FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Still new to the scene

Still new to the scene

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

A verified couple has asked me to come meet em tonight but I can't read their verifications..how else can I prove that they are genuine as the man is planning a surprise fuck for his wife so social meet is out of the case...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ordonBennettMan  over a year ago

dover

"A verified couple has asked me to come meet em tonight but I can't read their verifications..how else can I prove that they are genuine as the man is planning a surprise fuck for his wife so social meet is out of the case..."

Have you spoken to both of them on the phone? If not, I'd be very wary.

"A verified couple has asked me to come meet em tonight but I can't read their verifications..how else can I prove that they are genuine as the man is planning a surprise fuck for his wife so social meet is out of the case...

Have you spoken to both of them on the phone? If not, I'd be very wary."

I have only spoken to the man... As he said the night is always planned as a surprise to the missus, I won't be able to speak to her before the meet...hence why I am being cautious

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

That 'surprise fuck' could quite easily turn into a rape allegation. She doesn't know about the meet (f she even exists). Sounds real didgy to

Me. Insist on a social in a public place to discuss if you decide to go ahead.

"That 'surprise fuck' could quite easily turn into a rape allegation. She doesn't know about the meet (f she even exists). Sounds real didgy to

Me. Insist on a social in a public place to discuss if you decide to go ahead."

Thank you for that advice.. yes i wil definitely be very cautious with this one and approach with care..cheers

Oh my that just screams alarm bells for me I would never agree to a meet like that but good luck and keep safe.

id like to have a phone chat with prople I speak to on here but , as yet when I ask they just go quiet for few days mm seems strange that's why ill be honest and find it hard to trust anyone on here as a genuine meet

Avoid!

» Add a new message to this topic