FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Nervous about my gangbang

Nervous about my gangbang

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So im having a gangbang on nov 7th at a club in salisbury im not normally the shy type but even thinking about it fills me with nerves. Being a bbw i always think guys wouldnt be interested in me but they obviously are and now to add to my nerves ive kinda been convinced by someone that having another girl there is a good idea said girl is lovley but stunning with an amazing body to match i feel quite intimidated and questioning whether or not to go through with it. Any advice would be great

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *lan43sumMan  over a year ago

Leicester

You look absolutely stunning to me..and your profile reads like you have an appetite for all that comes your way that you know you'll enjoy.

I wish I lived nearer I get my name down and only have eyes for you...enjoy you'll be smiling for days after

"You look absolutely stunning to me..and your profile reads like you have an appetite for all that comes your way that you know you'll enjoy.

I wish I lived nearer I get my name down and only have eyes for you...enjoy you'll be smiling for days after "

By *mm_n_ZedCouple  over a year ago

Fareham

I've never done a gangbang (not my thing) but I'm pretty sure I'd never have agreed to having a stunning slim woman there with me. Every insecurity would be rushing to the surface.

Having said that, I'm sure you'll get just as much attention as her and it'll all go really well. Enjoy

By *mm_n_ZedCouple  over a year ago

Fareham

Just looked at your profile... you have nothing to worry about

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

you are a stunning girl, I don't think you need worry too much, the guys will be all over you

Yeah thats what im worried about that i just get so uncomfortable with the whole situation i bottle it at the last minute

But thankyou

By *iggerooooCouple  over a year ago

Conwy

You would be my first target before the slim lady .. Who I'm sure is equally as nice. I like women with a fuller figure, we all have our taste and I'm sure there will be guys there who will want want you before her ... Her before you Just enjoy

By *ea and SugarCouple  over a year ago

Manchester

Well you look great to us, but if you have any doubts think long and hard, you can always do it at another time, but if you're not comfortable it may be best to postpone.

Good luck whatever you decide xx

Youve got nothing to worry about from what I can see you look very sexy.

have you done any thing like it before?

"So im having a gangbang on nov 7th at a club in salisbury im not normally the shy type but even thinking about it fills me with nerves. Being a bbw i always think guys wouldnt be interested in me but they obviously are and now to add to my nerves ive kinda been convinced by someone that having another girl there is a good idea said girl is lovley but stunning with an amazing body to match i feel quite intimidated and questioning whether or not to go through with it. Any advice would be great "
we've done 2 and i was nervous first but then the other side comes in and its smiles all round

By *ost SockMan  over a year ago

West Wales and Cardiff

Perhaps the other woman being there will be a help in some some ways. If she is happy in that situation, it'll take the pressure off you a bit. Maybe you could even take a bit of a back-seat and chat to the guys - kinda "ease into it", rather than having to ge the centre of attention immediately.

You look lovely and there'll be no problem with the guys favouring the other person, I'm sure. I've not been to a GB, but I've seen plenty of pics (I know, but what's a single guy to do!) - lots of curvier ladies in them, all having a really good time

I'm from Pembs originally btw-other side of the river though

You will be fine theres always nervousness but when u get into the swing of it ull be ok xx

"So im having a gangbang on nov 7th at a club in salisbury im not normally the shy type but even thinking about it fills me with nerves. Being a bbw i always think guys wouldnt be interested in me but they obviously are and now to add to my nerves ive kinda been convinced by someone that having another girl there is a good idea said girl is lovley but stunning with an amazing body to match i feel quite intimidated and questioning whether or not to go through with it. Any advice would be great "

Hang on...Someone suggested "that having another girl there.... girl is lovley but stunning with an amazing body to match"

and THEY thought this was a good idea?

Its your fantasy Your fun how about saying NO.

You dont have to explain. Whoever said about the other girl obviously wants her there for selfish reasons not to make things better for you.

Thell them and her to fuck right off. Its your gangbang you make the rules.

