FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Club Virgin - advice please

Club Virgin - advice please

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I'm going to a club for the first time in a couple of weeks (Blackpool Connections).

I've got all the usual anxieties about how to give myself the best chance of being invited to play.

Here's a specific question though - should I have a condom on me at all times or does that look presumptuous?

I'm also worried that I'll be hard when just having social chats!

Am I thinking too much here?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *orn_To_PerformCouple  over a year ago

Lincoln

As a former single swinging guy, now part of swinging couple, here's my advice;

Definitely have condoms with you - we're not impressed if we have to hand out condoms to guys that have 'forgotten' them or didn't expect to need them.

No, you won't get hard when chatting. Despite all the bravado, most guys struggle to get hard in a playing environment. Nerves, the pressure to perform with strangers, being watched by a crowd, the temperature in the room; all these things can really affect the ability to keep it up!

If you want to be successful, be friendly, chatty and polite. It's amazing how many guys seem to lose the ability to talk when in a club. Or maybe their lack of communication skills is why they are single...

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We went to connections not so long ago loved it! You will feel at ease straight away it's a comfortable environment and the hosts are really friendly can't do enough for you. It was our first time to by the way hope you have fun xx

Thanks for the advice.

I'll keep a condom on me at all times then just in case.

And I'm sure you're right about not getting hard in the environment - was just wondering if it would seem weird if I was chatting about the football with a hard on!

So many questions. I think the key is be respectful at all times but make sure I'm sociable enough to get noticed. I think I'm intelligent enough to hopefully strike the right balance.

Replies appreciated.

By *et a roomCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

Definitely have a condom with you. Be friendly and polite, don't be pushy, and don't touch without being invited.

We've found a lot of guys can't get (or stay) hard, for the reasons already stated. So just relax and enjoy the atmosphere, don't expect to play, but if you get the chance then have fun.

Once you're inside you'll love it.

Thanks.

The fact I'll be stone cold sober (driving) will have it's advantages and disadvantages! A couple of 'looseners' would have been nice to ease nerves but at least I'll be in full control of all my faculties!

Condom it is. Hopefully I get a locker band to keep it under.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

love to go to a club, too nervous me thinks lol

By *et a roomCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

"love to go to a club, too nervous me thinks lol "

Everyone is a bit nervous the first time, but once you're inside you'll see it's no big deal.

I didn't want to go to a club at first, but we gave it a go and now we both really enjoy it.

By *oobsandballsMan  over a year ago

st andrews

Research the club and read reviews, that will give you an idea of what to expect.

We've been to Aberdeen twice - towels, lube and condoms were provided but it's best to double check.

Just try to relax and chat to people, if they like you they might invite you to play. If they don't, it's nothing personal. They just may be looking for something else that night.

Have a great time

By *abcouple11Couple  over a year ago

Truro

"... The fact I'll be stone cold sober (driving) will have it's advantages and disadvantages! ...

Condom it is."

We do not associate drinks (alcohol) with swinging and play in clubs. "All faculties" plus if you need to pee every 20mins you are going to be disadvantaged in a 3hour fuckfest. I've (male) had people pouring water into my mouth during non-stop shag-pile activities when every limb (and other parts of body!) are fully occupied.

We'd have thought if you had a rigid "flagpole" erection during a conversation, you'd be asked in a pleasant way if you find one of the folk attractive, to which a positive answer would be favourably received... The problem is usually a supply of enough guys who can sustain an erection.

Condoms - yes, overtly carry them. Most people at swinging environments are sex-positive Many folk carry a small bag with condoms, lubes, etc.

Thanks again for advice given.

By the way, I don't associate alcohol with swinging. I was just meaning it might have been nice to have a couple (no more) to take the edge off any nerves. But it's not an option for me anyway so I'll be relying on my natural wit and charm. So I'm f*cked!

Can't wait. Shame it's over 2 weeks off.

» Add a new message to this topic