always meet them discreetly in the woods for a doggin meet if she got a car

The best thing is honesty...regardless of your circumstances. 99% of the "single" guys on here who can't accommodate is because they are NOT single at all.

The same assumption could be made of you if you are not honest.

All I can say is good luck m8.

"Can always meet them discreetly in the woods for a doggin meet if she got a car "

Oh shag will they see your six pack in the dark doggin lol

Brighton - even Hove!

Bi men? Yuk!

By *ruitWoman  over a year ago

near kings lynn

I would put some effort into your profile as itsrather empty and be honest and say you are lliving with family so unable to accommodate. Then offer an alternative. Say either a club or hotel or car as someone else said x

By *inaTitzTV/TS  over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

"Bi men? Yuk! "

Hotel is the only option then .

"Can always meet them discreetly in the woods for a doggin meet if she got a car

Oh shag will they see your six pack in the dark doggin lol "

lol no they cant but they can always feel it

"You seem to be doing ok considering your brief profile and phobia of bi men. "

Phobia? Not a preference then?

Brighton - even Hove!

"Bi men? Yuk!

"

Do you know any? A lovely lady like you with generous assets could have any man

If you don't want no men in a couple you should seek just FF not mf lol.

"Having read some topics on profiles in this forum. It seems that Iv no chance. I can't have people come to mine as I live with my mother. Mummy's boy people will think. But it's where I'm at. People jump to conclusions instead of asking the the reason. So should I lie or put the truth. ? I got no chance either way "

Haven't looked at your profile but dont make the mistake of blaming what you can't influence as to why you are struggling

It's not easy being a single man on here so you have to sell yourself a bit more.

maybe have a profile update, more text and public photos ~ you might be 'let in the door' so to speak if you have a photo avatar as opposed to a shadow.

just a thought.

good luck x

a blacked out shop window will rarely sell anything...

You're up against it to a certain degree, if you search the forum there's plenty of great advice to counter your position though.

Pictures, change of living situation, attending socials, clubs, sending pleasant messages and being realistic - e.g. Do you have much success attracting your type and achieving the relationships you want - all can happen if you're working on it.

Negativity will often attract the same, so chin up and good luck.

"a blacked out shop window will rarely sell anything..."

My local Private shop seems to be doing quite well

Truth, many people on here know how hard times are we know off scene friends in their 30s that still live with parents so thats a bit of a feeble excuse.

You need a profile with words and pictures, its your profile content that will sell you so instead of making excuses make a profile that sells you to any perspective meet.

By *ee VianteWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in North Norfolk

"Still not had any luck. Seems people take more notice of other things on you profile

There's not much on your profile to take notice of to be honest... "

^ this

Have a car myself

"The best thing is honesty...regardless of your circumstances. 99% of the "single" guys on here who can't accommodate is because they are NOT single at all.

The same assumption could be made of you if you are not honest.

All I can say is good luck m8."

I would love to know how you came to that conclusion ? Have messaged every guy that can't accommodate and asked them to fill in a form full of questions ?

If not then may I suggest you don't make sweeping statements.

"You seem to be doing ok considering your brief profile and phobia of bi men.

Phobia? Not a preference then? "

If it were I'm sure the op would have corrected me

By *layfullsamMan  over a year ago

Solihull

All it says on profile is cant accommodate which could be for many reasons, they wouldn't know you lived with mum until you've just said so ?

By *uessWhosBackAgainMan  over a year ago

London

If it were I'm sure the op would have corrected me "

his probably just ignoring you because you jumped tothat conclusion I would of done the same why should he have to defend his preferences

Every woman who states she can't accommodate must also not be single.

I'm wonder where my OH is as I haven't seen him in years

London

" 99% of the "single" guys on here who can't accommodate is because they are NOT single at all."

I would like to see the statistics that back such a statement......... take your time I'll wait

" 99% of the "single" guys on here who can't accommodate is because they are NOT single at all.

I would like to see the statistics that back such a statement......... take your time I'll wait "

I asked that as well but not with such posh words

London

" 99% of the "single" guys on here who can't accommodate is because they are NOT single at all.