Not really sure what kind of answer you want from this thread

All I can say is, if it don't feel right, Don't do it

By *bi HaiveMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

"So im having a gangbang on nov 7th at a club in salisbury im not normally the shy type but even thinking about it fills me with nerves. Being a bbw i always think guys wouldnt be interested in me but they obviously are and now to add to my nerves ive kinda been convinced by someone that having another girl there is a good idea said girl is lovley but stunning with an amazing body to match i feel quite intimidated and questioning whether or not to go through with it. Any advice would be great

Hang on...Someone suggested "that having another girl there.... girl is lovley but stunning with an amazing body to match"

You dont have to explain. Whoever said about the other girl obviously wants her there for selfish reasons not to make things better for you.

Thell them and her to fuck right off. Its your gangbang you make the rules. "

It's at a club. So their rules. And most likely the other girl is there to boost the numbers of single guys paying to get in.

Private GB's are one thing - club ones often have different agendas!!!

One club (coincidentally in Salisbury too!) even broadcast one live in the Fab SW chat room the other week. (Didn't go or watch - it was publicised in the forums!!)

A

By *adyGardenWoman  over a year ago

LONDON (se)

I was a little nervous my first time but no way I would of had another girl there. Especially not one I considered nicer looking than me.

The host of the one I went to was very welcoming and I felt instantly at ease. Guys fortunately turned up at a steady flow and we all had a drink and chatted before the play started.

Totally loved it and had more since. Me always being the only girl among bi guys

"So im having a gangbang on nov 7th at a club in salisbury im not normally the shy type but even thinking about it fills me with nerves. Being a bbw i always think guys wouldnt be interested in me but they obviously are and now to add to my nerves ive kinda been convinced by someone that having another girl there is a good idea said girl is lovley but stunning with an amazing body to match i feel quite intimidated and questioning whether or not to go through with it. Any advice would be great

If you're not comfortable......then don't agree. Also, check out one of the posts in the Slim Ladys [sic] thread, she mentions her experience in a greedy girls night in a similar scenario to the one that you describe. It's your fantasy, and nothing should risk that, but it sounds like it's getting hijacked by somebody else. Good luck xx

If someone came along and tried to change a fantasy of mine to the point where I felt uncomfortable I wouldn't go ahead with it

Dont worry if you have a fanny ana a pair of tits the rest dont matter to most of the blokes on here. There fuck anyting with a pulse. Rather have a wank myself then queue for a piece of the action like wild animals do over meat. But if thats your thing. Good luck

Hi sweetie!

Looked at your profile and you look great to me!

You won't know whether you like it or not until you try it. At worst you won't have a great night. At best you'll LOVE it and know you want more!

Of course the alternative to a dedicated gangbang is a greedy girls - but i'm sure you're experienced at those if you're trying a gang-bang. Relax and enjoy hun. You have a very pretty, friendly face and that counts for a lot!!

Good luck sweetie! Xxx

I'm told that its a good idea to have another woman (or women) at a gangbang as its to get the guys going, wet their appetite so to speak but I agree with your comment though, wouldn't want some gorgeous model like woman at mine as feel they were being let down when they met me

"I was a little nervous my first time but no way I would of had another girl there. Especially not one I considered nicer looking than me.

The host of the one I went to was very welcoming and I felt instantly at ease. Guys fortunately turned up at a steady flow and we all had a drink and chatted before the play started.

Totally loved it and had more since. Me always being the only girl among bi guys "

See now this sounds ideal to me

Yeah ive cancelled it. Personally i said atleast 10 times i wasnt comfortable with it but the host kept trying to change my mind as did the girl in question i feel bad because she said she would cancel hers but thats not fair if it was double booked. Mine was booked weeks ago and i clearly stated i didnt want another girl there as the host said my night my rules so now ive cancelled it and being called a let down and time waster But i feel relieved ive said no. Anyway thanks all for the replys

You are gorgeous and have a very mischievous face - I'd be wanting to see you first, you look very approachable and that's important at a GB

