FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Help on getting started

Help on getting started

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I've been a member on this site for nearly a year, and whilst I do check it out every so often, I've never had any luck getting any looks or invitations. I'm a bit shy of putting a photo of myself on my profile (I can give it out in a PM). I'm also a little on the larger side, so I know it's not something everyone's into, but at the end of the day, I'm just looking for some fun.

Is there any advice that you can give? I'm all ears.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

That's just it, if we can't see you then we won't know if we're into you

Also, not much on your profile to know if we're into the same things or your personality. But, if I'm honest, I wouldn't be that enthusiastic about putting myself out there for others if I'd spent a year trying already.

There's a very hot guy on here, he is huge and I was interested but he was 200 miles away and I'd just got out of a LDR so that put me off. But being big doesn't mean unattractive at all, remember that.

A rewrite of your text and a much better photo is needed.

Thank you, I'll try to update my profile accordingly. If I want to put a photo up, I'll have to take one of myself in a place that isn't too identifiable. Don't wanna get caught, after all.

There, I've updated my profile text, I'll do a photo of myself whenever I can find a good, not-easy-to-identify place to do so :P

Also, as for the 'trying for a year' thing goes, considering I travel a lot, it's hard for me to try to check things or try to contact people when I'm not in the country ^^;

Not sure what you mean by not easily identified place, photos don't have to be outside...but don't do it in the toilet....

"There, I've updated my profile text, I'll do a photo of myself whenever I can find a good, not-easy-to-identify place to do so :P"

Profiles really good now already. You don't have to put a public pic but if you message anyone then do send them one so they can see you

Also, never take rejection or no replies personally and dint let tgat affect your confidence. I'm not all that but get loads of hot guys message me (probably coz they are desperate lol no idea why they message me) and I turn down loads of guys like that just coz I get so many messages on here. Prefer guys I can have banter with anyway.

"There, I've updated my profile text, I'll do a photo of myself whenever I can find a good, not-easy-to-identify place to do so :P

Profiles really good now already. You don't have to put a public pic but if you message anyone then do send them one so they can see you

Also, never take rejection or no replies personally and don't let that affect your confidence. I'm not all that but get loads of hot guys message me (probably coz they are desperate lol no idea why they message me) and I turn down loads of guys like that just coz I get so many messages on here. Prefer guys I can have banter with anyway."

Corrected that, I think my autocorrect was d*unk lol. Sorry if I offended about the year thing, wasn't meaning to. Good luck!

Mainly I mean not around the house I'm in, I could get a snap of me when I'm out in the town.

Well I do thank you for the help, hopefully it'll open a few doors for me now

"Well I do thank you for the help, hopefully it'll open a few doors for me now "

Maybe it will. :D

I managed to come across an older photo of me (only by a couple years), I've given it a crop to post as a profile pic (I can always send a face image whenever needed)

Photos are awful! Could not imagine them enticing people to meet.

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Imagine you're a horny lady who is skimming through profiles whilst she's eating her breakfast. She wants a meet today. She sees your cock photo.....Then what?

Here's a clue: men get turned on visually, women get turned on cerebrally.

"Imagine you're a horny lady who is skimming through profiles whilst she's eating her breakfast. She wants a meet today. She sees your cock photo.....Then what?

Here's a clue: men get turned on visually, women get turned on cerebrally. "

Possibly the most unappealing pics I've seen in a long time. Particularly the cock pic.

You may have a bit of padding, but there's still such a thing as a flattering angle. If you really must have a cock pic, make it a good one.

The combination of cannot accommodate and only free daytimes might suggest you're attached so would put some off and that cock pic really has to go, sorry to be rude but its awful and will put many off.

The opening line to your profile text reads "There's nothing that special to say about me".

That's not really encouraging people to read on...

The photos are both going to work against you.

Pic 1. You'll find most ladies on this site would name track suits as the one thing they would not like to see a guy wear on a meet.

Pic 2. A limp cock poking out of pubic hair. This might be just personal preference on my part, but I am really turned off by pubic hair on guys, especially if it's not even trimmed.

Your profile is your chance to sell you to others. If you read a similar female profile...with negative comments, a hairy unkempt minge and a pic of her in a shell suit, would you be interested ?

OP you're profile isn't in anyway appealing. The text is very negative about yourself, if you don't think you're special no-one else will. The pics are awful, a tracksuit and flaccid cock.....really? Would you read that profile and think, wow I need to meet this guy?...... No I didn't think so.

You are competing with thousands of other men on here, you need to stand out for the right not wrong reasons.

"Imagine you're a horny lady who is skimming through profiles whilst she's eating her breakfast. She wants a meet today. She sees your cock photo.....Then what?

Here's a clue: men get turned on visually, women get turned on cerebrally. "

Well that photo has been removed

As for the meeting times, that's the result of being stuck with overprotective folks - I've gotta work with what I can do, and that's just gotta be accepted I'm afraid ^^;

You're 28 and your folks dictate when you can meet?

I'm sorry to say this, but I think you're going to struggle on here. Yes you can only work with what you have, but no-one else on here needs to accept that.

No, they don't know that I'm trying to use a site, but I know sometimes the area I'm in can be a little rough in the evening at times, so I'm trying to air on the side of safety.

Get yourself to some socials OP, shows you're willing to make an effort to get yourself known and that you're genuinely up for meeting.

I'm trying my best as I am right now. The fact that I'm currently back and forth between places doesn't help me in the long run, either.

And what do you mean by OP

"I'm trying my best as I am right now. The fact that I'm currently back and forth between places doesn't help me in the long run, either.

And what do you mean by OP"

Original post or poster. Reply and quote to make it easier to see who you're responding to

"Original post or poster. Reply and quote to make it easier to see who you're responding to "

Ah ok I'll keep it in mind, thank you.

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

The cock pic has gone. Will it come back if 47 women ask to see it?

» Add a new message to this topic