I would like to see the statistics that back such a statement......... take your time I'll wait

I asked that as well but not with such posh words "

yes only took 33years for somebody to call me posh (well close enough)

I asked that as well but not with such posh words

yes only took 33years for somebody to call me posh (well close enough) "

Glad to have been a help

By *aryukMan  over a year ago

Manchester

Someone further back in this thread suggested "Living with family" if you are concerned about mentioning your mum. Also if there are any times when you have the house to yourself (holidays etc) perhaps "can occasionally accommodate" (but only if you can) would give a better picture of your overall situation to anybody looking at your profile.

his probably just ignoring you because you jumped tothat conclusion I would of done the same why should he have to defend his preferences "

Well an unbelievably short profile made a specific point of avoiding couples containing bi men.

As he is straight, what does the sexual orientation of the person he's not hoping to have sex with have to with 'preference'?

his probably just ignoring you because you jumped tothat conclusion I would of done the same why should he have to defend his preferences

Well an unbelievably short profile made a specific point of avoiding couples containing bi men.

As he is straight, what does the sexual orientation of the person he's not hoping to have sex with have to with 'preference'?"

Cos he prefers not to have sex with them and maybe hasn't worked out how to block them. Doesn't make him bi phobic.

London

As he is straight, what does the sexual orientation of the person he's not hoping to have sex with have to with 'preference'?"

omg are you serious it is his choice end of no if's or but's about it everybody has the right to feel comfortable and if he doesn't want to be around bi men it's upto him

I didn't suggest he has sex with the guy!

As he is straight, what does the sexual orientation of the person he's not hoping to have sex with have to with 'preference'?

omg are you serious it is his choice end of no if's or but's about it everybody has the right to feel comfortable and if he doesn't want to be around bi men it's upto him"

And with the amount of posts I've seen where men say they are straight but aren't really it makes sense to point out you don't want a bi mmf. I stated it when I was approached by couples. I'll happily be involved in a mff but no bi play

omg are you serious it is his choice end of no if's or but's about it everybody has the right to feel comfortable and if he doesn't want to be around bi men it's upto him"

Like I said; bi phobic. Uncomfortable around bi men.

London

omg are you serious it is his choice end of no if's or but's about it everybody has the right to feel comfortable and if he doesn't want to be around bi men it's upto him

Like I said; bi phobic. Uncomfortable around bi men. "

Lol what a joke call it what you want I call it a preference and EVERYBODY has the right to have them bi, gay, straight everybody

Lol what a joke call it what you want I call it a preference and EVERYBODY has the right to have them bi, gay, straight everybody"

Funny that. Golf clubs used to say 'no women' they thought it was just a preference but the law thought differently.

Lol what a joke call it what you want I call it a preference and EVERYBODY has the right to have them bi, gay, straight everybody

Funny that. Golf clubs used to say 'no women' they thought it was just a preference but the law thought differently. "

That was prejudice and chauvinism not phobic

Like I said; bi phobic. Uncomfortable around bi men. "

He may be comfortable around them just not want to have sex with them. You can't force yourself on someone just because you think they shouldn't have a preference

London

Funny that. Golf clubs used to say 'no women' they thought it was just a preference but the law thought differently. "

golf? seriously you want to compare this to golf??

London

"

He may be comfortable around them just not want to have sex with them. You can't force yourself on someone just because you think they shouldn't have a preference "

What a silly argument. The last time I looked, there was no legislation covering sexual preferences on a singers site. You can't exactly enforce it by law now can you...

Funny that. Golf clubs used to say 'no women' they thought it was just a preference but the law thought differently.

That was prejudice and chauvinism not phobic "

Well spotted. O-)

The point I'm making is that the modern world doesn't let you call it preference if you exclude people because of their sex, colour or sexual orientation.

The op is excluding purely down to the person who accompanies the woman he might be interested in. She's still a woman. Just happens to be in a relationship with a bi guy.

Well spotted. O-)

The point I'm making is that the modern world doesn't let you call it preference if you exclude people because of their sex, colour or sexual orientation.

The op is excluding purely down to the person who accompanies the woman he might be interested in. She's still a woman. Just happens to be in a relationship with a bi guy. "

I see it as he's saying he doesn't want any man on man action,but I could be wrong I suppose. He hasn't specified why no bi men in couples,or given any explanations. He doesn't have to

We won't meet bi men..

But I don't cower in the corner sweating and crying when one walks past as it's not a phobia.

It's a preference like bbw, BBC, vwe, small boobs, big boobs.. Etc etc etc!

