FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Single men and their excuses

Single men and their excuses

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

This started as a reply to another post then I realised it needs to be on a thread of its own.

Why do single men always seem to blame everyone else for their lack of meets.

You get the "what is wrong with my profile" thread. The OP cannot be bothered to read advice on other threads first - gets advice about how poor their profile is or the issue with their pics - then does nothing about it. Then posts another thread on the same theme a few weeks later!

Quick aside there have been some recent howlers - such as the bloke asking for help - claiming he was single when one of his pics showed a wedding ring and his wifes slippers in the background! Another claiming he was straight yet displaying a veri from a man saying well he had been well fucked in the arse by the OP! Capped off with a pic of his cock in his bathroom with a packet of tampons in the background and three toothbrushes by the sink!

Then there is advice about clubs and socials.

"I cannot get into a club or go to a social because I am a single man."

Sorry single men can get into clubs and socials - god knows I have been to enough as a single man. That excuse is tosh. Just look at the social threads and the club reviews to find single go all the time.

"I cannot go to club because of my job" - sorry that is rubbish as well. No job will stop you from going - do not use I am always working when they are open. Everyone who works full time in this country has a minimum of 28 days holiday. So time off can be arranged if you can be bothered.

"I need someone to go with" to a club - god man up if you need someone to go with I would say give up - because you aint going to perform when you get inside and that is even more embarrassing. Believe me I have seen it more than once.

Any other excuses?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Not having a go here but why does it bother you so much ? You're obviously a successful single male so it's strange to put males down, that have done you no harm at all.

I personally couldn't give a flying fuck what other males do on this site. Right or wrong their behaviour is none of my business and doesn't affect me one bit.

By *at69driveMan  over a year ago

Wisbech and A47 corridor

"This started as a reply to another post then I realised it needs to be on a thread of its own.

Why do single men always seem to blame everyone else for their lack of meets.

You get the "what is wrong with my profile" thread. The OP cannot be bothered to read advice on other threads first - gets advice about how poor their profile is or the issue with their pics - then does nothing about it. Then posts another thread on the same theme a few weeks later!

Quick aside there have been some recent howlers - such as the bloke asking for help - claiming he was single when one of his pics showed a wedding ring and his wifes slippers in the background! Another claiming he was straight yet displaying a veri from a man saying well he had been well fucked in the arse by the OP! Capped off with a pic of his cock in his bathroom with a packet of tampons in the background and three toothbrushes by the sink!

Then there is advice about clubs and socials.

"I cannot get into a club or go to a social because I am a single man."

Sorry single men can get into clubs and socials - god knows I have been to enough as a single man. That excuse is tosh. Just look at the social threads and the club reviews to find single go all the time.

"I cannot go to club because of my job" - sorry that is rubbish as well. No job will stop you from going - do not use I am always working when they are open. Everyone who works full time in this country has a minimum of 28 days holiday. So time off can be arranged if you can be bothered.

"I need someone to go with" to a club - god man up if you need someone to go with I would say give up - because you aint going to perform when you get inside and that is even more embarrassing. Believe me I have seen it more than once.

Any other excuses?

"

. Some people fail to realise that successfully people in life do not complain. They do things , achieve results and inspire others. Sadly there will always be those who complain . It is their loss , not ours

"Not having a go here but why does it bother you so much ? You're obviously a successful single male so it's strange to put males down, that have done you no harm at all.

I personally couldn't give a flying fuck what other males do on this site. Right or wrong their behaviour is none of my business and doesn't affect me one bit."

Just needed a bit of a rant - taken a chill pill now.

By *orthyorkypairCouple  over a year ago

North Yorkshire

"Not having a go here but why does it bother you so much ? You're obviously a successful single male so it's strange to put males down, that have done you no harm at all.

I personally couldn't give a flying fuck what other males do on this site. Right or wrong their behaviour is none of my business and doesn't affect me one bit."

well said lol

Because it's a "look at me I'm so different from the rest of the guys here" thread.

Because it's a "look at me I'm so different from the rest of the guys here" thread.

I am here to mostly fuck single women. I dont do clubs.. I do dogging as well and love to expose myself naked in the woods

Ha. . That may indeed be the ulterior motive. . Simple fact is . . There are a million solo men on here . .looking for a few thousand ladies and couples . Most of which have floods of messages . . That become impossible to wade through . It's just a matter of timings and having a half decent profile.

well said

"

Because it's a "look at me I'm so different from the rest of the guys here" thread."

Dam I have been sussed

"

Dam I have been sussed "

The look at me was lost on me as I didn't look.

I simply thought; what a shame that another, have a go at the single guy, threads had been started and hoped, like me, people would just feel it was a little uncalled for.

» Add a new message to this topic