Stu x

"Yeah ive cancelled it. Personally i said atleast 10 times i wasnt comfortable with it but the host kept trying to change my mind as did the girl in question i feel bad because she said she would cancel hers but thats not fair if it was double booked. Mine was booked weeks ago and i clearly stated i didnt want another girl there as the host said my night my rules so now ive cancelled it and being called a let down and time waster But i feel relieved ive said no. Anyway thanks all for the replys "

Your feelings ane comfort mean more than anything else

I don't understand why the host would be so hostile,any decent host would take peoples comfort levels very seriously

Another good reason to have cancelled really

"Yeah ive cancelled it. Personally i said atleast 10 times i wasnt comfortable with it but the host kept trying to change my mind as did the girl in question i feel bad because she said she would cancel hers but thats not fair if it was double booked. Mine was booked weeks ago and i clearly stated i didnt want another girl there as the host said my night my rules so now ive cancelled it and being called a let down and time waster But i feel relieved ive said no. Anyway thanks all for the replys "

Good for you, it's important to feel comfortable and not pushed and it sounds like you were neither

By *icefellatwoMan  over a year ago

hastings

Good on you stick to what you want

Well you look gorgeous but i can understand why you cancelled it and the end of the day you do what you want not what others want you to do good luck xx

I'd like Vera to have a gang bang, we went chams the other week in the day but she just didn't like the guys, not even enough to fulfill a fantasy, if it's not right don't do it!!

Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

"Yeah ive cancelled it. Personally i said atleast 10 times i wasnt comfortable with it but the host kept trying to change my mind as did the girl in question i feel bad because she said she would cancel hers but thats not fair if it was double booked. Mine was booked weeks ago and i clearly stated i didnt want another girl there as the host said my night my rules so now ive cancelled it and being called a let down and time waster But i feel relieved ive said no. Anyway thanks all for the replys

I don't understand why the host would be so hostile,any decent host would take peoples comfort levels very seriously

Another good reason to have cancelled really "

Simple answer.

He'll now have a whole load of guys who've paid quite a bit to attend with no willing participant to offer the GB.

A

By *icefellatwoMan  over a year ago

hastings

"Yeah ive cancelled it. Personally i said atleast 10 times i wasnt comfortable with it but the host kept trying to change my mind as did the girl in question i feel bad because she said she would cancel hers but thats not fair if it was double booked. Mine was booked weeks ago and i clearly stated i didnt want another girl there as the host said my night my rules so now ive cancelled it and being called a let down and time waster But i feel relieved ive said no. Anyway thanks all for the replys

Simple answer.

He'll now have a whole load of guys who've paid quite a bit to attend with no willing participant to offer the GB.

A"

Simple answer.

A"

He'll be fine he has another woman there on the same night and a few weeks to get more guys in,if he had given a monkeys about the OPs level of comfort,then she wouldn't have felt she had to cancel

A

There is the other girl there for that. Im not being made to feel guilty that i cancelled plus they pay on the night

Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

"He'll now have a whole load of guys who've paid quite a bit to attend with no willing participant to offer the GB.

A

There is the other girl there for that. Im not being made to feel guilty that i cancelled plus they pay on the night "

No reason you should either!

I'd be willing to put money on the fact that at certain events the women involved are 'hired help'. As for paying in the night? Not always the case as some are advertised as 'limited numbers' and 'guest list only' re single males attending - just look at the ads in the events forums.

If someone wants to do a GB as a fantasy fulfilment or by choice - it's best to be aware of the set up/environment/attendees list.

Otherwise you may find yourself being used as bait to make someone else a lot of money.

A

By *njamesMan  over a year ago

Swindon

"He'll now have a whole load of guys who've paid quite a bit to attend with no willing participant to offer the GB.

A

There is the other girl there for that. Im not being made to feel guilty that i cancelled plus they pay on the night "

Its a difficult one, but you have to go with your heart and what you feel. Some clubs are more interested in packing people in, over the best interests of the ladies who want this type of thing (im not suggesting this particular club is doing that) but the fact you were having second thoughts means something wasn't completely right and you have probably made the right choice for yourself x

If you have a doubts about it don't do. Unless you are 100% sure you are up for that.