London

"The point I'm making is that the modern world doesn't let you call it preference if you exclude people because of their sex, colour or sexual orientation.

The op is excluding purely down to the person who accompanies the woman he might be interested in. She's still a woman. Just happens to be in a relationship with a bi guy. "

sorry but your the one that is not letting anybody call it a preference and saying his "bi phobic" the OP is just has a preference I really don't see the big deal whatever makes him comfortable

Well spotted. O-)

The modern world has still not legislated to say that you cannot choose not to fuck anybody due to any of these things...In the same way that I notice you exclude one part of the community here. Or is that okay because it's your preference?

Well spotted. O-)

The op is excluding purely down to the person who accompanies the woman he might be interested in. She's still a woman. Just happens to be in a relationship with a bi guy.

The modern world has still not legislated to say that you cannot choose not to fuck anybody due to any of these things...In the same way that I notice you exclude one part of the community here. Or is that okay because it's your preference?"

Really? Which part of the community is it that I exclude?

Well spotted. O-)

The modern world has still not legislated to say that you cannot choose not to fuck anybody due to any of these things...In the same way that I notice you exclude one part of the community here. Or is that okay because it's your preference?"

"We won't meet bi men..

But I don't cower in the corner sweating and crying when one walks past as it's not a phobia.

"

I'm not under the impression that homophobia is defined as reducing someone to cowering in the corner. Neither would being bi phobic.

I understand that when women chose not to to have sex with bi men they can call it a preference. They often cite reasons as to why as 'not liking the thought of what he may have done previously' or that 'he may be in a higher risk group for sti's'. Whatever the reason she prefers not to have sex with bi men it's her body and her preference.

Avoiding someone because of their association with someone takes it beyond preference, in my opinion.

If I avoided women if their partner was black it would certainly smell a little of racism.

I don't have a phobia either but have it on my profile as it saves any couples were the male is Bi wasting their time contacting me

Still waiting to see which part of the community I am excluding. Take your time, as others say. I know it's a really difficult question.

Your excluding other t girls....

"We won't meet bi men..

I'm not under the impression that homophobia is defined as reducing someone to cowering in the corner. Neither would being bi phobic.

I understand that when women chose not to to have sex with bi men they can call it a preference. They often cite reasons as to why as 'not liking the thought of what he may have done previously' or that 'he may be in a higher risk group for sti's'. Whatever the reason she prefers not to have sex with bi men it's her body and her preference.

Avoiding someone because of their association with someone takes it beyond preference, in my opinion.

If I avoided women if their partner was black it would certainly smell a little of racism.

"

He isn't avoiding the woman,he doesn't want a bi mmf meet. I don't want a bi mff meet. Am I avoiding the men in these couples? I'm just stating I don't want sex with a woman. On here if a man doesn't state that he will get messages from men as there are bi men who say they are straight. Even if the thought of two men together repulsed him it's no reason for anyone to berate him for it

"We won't meet bi men..

"

I say on my profile no black men, Asian.. Etc but I am in absolutely no way a racist and I think its disgusting to even accuse someone of being racist if they have a preference.

You are only bi bottom.. Why don't you fuck men? Whats wrong with fucking Men? You must be a bit homophobic then!

London

"We won't meet bi men..

"

do you know how many profiles say no blacks and as a black man I don't see it as racist I see it as a preference it's there choice racism is very much different

London

"

I say on my profile no black men, Asian.. Etc but I am in absolutely no way a racist and I think its disgusting to even accuse someone of being racist if they have a preference.

You are only bi bottom.. Why don't you fuck men? Whats wrong with fucking Men? You must be a bit homophobic then!

"

"We won't meet bi men..

He isn't avoiding the woman,he doesn't want a bi mmf meet. I don't want a bi mff meet. Am I avoiding the men in these couples? I'm just stating I don't want sex with a woman. On here if a man doesn't state that he will get messages from men as there are bi men who say they are straight. Even if the thought of two men together repulsed him it's no reason for anyone to berate him for it "

He didn't say he didn't want a bi mmf meet. He just said he wasn't wanting to meet couples if the male half was bi.

"Your excluding other t girls...."

I say tgirls don't turn me on. Men do. Girls do. Bi men do. Gay men do. Bi or gay girls don't add anything for me. They're still girls.

