FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Woman thinks a guy is checking her out!

Woman thinks a guy is checking her out!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I recently watched an interesting video on youtube.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NmhqJ2BOmq8

I will summarise the main points of the video for you.

A black guy went to a store to buy groceries and then queued behind a white woman. He claims that the white woman kept on looking at him to see if he was looking at her in a sexual way. Furthermore, he claims that the white woman’s reason for believing that he was checking her out was because he is black! There is more, he also claims that some white women truly believe that all the black men are going to be sexually interested in them just because they are white. He acknowledges that some black guys do chase white women just because they are white and he blames them for the attitude that some white women have, particularly the woman in the store. The black man says he was offended by the white woman’s attitude and responded by giving her dirty looks.

I am considering leaving a comment on youtube about the video, but I am not sure what perspective to take on the story. I think it is sensible to get some help and advice before I do so. Maybe he is right: she does think that all black guys will be interested in her because she is white. However, if she is used to black guys looking at her, can you blame her? It is possible that he is wrong: she does not think all black guys are interested in her. Maybe, she was being friendly and was looking at him in the same way she looks at other guys. Nevertheless, if he is correct and she does think like that, is it acceptable for him to give her dirty looks, irrespective of how annoyed he was?

What do you think?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

What do I think...... couldn't give a fuck to be honest.....and why do you feel that you have to leave a comment yet have no idea which angle to take.... sounds like you need to leave a comment for the sake of it.

By *reelove1969Couple  over a year ago

bristol

can you also cause a fight in an empty room ??

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I think you're the guy obsessed with black men. The name has changed but the style and subject matter of the threads is the same.

A you tube video of people you don't know...... don't you think it would make you look rather sad to be commenting on it!?

Unless, as others here have suggested, it is you who is fixated by black guys?

"can you also cause a fight in an empty room ??"

By *empting Devil.Woman  over a year ago

Sheffield

"A you tube video of people you don't know...... don't you think it would make you look rather sad to be commenting on it!?

Unless, as others here have suggested, it is you who is fixated by black guys?"

A click on the green arrow next to his username would suggest it is something of a fetish for this guy.

I think you need to change your meds

(No disrespect to people on them btw )

By *trawberry-popWoman  over a year ago

South East Midlands NOT

Yes it's the same guy who is obsessed with black men, bbc, cuckolding, interracial sex. I DON'T CARE. I never did, I find your threads repetitive, predictable & tiresome.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Yes it's the same guy who is obsessed with black men, bbc, cuckolding, interracial sex. I DON'T CARE. I never did, I find your threads repetitive, predictable & tiresome. "

Then why on earth are you reading them?

Forum Mod

East Sussex

Op it's difficult to tell what anyone is thinking by looking at YouTube. I wouldn't leave a comment if I were you.

The white woman might flirt with everyone like that. The black man might be imagining she's flirting because he has a huge ego. We didn't see or know what was going through anyone's minds so we can't really comment

By *uke olovingmanMan  over a year ago

Gravesend

i never know if women are checking me out

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"i never know if women are checking me out"

Women are usually.fairly discreet about it they normally go for that up and down glance that men do

Judging from the post and the little green arrow it seems the o.p. is slightly obsessed with the colour of a man's skin. Maybe the "YouTube" video was actually a dream where he was the attractive female!

Seriously though why comment on a video when you claim you don't have a stance on it.

Maybe you should share your opinion and feeling on it first or maybe have a chat with a black man and a white woman about it.

"Yes it's the same guy who is obsessed with black men, bbc, cuckolding, interracial sex. I DON'T CARE. I never did, I find your threads repetitive, predictable & tiresome.

Then why on earth are you reading them?"

I agree. Why bother reading them if they're so bad.

To the op don't leave a comment if you don't have anything to comment about and don't ask other people what to write because that's not your own personal view.