Be save !

No means no !

Even if you are girl to be gangbanged know you rights don't let anyone to abuse you.

Wish you all the best xxx

If you are worried..DONT do it!!! second thoughts on the night will be a big let down for everyone..Including yourself....

By *ench and StripeCouple  over a year ago

Stenalees

Your body your choice your rules.

On the flip side I was aware of this party and would have loved to be at it. I think you are stunning. Absolutely stunning.

A little advice that was given to a lady at a party I was at might be appropriate.

If you want to go through with it but nervous. Close your eyes take a deep breath and let it start. Once your ready to open your eyes you will be well into it.

Lady's 1st party and ended up with 6 guys on her at once and loving it.

By *lactontogMan  over a year ago

Clacton on Sea

You look great so dont worry about being out staged by the other girl, i have filmed and organised lots of gang bangs and bukkakes over the years and the number rule is for you (the female) to be in charge.

Having another girl there will lighten the load as it will be hard work, i usually start girls off with a couple of bukkakes first as its just oral and the guys wanking etc.

This gets girls used to the crowds and is a good build up to doing a gang bang, have a guy there you trust to see if people are wearing condoms and who will stop the party if certain people dont play by the rules you (not the party organiser) set out.

Our parties have gone like clockwork for almost two decades because the girls run it...have fun x.

By *adyGardenWoman  over a year ago

LONDON (se)

Good for you to cancel. The main job of the host is to ensure your comfort. I vetted all guys prior too saying if I wanted them there and then someone else selected those invited from my approved list.

Dont worry you are gorgeous.

wish I was part of your gb.

"You look absolutely stunning to me..and your profile reads like you have an appetite for all that comes your way that you know you'll enjoy.

I wish I lived nearer I get my name down and only have eyes for you...enjoy you'll be smiling for days after

"

Whats diffrenve between gb and greedygirls

By *iss SugarWoman  over a year ago

not far from Brighton

Jenny if.im ever in wales again or ur near Brighton and ud like to do a gb or bukkake with someone thats not a skinny minny id be very happy to assist u (providing the guest list was hand picked by us).. i dont beleive in a club hosting a gb where the lady has no say in who attends.. for me id love to do a gb with the men i havey eyes on.. not any tom dick or harry

"Jenny if.im ever in wales again or ur near Brighton and ud like to do a gb or bukkake with someone thats not a skinny minny id be very happy to assist u (providing the guest list was hand picked by us).. i dont beleive in a club hosting a gb where the lady has no say in who attends.. for me id love to do a gb with the men i havey eyes on.. not any tom dick or harry"

Well thats sounds great i live in devon just home visiting family atm. But it would be good to arrange something at some point xx

Your gorgeous!!...amazing eyes!! X

I wouldn't worry about a thing if I were you. You look MIGHTY fine!!!

I would say you have nothing to worry about.. You just need more confidence and i reckon youll feel great about yourself after xxx However! Its up t you. Dont do anyrhing your not happy with at the end of the day

"Jenny if.im ever in wales again or ur near Brighton and ud like to do a gb or bukkake with someone thats not a skinny minny id be very happy to assist u (providing the guest list was hand picked by us).. i dont beleive in a club hosting a gb where the lady has no say in who attends.. for me id love to do a gb with the men i havey eyes on.. not any tom dick or harry"

That sounds like a great idfea

And I'd love to be on the list lol

I'm sure you could find plenty of guys wanting to help

Had you gone ahead with it, you needn't of worried.....you look amazing and I'm sure that the guys would of been all over you (me too, if I werent so far north;-))

Ultimately, as has been said, it's your body and if you weren't comfortable then it's best you did cancel as you would end up hating it. Much respect to you for having the gumption to cancel.

X

Your stunning,love the tats. If its the place im thinking of,you will be in safe hands.

go for it your one sexy hot lady

do what your happy with only dont let others tell you what too do .

By *uslaffMan  over a year ago

manchester

As people have said,you've nothing to fear.

Mission accomplished then

» Add a new message to this topic