I'm happy to sleep with guys that dress but I'd prefer them as men. So I say so. I have slept with several tgirls but I prefer not to show interest as I get so many messages from them already.

"

"

Yawn. You need to know my entire history in my profile? Jeez it would be a helluva long profile. I fucked a guy on Monday if you must know. I just don't look for it.

Why do people make such a big deal about bi males on fab? Many of the females on here are bi - but no-one seems to mind that? As a straight woman, i'm in the vicinity of bi-female 'action' freuently and it doesn't bother me at all - yet i've never seen guys even touch each other in a club! -Curious!

"Why do people make such a big deal about bi males on fab? Many of the females on here are bi - but no-one seems to mind that? As a straight woman, i'm in the vicinity of bi-female 'action' freuently and it doesn't bother me at all - yet i've never seen guys even touch each other in a club! -Curious! "

That's because being a bi male is still pretty unacceptable in every community. Even the gay one.

"

Yawn. You need to know my entire history in my profile? Jeez it would be a helluva long profile. I fucked a guy on Monday if you must know. I just don't look for it. "

Oh yes I feel so much enlightened now! I can sleep easy..

Been there myself mate due to a divorce and the solicitors costs , starting up again.

£370,000 later in settlements I'm just getting clearish

Never lie as this site relies on a level of honesty and integrity.

By *airy_HettyWoman  over a year ago

Greater London

Well use clubs like Eurakas then! Problem sorted and a lot cheaper than a hotel

threads on a slight galactic detour...

Not sure why I ended up getting the character assassination here.

The op said he thought he was wasting his time here. I said you seen to be doing alright. His profile is negligible but he still managed to say he wants to avoid women associated with bi men.

Why is it so many people love to have a go at bi guys?

"threads on a slight galactic detour..."
yep. We're on kick the bi guy mode.

London

"Your excluding other t girls....

I say tgirls don't turn me on. Men do. Girls do. Bi men do. Gay men do. Bi or gay girls don't add anything for me. They're still girls.

I'm happy to sleep with guys that dress but I'd prefer them as men. So I say so. I have slept with several tgirls but I prefer not to show interest as I get so many messages from them already.

"

oh so it's ok for you to have preferences but not for the OP

London

"threads on a slight galactic detour...yep. We're on kick the bi guy mode."

no not that at all it's more like everybody has preferences and shouldn't have to justify them to anybody

London

"Not sure why I ended up getting the character assassination here.

The op said he thought he was wasting his time here. I said you seen to be doing alright. His profile is negligible but he still managed to say he wants to avoid women associated with bi men.

Why is it so many people love to have a go at bi guys?"

The real question is why do you have such an issue with the Op preferences???

oh so it's ok for you to have preferences but not for the OP "

I merely clarify that tgirls don't turn me on. I try to let people know what I fancy and what I don't fancy.

The op was stating a 'preference' not be interested in certain women because of their association with someone else.

London

oh so it's ok for you to have preferences but not for the OP

I merely clarify that tgirls don't turn me on. I try to let people know what I fancy and what I don't fancy.

The op was stating a 'preference' not be interested in certain women because of their association with someone else.

"

which is a preference is it not?

The real question is why do you have such an issue with the Op preferences??? "

I said he was doing fine in spite of his profile. Why do you feel the need to assassinate me? Are you bi phobic too?

Why is it so many people love to have a go at bi guys?"

here is an example of my several years of fab:

A couple message me, liking my profile etc etc.(surely they read),if I see there is a bi-male half, I ask if they are ok with straight men.Conversation ends..........weird eh? lol

I've also had the problem with a 'straight' male half...more interested in taking pics of me(while I wasnt looking)(and shagging his wife).

Then theres some bi guys who mail me, asking if I'd take pics..(I consider it), weirdly theyd prefer I was naked taking the pics...I'll state its not in my sexual interest..conversation ends weirdly enough.

I've lots of bi pals off and on the site, I have no issue with anyone who accepts my personal boundaries..but surely some people know its annoying to have bi or straight people trying to conquer you, whether your a man,woman,or TV/TS.

Shut up with this bi phobic crap!!

You are trying to seek out bi phobics to make yourself feel better!

So far there hasnt been a single person who has said a detrimental thing against bi men!

