FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > struggling

struggling

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

hi been on here a few weeks and so far I have struggled to connect to anyone at all really. I am new to swinging and although I understand that visiting clubs is the best way to get to know everyone in the community I would feel slightly awkward turning up without knowing anyone at all. Can someone advise me on how to meet people on here or even just.get to know someone before attending a club or meeting them. Cheers anyone for your help

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

welcome, get engaged in the forums and raise your profile. You will be surprised that you will soon be seen as a regular.

good luck on the site

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

5 weeks is no time at all on here. Get yourself known in the forums and try social meets. Good luck

"5 weeks is no time at all on here. Get yourself known in the forums and try social meets. Good luck "

This

Thanks for the advice I'll take it in board. If you get chance could you take a quick look at my profile and offer up any tips that people might want to see on there

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

You can't please everyone and if you try, your profile will be as boring and bland as a small grey pebble and of no interest to anyone. Keep your profile as it is. The forum attracts a very small percentage of those on fab so look in the chatrooms and also in real life. This site is just another tool in your swinging toolbox. Make it work for you.

It's a nice profile. Long enough to catch someones attention but not too long to bore the reader to death.

Nice pic too, maybe a couple more body shots (without the cock!)

If you type in 'social' into the forum search box, you may find one near you. These are usually purely just socials, no play, but at least you get to know people. Also, chat rooms are good, but don't be disheartened if no-one chats to you at first, it's something you have to work on so they know you are here for the long haul, and get used to seeing. And always be respectful in the rooms please

You have to send load of emails and as well might need to travel as not many are close by lol.

By *adyGardenWoman  over a year ago

LONDON (se)

Being a single straight guy that cannot accommodate people will automatically assume you are in a relationship. If this is not the case then state why you don't.

Mention if you have any kinks because some people look for others that have the same

Happy fabbing

T x

By *bony in IvoryCouple  over a year ago

Black&White Utopia

Hello and Welcome to the Fab Asylum! As obove! Get on the forums , will have people looking at your profile and maybe chat too. Look out for socials, you may feel more comfty going if you chatted to some who are going too ( there are always new people in the same boat!) Good Luck with all! ... Keep it real!

By *bony in IvoryCouple  over a year ago

Black&White Utopia

Ps .. 6' 3" ... And curvy? Ya may think bout changing the curvy bit as its more used with women... If you a big boy ( ! ) just put Large totaly up to you but just a thought

again thanks for taking the time out to advise it will all be taken on board.

By *at69driveMan  over a year ago

Wisbech and A47 corridor

"hi been on here a few weeks and so far I have struggled to connect to anyone at all really. I am new to swinging and although I understand that visiting clubs is the best way to get to know everyone in the community I would feel slightly awkward turning up without knowing anyone at all. Can someone advise me on how to meet people on here or even just.get to know someone before attending a club or meeting them. Cheers anyone for your help "
. Luckily you are young so you have plenty of time to get it right . I would add to hobbies and interests to try and attract peoples attention. Not sure if the comment about seven hundred cock pics helps. Good luck

» Add a new message to this topic