FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Help please! :D

Help please! :D

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Can someone take a look at my profile and tell me where I'm going wrong please?!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Sheesh, another.

3 of your 4 pics are taken in a bathroom or toilet. Oooooh that just oozes sheckshhhhy :-/

Aside from that, you've filled in the profile yes. But it's bland. If a woman in a bar asked you "what would we do if I took you home tonight", would your reply be "fun"?

Whatever you do to the profile though, it's no guarantee your chances of meeting will increase. A lower expectation is the best thing you can have.

By *rSwaggerMan  over a year ago

Northants

Most people here look for genuine swingers.. not guys just out of relationships wanting to have basic hook ups with no swinging etiquette before they start dating again.

FUN

Haha you are right about the toilet pics they'll be coming off! It wouldn't be fun I would be saying! It's hard getting across what I'm actually like on here. I have no trouble talking to women and I can pull for want of a better word when I'm out, Just can't do it on here

"Most people here look for genuine swingers.. not guys just out of relationships wanting to have basic hook ups with no swinging etiquette before they start dating again.

FUN"

Cheers mate. I need to change that anyway it's been a wee while since I split

By *ityboy2001Man  over a year ago

Lancaster

You're a man get back in line....yes at the back

"Haha you are right about the toilet pics they'll be coming off! It wouldn't be fun I would be saying! It's hard getting across what I'm actually like on here. I have no trouble talking to women and I can pull for want of a better word when I'm out, Just can't do it on here"

So, as a single man who doesn't appear to lack sexual partners, what is it you're actually looking for on here? And what can you offer?

"You're a man get back in line....yes at the back"

Thanks for the words of wisdom

By *ityboy2001Man  over a year ago

Lancaster

Get verified, visit a club or ask to join a GB that's my advice- was thinking about selling that one in my guide to swinging for single guys

"Haha you are right about the toilet pics they'll be coming off! It wouldn't be fun I would be saying! It's hard getting across what I'm actually like on here. I have no trouble talking to women and I can pull for want of a better word when I'm out, Just can't do it on here

So, as a single man who doesn't appear to lack sexual partners, what is it you're actually looking for on here? And what can you offer?"

I'm not meaning I need them to form a que! Im on here to meet fellow filthy minded people! I've got great oral skills I'm 7 and a half (every half counts!) and I'm a good guy can have a good time and a laugh with anyone! My profile really needs sorting!

"Get verified, visit a club or ask to join a GB that's my advice- was thinking about selling that one in my guide to swinging for single guys "
whats a GB mate?!

Put me down for a copy when it comes out

"Get verified, visit a club or ask to join a GB that's my advice- was thinking about selling that one in my guide to swinging for single guys "
and thanks

"Haha you are right about the toilet pics they'll be coming off! It wouldn't be fun I would be saying! It's hard getting across what I'm actually like on here. I have no trouble talking to women and I can pull for want of a better word when I'm out, Just can't do it on here"

But this is what most guys don't get. You've more chance of getting a fuck from simply going out for one night on the town than from a month of nights sending messages on here.

Why? Because the odds are stacked against you on here. So many men, so few women. And if you can't make a good show of yourself on your profile you won't even get a foot in the door.

And chances are the woman you do 'pull' while out will be as filthy and uninhibited as some of the ones on here.

Why? Because they are normal women, just like the ones on here.

So if you want to meet a woman who may become a swinging partner, who you can take to socials and parties and enjoy all aspects of the scene, then improve your profile and stay at it.

If you want a fuck, get down Ritzy's or Wetherspoons.

"Haha you are right about the toilet pics they'll be coming off! It wouldn't be fun I would be saying! It's hard getting across what I'm actually like on here. I have no trouble talking to women and I can pull for want of a better word when I'm out, Just can't do it on here

But this is what most guys don't get. You've more chance of getting a fuck from simply going out for one night on the town than from a month of nights sending messages on here.

Why? Because the odds are stacked against you on here. So many men, so few women. And if you can't make a good show of yourself on your profile you won't even get a foot in the door.

And chances are the woman you do 'pull' while out will be as filthy and uninhibited as some of the ones on here.

Why? Because they are normal women, just like the ones on here.

So if you want to meet a woman who may become a swinging partner, who you can take to socials and parties and enjoy all aspects of the scene, then improve your profile and stay at it.

If you want a fuck, get down Ritzy's or Wetherspoons.

"

hahahaha! I want to some regular SOBER sessions with someone where we're both on the same page and know what we are looking for, know what I mean?!

I know there is loads of guys on here I get messages myself haha Yeah I need to sort my profile out cause it's not helping the cause :D that's why I came here and asked the question

Or you could dress up as a women and let the men chase you.

"Or you could dress up as a women and let the men chase you. "

It might come to that! If your interested hahaha

"Or you could dress up as a women and let the men chase you.

It might come to that! If your interested hahaha"

no thanks im straight and having plenty of fun with ladies

"Or you could dress up as a women and let the men chase you.

It might come to that! If your interested hahaha no thanks im straight and having plenty of fun with ladies "

I'm straight to mate it was a joke!

By *hatterfabWoman  over a year ago

Wakefield

I'm wary of straight men who have TV/TS and men on their friends list..... very wary!!

So your sexlife with your ex wasn't very exciting? So your either slagging her off or you are a dull and unexciting shag. Either way it's not appealing.

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

nice cock pic

"I'm wary of straight men who have TV/TS and men on their friends list..... very wary!!"

Just out of curiosity. Why?

By *othingButCocoChanelWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

"Most people here look for genuine swingers.. not guys just out of relationships wanting to have basic hook ups with no swinging etiquette before they start dating again.

FUN"

This annoys me, the "just out a relationship" type guys as if i will just fill in the time in between ??

"So your sexlife with your ex wasn't very exciting? So your either slagging her off or you are a dull and unexciting shag. Either way it's not appealing.

"

my sex life wasn't the most exciting saying that is hardly slagging her off! Put it this way I was looking for a bit more and sometimes people just don't click! It wasn't a long relationship and I've not a bad word to say about her

FUN

This annoys me, the "just out a relationship" type guys as if i will just fill in the time in between ?? "

what's wrong with telling people my situation? And this isn't a time filler its where I'm at now!

Whats wrong with your profile you ask !!!!? Your 300 miles away thats whats wrong lol

"Whats wrong with your profile you ask !!!!? Your 300 miles away thats whats wrong lol "

Wish it was 3! Love your profile & from your veri's you sound amazing!

» Add a new message to this topic