FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > verifications.. What they define

verifications.. What they define

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Seen a few debates on here about veris... I'm off to bed now due to work commitments.. But what exactly do veris mean? Not a timewaster? Good performer (read some lurid ones) ? Reliable? Do you have to have loooooaaaaadddsss of veris?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Not loads,but a few quality ones help

By *oiluvfunMan  over a year ago

Penrith

When you choose to verify someone you have met, the tab you have to click is; 'Verify genuine'. This is all you have to do, with a few words to confirm.

What happens on a meet, should stay on a meet

People also shouldn't assume that just because someone has left you a verification that you have played with them.

For me verifications show the person is an active member of the site that do meet people and therefore are far more likely to be genuine.

By *hortieWoman  over a year ago

Northampton

to me, i just want to see on a veri, that the person has a pulse and is the sex they stated on their profile.

I can find out the rest for myself

"Seen a few debates on here about veris...

I'm off to bed now due to work commitments.. But what exactly do veris mean? Not a timewaster? Good performer (read some lurid ones) ? Reliable? Do you have to have loooooaaaaadddsss of veris?"

I have loads lol.....!

"Not loads,but a few quality ones help "

Like books and friends, veris fall into the "best when few and good" category.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Most of ours are social.....

We have 33 mostly socials, meets humourous ones, oh and a kinky one

Her

I've seen loads of verified profiles that i find out to be fake so a veri means nothing to me. People on the site give out fake veris a lot.

A veri don't mean anything really. I meet unverified women to, getting verified aint that important to be a good "fuck"

weve met and not been verified by some - we show a couple and a fem one - if people need proof we meet those kind of folk they got it - and occasionally chuck in a latest one -

I'm off to bed now due to work commitments.. But what exactly do veris mean? Not a timewaster? Good performer (read some lurid ones) ? Reliable? Do you have to have loooooaaaaadddsss of veris?"

All it says to us is they turned up and they are who they say they are, the rest is just smoke and mirrors.

By *dventuroususCouple  over a year ago

sunderland

A verification is there to do what it says, verify the profile is who they say they are, and that they turned up, but they are a useful tool in a number of ways aswell, ie, you can learn alot about the sender and receiver by simply reading what has been written.

They should prove that the person is genuine and representative of their profile

A lot of the time I find they're a lick arse exercise in making sure the sender gets another shag and that the reciever looks like the best shag ever because of the awesome time they had with the sender

I take them with a pinch of salt

They are useful in many instances as a lot of members on here won't even entertain meeting you unless you've been verified.

Ideally I'd want to keep my liaisons private but due to the above it's important to me to get veri's to prove I'm genuine and hence open up new possibilities.

First meet on here didn't verify me but the second meet did so at least my duck has been broken

[Removed by poster at 15/10/14 22:22:32]

"They should prove that the person is genuine and representative of their profile

A lot of the time I find they're a lick arse exercise in making sure the sender gets another shag and that the reciever looks like the best shag ever because of the awesome time they had with the sender

I take them with a pinch of salt "

I noticed as well that how many are so awesome in their veris lol

By *o new WinksMan  over a year ago

BSE

I veri in a tasteful way.

Fortunately all those I have met are of a like mind. They usually veris first but it doesn't alter my prose.

I obviously agree that all my veris are accurate.

I try to go honest but discreet

I've got too many....

"They should prove that the person is genuine and representative of their profile

I take them with a pinch of salt "

Just use a guide thats all.

It means you have met them and they are what the profile says e.g they are female, look like their pictures. It does not confirm whether they are a timewaster. They met you but could mess the next 10 people around. It does not confirm that they are stalker/psycho types - you would be unlikely to know that from a first meet and it doesn't mean you have played.

Personally I don't like to read veris as long as I can see the person/people are genuine that is enough. Seeing veris in the hundreds is a worry to me. Not saying they have played with them all but it does appear like a trophy caninet

i dont read them see who theyve fucked ... like to see standard if theres none instant delete lol

"i dont read them see who theyve fucked ... like to see standard if theres none instant delete lol"

Good thinking

I don't publish my veris, I really do not want future prospects to know about my little perversions, they'd run a mile!!! Ooooooops

I like to read veri's and I show mine, most of which are social party meets etc. I do not meet unverifieds as a rule, but that also includes photo verified, then at least, they have to be the correct sex

Well here's the thing . You advertise for a meet and get the inevitable ' what are you into ' questions . If you have veri's they will often indicate the answer to this common question .

We love giving and getting veri's after a meet , they are a reminder of the fun we had .

"Well here's the thing . You advertise for a meet and get the inevitable ' what are you into ' questions . If you have veri's they will often indicate the answer to this common question .

We love giving and getting veri's after a meet , they are a reminder of the fun we had . "

I dont go by veris

if im gonna meet I will

By *o new WinksMan  over a year ago

BSE

You veri'd me my dear. If you don't put any weight to them, why bother?

"You veri'd me my dear. If you don't put any weight to them, why bother? "

single men need them so im.told

By * Busty HotwifeCouple  over a year ago

Bradford

They define that the owner has shown to a meet. That is all. Well not quite, We've come across folk on here who've asked for veris and even after being reported they're still there.

If someone has several from different people, it verifies they've met. Other than that, content is debateable as again we've met folk if whom their veris were not the person we've met.

I also take them with a pinch of salt. As a relatively new member I chose to display mine to prove I am an active member of fab and that I am not a fake.

I would not ask someone to verify a meet and what they chose to write is at their discretion.

I choose not to publicly display my pictures for obvious reasons so I find being a single female having them from a few different ppl helps confirm I am who I say I am.

By *londeCazWoman  over a year ago

Arse End of the Universe, Cumbria

I think mine define me as someone who's into sex in a big way, enjoys going to socials, and is basically a bit of a loony...alright, a total loony if you insist

By *bony in IvoryCouple  over a year ago

Black&White Utopia

We use as a rough gude... But make our own minds up, which is easy n simple, once you meet in person! Is only then the person/people shine ... Or not as the case may be!

By *bony in IvoryCouple  over a year ago

Black&White Utopia

Guide*

These days very little as there are so many fake ones.

"I've seen loads of verified profiles that i find out to be fake so a veri means nothing to me. People on the site give out fake veris a lot."

I know of one woman who practically wrote her own. I also had a man want to write mine to him.

You can read them until the cows come home, but you cant beat, face to face.

Her

"

First meet on here didn't verify me but the second meet did so at least my duck has been broken "

I had 7 or 8 meets with unverified people before managing to meet someone who was verified already and therefore verify me.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"They should prove that the person is genuine and representative of their profile A lot of the time I find they're a lick arse exercise in making sure the sender gets another shag and that the reciever looks like the best shag ever because of the awesome time they had with the sender I take them with a pinch of salt "

"I know of one woman who practically wrote her own. I also had a man want to write mine to him. "

I can't believe people write their own.

Bloody cheeky of the guy trying to dictate what you wrote.

» Add a new message to this topic