FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Advice request - 1st message

Advice request - 1st message

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *unHungMan OP   Man  over a year ago

Bristol

Hi, calling all experienced fab users that could spare a moment to help me

I have had a few meets from the site and had good feed back but still get lots of non responses to initial messages and I'm hoping for tips on what looks good in that 1st message and what makes it a good message?

Any help would be greatly appreciate and I'll offer all that help a pack of harobi as thanks lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Bristol

Also anyone I've messages I'd appreciate any constructive criticism

By *he devil wears pradaWoman  over a year ago

gosport ish

"Hi, calling all experienced fab users that could spare a moment to help me

I have had a few meets from the site and had good feed back but still get lots of non responses to initial messages and I'm hoping for tips on what looks good in that 1st message and what makes it a good message?

Any help would be greatly appreciate and I'll offer all that help a pack of harobi as thanks lol"

There is no magic formula. A no reply means they are not interested. I don't know what you are putting in your messages. It's not rude not to reply.

Some ladies and couples get hundreds of messages a day so it simply isn't possible for them to reply to everyone. If you don't get a response, you should assume they aren't interested. If you're getting a lot of "no-replies" then you should consider your profile and the messages you send. Are they giving the right message? Are you standing out from the thousands of other guys on here?

You have had meets, more than others get so I'm sure whatever you wrote in those messages must be working

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I vary mine so don't have a 'one size fits all' initial message.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I vary mine so don't have a 'one size fits all' initial message. "

This. If a guy has taken the time to read my profile , picks out a couple of bits from it and puts them in an initial message. I am far more likely to reply.

You've done ok OP - it's a numbers game for guys too and sometimes it's just sending a message at the right time. I'm not sure that makes sense but I know what I mean .

"I vary mine so don't have a 'one size fits all' initial message.

This. If a guy has taken the time to read my profile , picks out a couple of bits from it and puts them in an initial message. I am far more likely to reply.

You've done ok OP - it's a numbers game for guys too and sometimes it's just sending a message at the right time. I'm not sure that makes sense but I know what I mean . "

Demonstrate that you have read the profile by putting some reference to bits in your mail. But don't then spoil it by asking daft questions like "are you free now" when it says not to. (As happens to me often)

But above all lower your expectations, this site more often than not disappoints. You could send the perfect message and it will still be binned unread.

Bristol

Thanks for the advice

» Add a new message to this topic