FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Dead-ends

Dead-ends

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Recently I keep running into dead ends, especially relating to females and couples.

I'm having no luck because;

1) Asian

2) Single Male

3) Bisexual

4) Not well-endowed

5) Not within age preference

6) Out of range (distance)

I'm getting fed up and ready to give up, any advice?

Should I just persevere....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *bi HaiveMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

Why do you assume it's any of the above?

Are people telling you those are the reasons?

Or could it just be that people can't see what you look like? Or don't find your profile appealing? Or any one of many other possibilities?

A

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I would give up. I don't think there is any thing wrong with you but it seems to be getting you down. X

By *edangel_2013Woman  over a year ago

southend

When it stops being fun, it's time to move on.

Depends what you're looking for? 6 veri's, 2 in the last month alone. A lot better than most males on here.

Is it females or couples you're after? Some (not all of course) may be put off by the fact that your meets have been with TV/TS girls?

"When it stops being fun, it's time to move on."

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

All looks good from here except I don't know if you're 22 or 24 as you mention both in your profile. I might assume you're 23.

The capital letters are a bit in your face. apart from that it's not that bad

You're getting pissed off and thinking of leaving even though you've met regularly with TV's because you can't get meetings with females and couples?

So you're wanting to leave as even though you're getting meets, they are not the right sort of meets. Nice.

Any vaguely feminine hole's a goal eh?

You can't accommodate but don't say why and you've lied about your age somewhere as text says 22 and profile says 24. Also no picks to view. I don't think bi, Asian or size makes a whole lot of difference.

I'm Asian and can't accommodate as I live with an extended family.... It doesn't help but Nowt I can do about it.... You need to make the best of your situation and play to your strengths.... And more importantly don't expect anything and you won't be disappointed.... Go with tr flow and be optimistic! You've have more meets than many!

I'm not sure there's much you can do about the first 4, but surely you could message people closer to home looking for your age? Both location and age preference are clearly displayed on a profile?

By *entleman JackMan  over a year ago

Loughborough

You have "I trouble!"

Read through your profile and it is all about what "I" want............

And nothing about what benefits the girl who meets you.

What can you do for HER?

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"Recently I keep running into dead ends, especially relating to females and couples.

1) Asian

2) Single Male

3) Bisexual

4) Not well-endowed

Should I just persevere.... "

I think all of those are kop-outs... because you can't control any of them, and if you think that way it leave you blamesless and put it all elsewhere...

oh woe is me......

sometimes the hardest thing is looking yourself in the mirror and saying "what can I do to make myself better?"

you get one chance to make a great first impression.... if the first thing I read is negativity, what does that say???

I am not going to tell you "do this, do that, change this, change that" because in the end that is something you have to figure out for yourself.....

do i think at the moment you are putting yourself forward in the best light you can...... not even close!

"You're getting pissed off and thinking of leaving even though you've met regularly with TV's because you can't get meetings with females and couples?

So you're wanting to leave as even though you're getting meets, they are not the right sort of meets. Nice.

"

Firstly, I have not shown any indication of leaving the site.

Secondly, I find your last comment rude! I have met a couple and a female from this site previously however they are no longer members!!

Finally, I'm not actually getting pissed off... I am happy to meet my regulars on my friends lists but I am looking for new experiences with new people.

So don't make assumptions!

"Why do you assume it's any of the above?

Are people telling you those are the reasons?

"

Emmm yes, I am actually getting polite messages back from users to let me know why they are not interested.

Also, I filter out which couples/females I message due to their preferences to save both our times!

I don't just post random things I've made up!

You actually state getting fed up and ready to give up. Thats why the person assumed you are ready to give up. From reading your profile and some of the comments you've made, I can't see why you're complaining???

By *at69driveMan  over a year ago

Wisbech and A47 corridor

"Recently I keep running into dead ends, especially relating to females and couples.

1) Asian

2) Single Male

3) Bisexual

4) Not well-endowed

. Might be best to get driving lessons. Will increase the pool of people that you can meet. And why restrict yourself to meeting verified users only.?

"You actually state getting fed up and ready to give up. Thats why the person assumed you are ready to give up. From reading your profile and some of the comments you've made, I can't see why you're complaining??? "

Yes, ready to give up actively seeking out meets with females and couples... not ready to give up with Fabswingers or with life, LOL.