London

I said he was doing fine in spite of his profile. Why do you feel the need to assassinate me? Are you bi phobic too?"

lol you clearly have an issue with this subject not me I just feel that everybody has a preference and shouldn't be made to feel anyway over them like what your doing to the OP

oh and by the way I don't care what your preference is for but I do respect them and won't question you them unlike some

London

"Shut up with this bi phobic crap!!

You are trying to seek out bi phobics to make yourself feel better!

So far there hasnt been a single person who has said a detrimental thing against bi men!

"

well said

[Removed by poster at 30/09/14 01:06:31]

here is an example of my several years of fab:

A couple message me, liking my profile etc etc.(surely they read),if I see there is a bi-male half, I ask if they are ok with straight men.Conversation ends..........weird eh? lol

I've also had the problem with a 'straight' male half...more interested in taking pics of me(while I wasnt looking)(and shagging his wife).

Then theres some bi guys who mail me, asking if I'd take pics..(I consider it), weirdly theyd prefer I was naked taking the pics...I'll state its not in my sexual interest..conversation ends weirdly enough.

I've lots of bi pals off and on the site, I have no issue with anyone who accepts my personal boundaries..but surely some people know its annoying to have bi or straight people trying to conquer you, whether your a man,woman,or TV/TS.

Not sure why you're having problems with bi guys. In my experience bi guys tend to be very aware that we are generally frowned upon so only admit to being bi in private.

In straight situations we act straight and don't try to persude guys over to the dark side.

Bi women, however, seem to feel that it's the norm in the swinging world and regularly tell my wife that she just hadn't met the right woman yet.

"

I said he was doing fine in spite of his profile. Why do you feel the need to assassinate me? Are you bi phobic too?

lol you clearly have an issue with this subject not me I just feel that everybody has a preference and shouldn't be made to feel anyway over them like what your doing to the OP

oh and by the way I don't care what your preference is for but I do respect them and won't question you them unlike some "

I have an issue with people who get on their horse when someone else sees something in a different light to them. Who then set about picking at that persons profile thinking they might know something about them.

You may note I haven't felt the need to even look at your profile to feed myself ammunition. You've broken forum rules by picking at my profile. Interesting how you haven't yet been banned for it. Having a pop at bi men seems to be fair game on this site same as slating single guys.

London

" I have an issue with people who get on their horse when someone else sees something in a different light to them. Who then set about picking at that persons profile thinking they might know something about them.

You may note I haven't felt the need to even look at your profile to feed myself ammunition. You've broken forum rules by picking at my profile. Interesting how you haven't yet been banned for it. Having a pop at bi men seems to be fair game on this site same as slating single guys. "

lol what nonsense are you talking about firsty your the one who jumped on your high horse because the op prefers not to meet bi men and start all the bi phobic talk as for the part about your profile I blocked you weeks ago when you either winked me or fabbed MY profile as I'm not interested in TV/TS or is that a problem because that's my preference as you wouod of clearly seen when YOU looked at my profile soni could even look at your profile if I wanted to

and secondly please explain how I have broken any rules and feel free to report me if i have because I am more than confident inhave not broken any rules and plsase highlight where I had "a pop at bi men"

London

I have an issue with people who get on their horse when someone else sees something in a different light to them. Who then set about picking at that persons profile thinking they might know something about them.

You may note I haven't felt the need to even look at your profile to feed myself ammunition. You've broken forum rules by picking at my profile. Interesting how you haven't yet been banned for it. Having a pop at bi men seems to be fair game on this site same as slating single guys.

lol what nonsense are you talking about firsty your the one who jumped on your high horse because the op prefers not to meet bi men and start all the bi phobic talk as for the part about your profile I blocked you weeks ago when you either winked me or fabbed a pic on MY profile as I'm not interested in TV/TS or is that a problem because that's my preference as you would of clearly seen when YOU looked at my profile so i couldn't even look at your profile if I wanted to

and secondly please explain how I have broken any rules and feel free to report me if i have because I am more than confident inhave not broken any rules and plsase highlight where I had "a pop at bi men"

*corrected a few mistakes

why be so negative - that attitude is more offputting than the skimpy profile - which i might add shows you have been on for 6 weeks - met a couple (more than once) and verified 3 weeks ago - so in the first three weeks you had a return visit - id say going by a lot of single guys comments you are doing more than rather well -

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

"Still not had any luck. Seems people take more notice of other things on you profile"

What other things? There's nothing there! You have put absolutely no effort into your profile so what do you expect?!!

