FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Am I of interest to anyone!!!

Am I of interest to anyone!!!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Been struggling to meet people on here of late. I mean I'm not a bad guy by any means, is my profile just to vague and disappointing!!! I'm not so experienced with this site still so probably don't make the best first impressions. HELP!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Can your meets to verify you ?

Might help x

Your profile really doesn't say that much and sounds a bit boring.

Your age may be an issue to some

You are a single male. Therefore you have much competition.

2 things you can change, 2 things you can't

Look at the stuff you can change and worry not about the others.

Success on here comes down to 2 things aswell : you and your attitude towards the site

It's as simple or as complicated as you wanna make it

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"Been struggling to meet people on here of late. I mean I'm not a bad guy by any means, is my profile just to vague and disappointing!!! I'm not so experienced with this site still so probably don't make the best first impressions. HELP!"

Profile sounds like you'll fuck anyone and are desperate. There's no excuse NOT to make a best first impression no matter what the situation or communication method.

By *unloversCouple  over a year ago

rotherham

Personally the age and the pictures would put me off straight away

xx

"Been struggling to meet people on here of late. I mean I'm not a bad guy by any means, is my profile just to vague and disappointing!!! I'm not so experienced with this site still so probably don't make the best first impressions. HELP!"

One word .... Drab ..... Even your post here .... Drab .... Try and cheer things up and where's your veris ??

By *ackandkateCouple  over a year ago

Truro

Can you pull in the "real" world?

You'll need the same skills to pull on here too.

Lighten up a bit. If you were a woman, would you answer an email from your profile?

Have you been to an organised social or a club to get known to folk? If not why not?

By *iggerooooCouple  over a year ago

Conwy

I know this may seem a little lame ... But when we see "had a good few meets off here" and not a single verification to show for it ... Well, I think you can guess how it looks?

By *roupPlayCouple  over a year ago

Near LHR

Dull profile.

Dull pictures.

And like many on here we simply don't ever consider any profile that has been on here for more than a year with no visible verifications by meet.

You just have to give it time pal, get yourself out to socials and get your face seen by people. No matter what you do, you're not going to be every womans type, you just have to find the right sort of people.

Good luck

By *at69driveMan  over a year ago

Wisbech and A47 corridor

. A few face photos plus some hobbies and interests might help. Otherwise you are just a male looking for sex - you could be anyone

"Been struggling to meet people on here of late. I mean I'm not a bad guy by any means, is my profile just to vague and disappointing!!! I'm not so experienced with this site still so probably don't make the best first impressions. HELP!. A few face photos plus some hobbies and interests might help. Otherwise you are just a male looking for sex - you could be anyone "

Not sure hobbies and interests will attract the attention of most women, its a swinging site we're not all looking for a life partner!! Personally my interest is in how a profile is written, what effort has been made and whether I think I would connect with a guy mentally sufficiently to want to have sex with him.

"I know this may seem a little lame ... But when we see "had a good few meets off here" and not a single verification to show for it ... Well, I think you can guess how it looks? "

Probably quite a lot put that into their profile that haven't had a single meet to make themselves appear successful on here.

"I know this may seem a little lame ... But when we see "had a good few meets off here" and not a single verification to show for it ... Well, I think you can guess how it looks? "

This and probably your age for a lot of people

"I know this may seem a little lame ... But when we see "had a good few meets off here" and not a single verification to show for it ... Well, I think you can guess how it looks?

This and probably your age for a lot of people"

I don't trust a profile that says had meets but have no veris either. And the pics aren't good.

» Add a new message to this topic