FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Singles or as a couple ?

Singles or as a couple ?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I have been lucky enough to find someone who wants to play together in a couple ?

We still want our single life on site but is it better to have a couple profile ? Or just keep single profile and hope people will believe we are genuine ?

Loads of people must try funny things on site to get a meet! By using the have a buddy then at the last minute say they can't play ?

So by using a couple profile would it help ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

Have a couples profile to meet together and maintain your single ones to meet separately.

Simples.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Have a couples profile to meet together and maintain your single ones to meet separately.

Simples."

it's a simple as this.

Is there any benefits to doing that or would we just be creating another couple just for the sake of it when we are already on site any way ?

"Is there any benefits to doing that or would we just be creating another couple just for the sake of it when we are already on site any way ?"

Depends on what you want?

Benefits to doing that = Best of both worlds maybe? More scope, options etc ... Be honest at all times though. Make it clear to real couples how you play. Sarah x

As usual the best of advice !

I'm just worried that it will be taken as a false profile ?

Is it ok to put a couple profile but ask them to contact either of us on our single profiles or is it best to keep the couple contacts with the couples profile ?

Keep the couples chats to that profile but nothing wrong with mentioning your single profiles on your joint account.

"Is there any benefits to doing that or would we just be creating another couple just for the sake of it when we are already on site any way ?"

If your playing as a couple you need a couples profile by mentioning your partner on your single profile your risking being reported as a couple and admin changing it to a couples one.

Having seperate profiles gives you a chance to play on your own too without having to say so on your couples profile.

I wouldn't meet a guy that claimed to have a woman in tow on his single guy profile.

"I wouldn't meet a guy that claimed to have a woman in tow on his single guy profile."

This...nor do we meet "single" women who then state they only meet with their male partner...

By *ENDAROOSCouple  over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

"As usual the best of advice !

I'm just worried that it will be taken as a false profile ?

Is it ok to put a couple profile but ask them to contact either of us on our single profiles or is it best to keep the couple contacts with the couples profile ?"

There is nothing worng with mentioning both your single profile usernames on the joint profile. I would suggest keeping any messages/contacts to the joint profile as that way you would both have access to them. Plus people are more likely to take you seriously.

By *adybee77Woman  over a year ago

MAMOBA, miles and miles of bugger all (Aberdeenshire)

"I wouldn't meet a guy that claimed to have a woman in tow on his single guy profile.

This...nor do we meet "single" women who then state they only meet with their male partner..."

"I wouldn't meet a guy that claimed to have a woman in tow on his single guy profile.

This...nor do we meet "single" women who then state they only meet with their male partner..."

These 2 points sum it up

we cant understand this either why have a single profile then say that surly a couple .

Again thanks for the input !

Think we'll set up a couple profile for as long as we play just to keep things separate from our single profiles ?

By *uthLessKnickersCouple  over a year ago

Cornwall/Devon

Why not have both? We do, our couples profile and our individual single profiles. Each cross reference the others so no deceit. Also we both have access to all 3 profiles.

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"Again thanks for the input !

Think we'll set up a couple profile for as long as we play just to keep things separate from our single profiles ?

"

Just make sure that if you decide to play exclusively as a couple you hide your singles profiles so people don't contact you mistakenly.

Do a couples profiles with a foto of u and the girl in it and mention your couple profile name in your single profile, easy

"Again thanks for the input !

Just make sure that if you decide to play exclusively as a couple you hide your singles profiles so people don't contact you mistakenly."

Thanks for the comments

We are not exclusively looking to play as a couple more like looking for excitement as a couple meeting different people than we could as singles ?

"Have a couples profile to meet together and maintain your single ones to meet separately.

Simples.

it's a simple as this.

"

Thats what we have done :-0

Simples.

it's a simple as this.

Thats what we have done :-0"

Lol so have we now thanks!!!

Picture day today ? So at least there's an added benefit I didn't think about lol!!

» Add a new message to this topic