FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > poor personal hygiene

poor personal hygiene

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

In this case sweaty armpits. Would youttell them or be polite and make an excuse to stop play?

This has happened several times over the years. Always guys, either single or part of a couple. I can't think they are wearing any deodorant!

If I perspire I know! How people can think it's tolerable is beyond me

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ornyHousewife 68Couple  over a year ago

Manchester

Do you mean during play, or that they turn up that way?

One is excusable during a long session, the other is just eeeuuuwww lol

As in they get undressed and smell like I

would if I'd done a days work in the sun.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I hate it !!! No need for it, everyone can afford a bar of soap, turning up that way is disgraceful, getting that way during a sesh is acceptable

"In this case sweaty armpits. Would youttell them or be polite and make an excuse to stop play?

This has happened several times over the years. Always guys, either single or part of a couple. I can't think they are wearing any deodorant!

If I perspire I know! How people can think it's tolerable is beyond me "

Reminds me of my fathers generation, using deodorant was considered "poofy". There is never an excuse to smell of sweat

Yes these are older guys. I'm too polite, I shouldn't tolerate it.

It's not just guys. I was with a couple recently. She was mid twenties and I realised she had an underarm pong. Ruined things for me as I can't stand smelliness.

I would send them in the shower!

"In this case sweaty armpits. Would youttell them or be polite and make an excuse to stop play?

If I perspire I know! How people can think it's tolerable is beyond me "

It its that bad that its distracting or off putting I would say after all its about enjoyment for all.

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

if their armpits were stinking, I would shudder going elsewhere...

so I would leave

By *nigmatic1Woman  over a year ago

A seaside town near you!

"if their armpits were stinking, I would shudder going elsewhere...

so I would leave"

Definitely this

so I would leave"

We were entertaining at home and didn't know there was a problem until we'd gone upstairs and clothes were removed. And no we didn't go anywhere else.... Very awkward

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

so I would leave

We were entertaining at home and didn't know there was a problem until we'd gone upstairs and clothes were removed. And no we didn't go anywhere else.... Very awkward "

I bet

At Eurekas playing in the woods..he was blindfolded but could smell the couple as they approached. We politely asked them to leave. On another occassion we had arranged a meet there and the guy had the most disgusting bad breath. Again we declined to play. ..there is no excuse for poor hygiene.

I would ask in a very polite way if they had an allergy to soap and deodorant. If the answer is no then they would be directed to the bathroom or even taken there and scrubbed down

Old sweat no no! Working up a fresh sweat can be horny. But they shouldn't be smelling.

Told this recently we had to ask a single guy to leave because of body odour when the subject was raised which was nt easy btw his response was he d showered that morning and this was 11pm ffs

Good excuse for a bit of shower play?

"Good excuse for a bit of shower play?"

outside jet wash maybe!

"Good excuse for a bit of shower play?

outside jet wash maybe! "

Oooh that bad??

bleach and a yard broom come to mind lol

"Told this recently we had to ask a single guy to leave because of body odour when the subject was raised which was nt easy btw his response was he d showered that morning and this was 11pm ffs "

No way thats minging!!...how can someone think thats acceptable? ..

By *iPeopleMan  over a year ago

London

By *am123Man  over a year ago

essex chelmsford

manly

A freshly showered body is hotttttttt !!! Smelly or stale is disgusting.

By *lttattoocoupleCouple  over a year ago

Worcester

I know a person who through no fault of there own perspires more then they think is normal and have pathes. Regardless of the deodorant used.

Not there fault but still considered dirty?

If people are generally dirty or smell like they havnt tried I agree there's the door but sometimes there is a bigger picture

If people sweat more than normal they could ask to freshen up / shower before play. But to lie there stinking and expect others not to be offended is disgusting. The room still smelt after they'd gone

Still not as bad as the woman who shite herself on our bed and her hubby who wanted to carry on fucking me while she cleaned up. She then wanted to get back on the bed and play like it was a normal thing to do

Some peoples hygiene is revolting.

By *bony in IvoryCouple  over a year ago

Black&White Utopia

"Told this recently we had to ask a single guy to leave because of body odour when the subject was raised which was nt easy btw his response was he d showered that morning and this was 11pm ffs "
eeek!

Black&White Utopia

[Removed by poster at 07/10/14 14:35:17]

Black&White Utopia

"If people sweat more than normal they could ask to freshen up / shower before play. But to lie there stinking and expect others not to be offended is disgusting. The room still smelt after they'd gone

Still not as bad as the woman who shite herself on our bed and her hubby who wanted to carry on fucking me while she cleaned up. She then wanted to get back on the bed and play like it was a normal thing to do

Some peoples hygiene is revolting. "

Oh my!

Not sure, but is there many women who likes to suck a sweaty cock just after a workout in the gym? And how was it if you did it?

Black&White Utopia

Luckely we havn't come across it... Thank goodness!

Black&White Utopia

"Not sure, but is there many women who likes to suck a sweaty cock just after a workout in the gym? And how was it if you did it? "
stop it! Lol

"Not sure, but is there many women who likes to suck a sweaty cock just after a workout in the gym? And how was it if you did it? stop it! Lol "
lol yes, was pretty fun

By *airy_HettyWoman  over a year ago

Greater London

Nothing hotter than a fit man smelling clean ( not aftershave) & ready to play.

A stinkeroo however is going out the door - yuck.....

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Think anyone smelling from any part of their body is not good....I would always offer the opportunity to someone to use the bathroom to freshen up.... Mints and deodorant and defo a shower.... Ohhhhhh and I hate women with hard skin on their feet.... I owe know men are notorious for it but ladies????

If the smell is not tolerable stop the play and say you need a moment to freshen up and ask them if they want to

X

If they're hot enough to do but have that slight bo smell then why not have fun In the shower then compliment them on how well they smell afterwards? Kind of a reverse psychology where nobody gets hurt...

"If people sweat more than normal they could ask to freshen up / shower before play. But to lie there stinking and expect others not to be offended is disgusting. The room still smelt after they'd gone

"

By *ilthydirtyfuckersCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

Some peoples hygiene is revolting. "

Fuck me !!!! Where are you finding these people from .......the farm !!!

Fuck me !!!! Where are you finding these people from .......the farm !!!"

Funny you should say that !! I think they were !

Bristol

Funny you should say that !! I think they were ! "

You need to choose more wisely

You need to choose more wisely "

Or just give up completely when we have bad meets, I think what a waste of an evening that I could have spent just with my lovely husband.

Bristol

Or just give up completely when we have bad meets, I think what a waste of an evening that I could have spent just with my lovely husband. "

......and/or with a nice couple that smell fantastic and tend not to shit themselves during sex

Or just give up completely when we have bad meets, I think what a waste of an evening that I could have spent just with my lovely husband.

......and/or with a nice couple that smell fantastic and tend not to shit themselves during sex "

Where are they all

Send them down to the nearest carwash for super jetwash

Bristol

......and/or with a nice couple that smell fantastic and tend not to shit themselves during sex

Where are they all "

I'm sure they are here. They may even be right under your nose

There should be tick boxes on here for how often you bathe; how often you brush your teeth and have you ever shit yourself whilst having sex

By *opping_candyWoman  over a year ago

West Yorkshire

".... Ohhhhhh and I hate women with hard skin on their feet.... I owe know men are notorious for it but ladies????

X "

Why wouldn't women get hard skin? I am so paranoid about my feet, I have tried all sorts and regularly get them sorted but they're never going to be perfect, it seems to run in the family :-/

» Add a new message to this topic