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

He may be comfortable around them just not want to have sex with them. You can't force yourself on someone just because you think they shouldn't have a preference "

This!

"We won't meet bi men..

He isn't avoiding the woman,he doesn't want a bi mmf meet. I don't want a bi mff meet. Am I avoiding the men in these couples? I'm just stating I don't want sex with a woman. On here if a man doesn't state that he will get messages from men as there are bi men who say they are straight. Even if the thought of two men together repulsed him it's no reason for anyone to berate him for it "

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

"Still not had any luck. Seems people take more notice of other things on you profile

There's not much on your profile to take notice of to be honest... "

You can meet at clubs, other's places, hotels etc. Create the right profile and get out there.

"I have an issue with people who get on their horse when someone else sees something in a different light to them. Who then set about picking at that persons profile thinking they might know something about them.

lol what nonsense are you talking about firsty your the one who jumped on your high horse because the op prefers not to meet bi men and start all the bi phobic talk as for the part about your profile I blocked you weeks ago when you either winked me or fabbed a pic on MY profile as I'm not interested in TV/TS or is that a problem because that's my preference as you would of clearly seen when YOU looked at my profile so i couldn't even look at your profile if I wanted to

*corrected a few mistakes "

Firstly I apologise for thinking you were the one 'nitpicking' my profile. In the early hours with tired eyes on a phone I mistook your repost for your own words. It was they who broke the rules not you.

As for the possibility that I have previously winked you or fabbed a pic of yours; I can assure you I never wink first. Ever. Neither do I fab straight guys pics unless you posted on a 'fab a pic above'. It won't have been from me messaging you either because I only message first if it's to reply privately to a forum post. I have way too many messages each day to have the time to go hunting.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

"We won't meet bi men..

"

There is a difference to standing next to someone and being in a sexual environment with someone.

We used to meet bi or straight men for straight MFM until the time one bi mans eyes lingered too much on Mr Ruggers , it made us both feel uncomfortable after the fourth or fifth time so we ended the meet early.

Yes I know before anyone tells me....not every bi man will be like that but now when we meet we only ask for straight men ( men who say they are straight anyway )as we don't want to have meets we might have to end early.

You don't know if the OP has had the same sort of experience, but whatever his reasons, he is allowed them.

Just tell the truth. I've found men out before who lied on their profile. Comes back to bite you eventually. good luck

By *nvictusMan  over a year ago

Beeston

Lots of great advice there OP.

...oh, wait...

London

"I have an issue with people who get on their horse when someone else sees something in a different light to them. Who then set about picking at that persons profile thinking they might know something about them.

Firstly I apologise for thinking you were the one 'nitpicking' my profile. In the early hours with tired eyes on a phone I mistook your repost for your own words. It was they who broke the rules not you.

As for the possibility that I have previously winked you or fabbed a pic of yours; I can assure you I never wink first. Ever. Neither do I fab straight guys pics unless you posted on a 'fab a pic above'. It won't have been from me messaging you either because I only message first if it's to reply privately to a forum post. I have way too many messages each day to have the time to go hunting."

Apology accepted I only ever blocked guys who wink or fab me so your on it for some reason but like you said it could of been because of a previous thread like fab a pic above or something similar ok let's agree to disagree and move on...

Put what you want you are bound to get some who don't like it you could put you live in a shared house with others which isn't exactly untrue is it you don't have to say its your mum.

As for the possibility that I have previously winked you or fabbed a pic of yours; I can assure you I never wink first. Ever. Neither do I fab straight guys pics unless you posted on a 'fab a pic above'. It won't have been from me messaging you either because I only message first if it's to reply privately to a forum post. I have way too many messages each day to have the time to go hunting.

Apology accepted I only ever blocked guys who wink or fab me so your on it for some reason but like you said it could of been because of a previous thread like fab a pic above or something similar ok let's agree to disagree and move on..."

Fairy snuff. I'm in buff building site mode today so I send a metaphorical handshake. A nod and fire up the mixer.

There is nothing wrong with living with your mum if its a temporary thing. If you explain only shallow people will be silly about it.

A bad workman always blames his tools!?

» Add a new message to this topic