FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Hmmmm

Hmmmm

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *each_Pitt OP   Woman  over a year ago

Belfast

If you're chatting to someone about arranging to meet up and then in one of the pictures they've sent you can see they have cold sores round their mouth would you still meet up?

I've never had a cold sore before and if I can help I don't intend to start getting them. Its really put me off this particular guy but in general am I being a wee bit over zealous?

I'd appreciate some advice.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *cottishsexgoddessWoman  over a year ago

Glenrothes

Is it a social meet? At least that way you can check him out first before taking things further.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"If you're chatting to someone about arranging to meet up and then in one of the pictures they've sent you can see they have cold sores round their mouth would you still meet up?

I've never had a cold sore before and if I can help I don't intend to start getting them. Its really put me off this particular guy but in general am I being a wee bit over zealous?

I'd appreciate some advice."

if you are uncomfortable for ANY reason, don't meet.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

why would anyone use a pic of themselves with a coldsore???? It would put me off even chatting to them to be honest as I would have been turned off as soon as seeing the pic.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

[Removed by poster at 03/10/14 12:56:42]

Forum Mod

East Sussex

is he on here, might he read the forums, how do you know they're cold sores?

Sometimes its better to use discretion and take these issues up with the actual person

By *oodmessMan  over a year ago

yumsville

if something turns you off or you think you'll be put at risk, then it's your choice whether to meet or not.

I used to get cold sores, though haven't had one in years. Personally I dont like leaving the house never mind meeting if I ever had one lol

I personally wouldnt meet anyone if they had one, but I believe it is when they are visible that they are non contagious ? Dont really know

"is he on here, might he read the forums, how do you know they're cold sores?

Sometimes its better to use discretion and take these issues up with the actual person"

I wouldn't meet them and if i am honest i probably wouldn't ever meet them in the future either as i would not want to get infected and i would worry that they are infectious before they are seen.

There was a guy i met years ago, did a sort of social meet, mainly cus he wanted to do a social meet first, he had 2 very bad cold sores on his mouth so i said no thanks to any future meet cus he had thought it would be ok for him to do oral on my like that !!!!!

Belfast

"why would anyone use a pic of themselves with a coldsore???? It would put me off even chatting to them to be honest as I would have been turned off as soon as seeing the pic."

Exactly but he did. It really has made me think again.

By *alldarkhandsomedaveMan  over a year ago

Derby

Simple for me, no.

Belfast

Sometimes its better to use discretion and take these issues up with the actual person"

He is on here, he might read the forums. If they aren't cold sores then he just has unsightly scabs round his mouth. Which is very unfortunate.

I think you're right. I'll ask outright in future. Already decided I can't meet this lad but I should perhaps put a line on my profile stating I won't meet cold sore sufferers.

By *oodmessMan  over a year ago

yumsville

Sometimes its better to use discretion and take these issues up with the actual person

He is on here, he might read the forums. If they aren't cold sores then he just has unsightly scabs round his mouth. Which is very unfortunate.

I think you're right. I'll ask outright in future. Already decided I can't meet this lad but I should perhaps put a line on my profile stating I won't meet cold sore sufferers."

I doubt whether anyone would take note lol

» Add a new message to this topic