Think it depends on the white woman I'd guess. Every one has their types and turn ons. I have a friend who is white but typically has 'black girl' features e.g big boobs and bum. Curvy and a very confident attitude (I know this is not all black girls). However I am slimmer, shyer and typically more Caucasian... If that makes any sense. When we go out together she always attracts black guys and I none. Which suits me fine. Generally I prefer white guys although I can be attracted to any colour or race. I think guys can generally sense what type of guy a girl is interested in also by their style. I'm trying not to stereotypes in my explanation but if we just go along the lines of music and style I look like I'm more into Taylor Swift and my friend looks like she's into Rihanna. And it's true! Not that all black guys love Rihanna and hate Taylor but you get my point.

By *mmie2014Man  over a year ago

London

[Removed by poster at 15/10/14 11:01:52]

By *mmie2014Man  over a year ago

London

"I think you're the guy obsessed with black men. The name has changed but the style and subject matter of the threads is the same. "

Maybe the OP should be posting in the Fantasy forum

By *trawberry-popWoman  over a year ago

South East Midlands NOT

[Removed by poster at 15/10/14 22:32:10]

"Think it depends on the white woman I'd guess. Every one has their types and turn ons. I have a friend who is white but typically has 'black girl' features e.g big boobs and bum. Curvy and a very confident attitude (I know this is not all black girls). However I am slimmer, shyer and typically more Caucasian... If that makes any sense. When we go out together she always attracts black guys and I none. Which suits me fine. Generally I prefer white guys although I can be attracted to any colour or race. I think guys can generally sense what type of guy a girl is interested in also by their style. I'm trying not to stereotypes in my explanation but if we just go along the lines of music and style I look like I'm more into Taylor Swift and my friend looks like she's into Rihanna. And it's true! Not that all black guys love Rihanna and hate Taylor but you get my point."

Or it's just her confidence which attracts guys

"I recently watched an interesting video on youtube.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NmhqJ2BOmq8

I will summarise the main points of the video for you.

A black guy went to a store to buy groceries and then queued behind a white woman. He claims that the white woman kept on looking at him to see if he was looking at her in a sexual way. Furthermore, he claims that the white woman’s reason for believing that he was checking her out was because he is black! There is more, he also claims that some white women truly believe that all the black men are going to be sexually interested in them just because they are white. He acknowledges that some black guys do chase white women just because they are white and he blames them for the attitude that some white women have, particularly the woman in the store. The black man says he was offended by the white woman’s attitude and responded by giving her dirty looks.

I am considering leaving a comment on youtube about the video, but I am not sure what perspective to take on the story. I think it is sensible to get some help and advice before I do so. Maybe he is right: she does think that all black guys will be interested in her because she is white. However, if she is used to black guys looking at her, can you blame her? It is possible that he is wrong: she does not think all black guys are interested in her. Maybe, she was being friendly and was looking at him in the same way she looks at other guys. Nevertheless, if he is correct and she does think like that, is it acceptable for him to give her dirty looks, irrespective of how annoyed he was?

What do you think?"

I think if you who are a mine of information about interacial sex can't comment on the thoughts and actions of the man and woman in the clip then what hope is there for the rest of us?

"What do I think...... couldn't give a fuck to be honest.....and why do you feel that you have to leave a comment yet have no idea which angle to take.... sounds like you need to leave a comment for the sake of it. "
I couldn't of said it better

Ok, I'm a bit bored so actually just wasted 6mins of my life listening to the black guys story (it could have been condensed to 1min if he hadn't repeated himself and talked a little faster).

My conclusion is he's an egotistical racist.

Maybe the woman just fancied him, why does he have to make it a skin colour issue? I think he has an issue with white woman, who knows why?

Or he could just be an attention whore who is living a fantasy, he seems to like mentioning the "fine sista" he's seeing an awful lot.

Either way, it's very boring and not worth the effort of leaving a comment.

Ps, I just wasted an extra 2 mins of my life replying to op

[Removed by poster at 17/10/14 19:06:52]

Sexy girl on video, what times are her legs open? lol

Because there not lol... I am think when it comes to but it has happened a handful of of times and it's avoid feeling when I wasn't trying to pull lol.;)

» Add a new message to this topic