FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > looking for something a bit darker

looking for something a bit darker

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

We have move our relationship on a little as D/s and my sub really relishes being used forcefully. I'm not sure if we will find what we want on this site anymore, although happy to be proved wrong.

What we are looking for is a hardcore S&M night somewhere. Been to a supposed alternative night at Townhouse which didn't do anything for us at all. Very tame. Any ideas?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *entadreadMan  over a year ago

Essex

I know the feeling.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"We have move our relationship on a little as D/s and my sub really relishes being used forcefully. I'm not sure if we will find what we want on this site anymore, although happy to be proved wrong.

What we are looking for is a hardcore S&M night somewhere. Been to a supposed alternative night at Townhouse which didn't do anything for us at all. Very tame. Any ideas?"

Google?

By *istress-MazikeenWoman  over a year ago

bolton

Have you tried the drastic fantastic events at the townhouse?

They are for the hardcore, limited numbers and you have to apply.

Are you on any fetish websites, as they will help.

Also depends on how hardcore you want....

The cage at partners last Sunday every month ?

By *et a roomCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

"We have move our relationship on a little as D/s and my sub really relishes being used forcefully. I'm not sure if we will find what we want on this site anymore, although happy to be proved wrong.

What we are looking for is a hardcore S&M night somewhere. Been to a supposed alternative night at Townhouse which didn't do anything for us at all. Very tame. Any ideas?"

Have a look on fetlife, or try Euphoria at Isis in Leeds, 1st Saturday afternoon of the month.

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

SWAMP in Bristol perhaps?

Torture garden?

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thanks everyone, yes my next step was Google but thought I'd ask the community first. We are really limited on adult time due to her ex at the moment. We have the 31st October as our first proper adult time and then it'll be just before Christmas I expect then hopefully alternative weekends.

We've had guys come over but been left a little dissatisfied of late as we want to really step it up.

As for how hardcore..... Very.... And this is being driven by my slut. I told her at the start it would be all about her development and fulfilling her potential and desires. She's completely surprised me

By *isexmistressWoman  over a year ago

Prestwich

Mistress Mansions (my humble abode) of a Thursday day and/or evening is a house full depravity...

See my profile..my veris.. and pm me if ever wanna sort some rudies

FetLife - its all there. Some tame, some very hardcore.

By *itzWoman  over a year ago

south wales

Depends on whether you want to have sex at the club. Many fetish clubs have a no penetration (of any kind including toys) rule due to licensing. As _thwalescpl said, SWAMP in Bristol is great, although maybe a bit far for you, but has a no penetration and no transfer of bodily fluids rule, as does LASH in Manchester. It all depends on what you want.

What we are looking for is a hardcore S&M night somewhere. Been to a supposed alternative night at Townhouse which didn't do anything for us at all. Very tame. Any ideas?

FetLife - its all there. Some tame, some very hardcore."

This. Love browsing the interests as I always find something new that folks are in to. Still trying to get my head around the crockery fetish mind you.

By *airy_HettyWoman  over a year ago

Greater London

I find fetlife very useful for my kinks. Hopefully you find what you are looking for.

FetLife - its all there. Some tame, some very hardcore.

This. Love browsing the interests as I always find something new that folks are in to. Still trying to get my head around the crockery fetish mind you. "

Damn - I missed the Crockery Fetish... must check.... Martite is there too, as are The Sith...

Serious business this Fetish scene, you know.....!

Right off to FetLife looking for Crocks....

Oh I am soo disappointed....

Dishes and Crockery Fetish on FL - only 3 Kinksters - and all in the USofA...

» Add a new message to this topic