FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Role play messages

Role play messages

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi, hope your all well.

I have a particular role play fantasy, naughty dominant boss & employee (I would be the employee).

I've sent a couple of messages to ladies enquiring if they would be interested in joining in this fun role play.

Anyway, the messages were deleted without reply, which is ok (their profile says interested in role play). However, should I or should I not mention the role play as a starter message?

I'm the dominant at home but my darling wife finds it difficult to reverse the situation.

What are your thoughts?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Probably best to be upfront about what you're looking for. Better than exchanging several messages maybe over a few days to then mention it and them not be interested as its wasted yours and their time.

By *ilthydirtyfuckersCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

"Hi, hope your all well.

I have a particular role play fantasy, naughty dominant boss & employee (I would be the employee).

I've sent a couple of messages to ladies enquiring if they would be interested in joining in this fun role play.

Anyway, the messages were deleted without reply, which is ok (their profile says interested in role play). However, should I or should I not mention the role play as a starter message?

I'm the dominant at home but my darling wife finds it difficult to reverse the situation.

What are your thoughts? "

Have you tried asking your wife

"Hi, hope your all well.

What are your thoughts?

Have you tried asking your wife "

I'm guessing he has as he stated she finds it hard to swap roles and be dominant.

"Hi, hope your all well.

What are your thoughts?

Have you tried asking your wife

I'm guessing he has as he stated she finds it hard to swap roles and be dominant."

Yep this . She likes taking the orders but not comfortable in giving them out. If only everyday life was this easy!! Lol

"Probably best to be upfront about what you're looking for. Better than exchanging several messages maybe over a few days to then mention it and them not be interested as its wasted yours and their time. "

That's what I was thinking, but I don't want people to think that the role play is all I'm looking for.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

How about mentioning that you like role play among other things and that if the person you're messaging is interested you'd be happy to set out the scenario for them. But if that's not their thing you have lots more up your sleeve...so to speak.

"How about mentioning that you like role play among other things and that if the person you're messaging is interested you'd be happy to set out the scenario for them. But if that's not their thing you have lots more up your sleeve...so to speak. "

That certainly sounds like a good plan. Thank you for your advice.

My role play fantasy is: A mature MILF would have me as her son and seduce me and as I cum in her pussey she would then spank me as I been such a naughty boy and after let me suckle her breasts and comfort me

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"How about mentioning that you like role play among other things and that if the person you're messaging is interested you'd be happy to set out the scenario for them. But if that's not their thing you have lots more up your sleeve...so to speak.

"

You're welcome. Although of course a dominant boss lady would dictate the message then discipline you for any mistakes ...........

By *umpleteazerWoman  over a year ago

Flintshire

I hate receiving role play scenarios messages as a first contact. Makes me think the person is only interested in what they want and not bothered about what is in it for me. Same as any first message that is overtly sexual. Would much prefer to get to know someone a little as a person before exchanging fantasies. However, if there is a certain fantasy you are dying to try then why not put it in your profile so the other person knows about it, but doesn't feel that is all you are after from them?

[Removed by poster at 10/10/14 18:06:09]

"why not put it in your profile so the other person knows about it,"
Good point, just what I have just done

"I hate receiving role play scenarios messages as a first contact. Makes me think the person is only interested in what they want and not bothered about what is in it for me. Same as any first message that is overtly sexual. Would much prefer to get to know someone a little as a person before exchanging fantasies. However, if there is a certain fantasy you are dying to try then why not put it in your profile so the other person knows about it, but doesn't feel that is all you are after from them?"

This is what I was thinking & maybe that's why my messages were just deleted. Could have been many other reasons also.

I have put in my profile about something else I like, but I was then wondering em that if I put to much I then get a long drawn out profile?

"How about mentioning that you like role play among other things and that if the person you're messaging is interested you'd be happy to set out the scenario for them. But if that's not their thing you have lots more up your sleeve...so to speak.

You're welcome. Although of course a dominant boss lady would dictate the message then discipline you for any mistakes ........... "

Lol, I like your way of thinking

I work in some schools & whenever I'm messaging teachers I double check my spellings, especially when it's the Head!!

» Add a new message to this topic