I wouldn't say its a complaint style post I was just seeking some advice from users to improve my chances.

Damn, some of you users read into things all wrong.

Lets keep it positive!

" Might be best to get driving lessons. Will increase the pool of people that you can meet. And why restrict yourself to meeting verified users only.?"

Thanks for the advice. Currently on a driving ban due to my foolishness as a young man.

In my experience I've had a lot of time wasted with non-verified users so I avoid them.

However, I don't believe all non-verified users a time wasters......

we were all non-verified at one point eh!

"You're getting pissed off and thinking of leaving even though you've met regularly with TV's because you can't get meetings with females and couples?

Firstly, I have not shown any indication of leaving the site.

Secondly, I find your last comment rude! I have met a couple and a female from this site previously however they are no longer members!!

Finally, I'm not actually getting pissed off... I am happy to meet my regulars on my friends lists but I am looking for new experiences with new people.

So don't make assumptions!

"

Firstly, you say in your initial post you are "giving up". Which implies you're thinking of leaving, or at least stopping looking to meet people.

Secondly, your verification summary says you've received 9 verifications from 9 TVs. If you had been verified by a couple it would say so, regardless of whether they were still on site or not.

Thirdly, I'm not making assumptions. I'm making educated guesses from your post and profile. Obviously none of the 9 TVs you met have turned you down for any if the reasons given, so you would get repeat meets with them, yet you're still thinking of giving up? Which says to me they weren't really what you were looking for yet you did them anyway.

" Firstly, you say in your initial post you are "giving up". Which implies you're thinking of leaving, or at least stopping looking to meet people.

Secondly, your verification summary says you've received 9 verifications from 9 TVs. If you had been verified by a couple it would say so, regardless of whether they were still on site or not.

Thirdly, I'm not making assumptions. I'm making educated guesses from your post and profile. Obviously none of the 9 TVs you met have turned you down for any if the reasons given, so you would get repeat meets with them, yet you're still thinking of giving up? Which says to me they weren't really what you were looking for yet you did them anyway. "

Well I do still meet TVs regularly from my friends list and previous meets.

Also, I have had a lot more than 11 meets with different types but unfortunately not all choose to leave verifications for whatever reason.

For some reason I feel as though your post is insinuating that I will fuck anybody and that is not the case.

1) Asian

2) Single Male

3) Bisexual

4) Not well-endowed

This reads that you are thinking of giving up due to your lack of success with women and couples. The implication being that the meets you have with TV's aren't enough to keep you on here because they are not what you are really about. Rather just a stopgap.

" This reads that you are thinking of giving up due to your lack of success with women and couples. The implication being that the meets you have with TV's aren't enough to keep you on here because they are not what you are really about. Rather just a stopgap. "

"Recently I keep running into dead ends, especially relating to females and couples."

Well it says ESPECIALLY RELATING to females and couples... however not LIMITED to only females and couples.

Some of the reasons listed also apply to other TS/TV (i.e. asian, endowment, age and distance)

It sounds as though maybe you've had a few bad experiences and feel as though you've been used as a 'stopgap'

With that big list of negatives....I think it must be time to go.....is it really that bad?

" This reads that you are thinking of giving up due to your lack of success with women and couples. The implication being that the meets you have with TV's aren't enough to keep you on here because they are not what you are really about. Rather just a stopgap.

"Recently I keep running into dead ends, especially relating to females and couples."

Well it says ESPECIALLY RELATING to females and couples... however not LIMITED to only females and couples.

Some of the reasons listed also apply to other TS/TV (i.e. asian, endowment, age and distance)

It sounds as though maybe you've had a few bad experiences and feel as though you've been used as a 'stopgap'

"

Oh Christ yes. On more than a couple of occasions, my profile reflects that and I won't tolerate it anymore. Which is why your post irked me.

If you'd had also included TV/TS in your original post alongside females/couples I wouldn't have said a word. But the way you worded it twisted my tit.

" Oh Christ yes. On more than a couple of occasions, my profile reflects that and I won't tolerate it anymore. Which is why your post irked me.

If you'd had also included TV/TS in your original post alongside females/couples I wouldn't have said a word. But the way you worded it twisted my tit. "

Ok well that's fair enough. Well I am sorry to hear that, I just hate having that label as I genuinely enjoy meeting TS/TVs as much as other people

» Add a new message to this topic