FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Messages

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *pritey OP   Man  over a year ago

Hitchin

Just a question for the ladies on here ,when I send messages to a lady on here ,some get a reply ,some get deleted ,but quite often they are just read ,but not deleted .Why would that be lol ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *harpDressed ManMan  over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

It could be because their inbox has been so flooded that your message has disappeared off the bottom of the page, making it inaccessible.

Or it might just mean they haven't rejected you.

Yet.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I dont generally delete a message for a week or so in case I get more mails from the same person/people, it is often handy to be able to refer back to previous mails.

Perhaps others do the same

Okay scenario:-

You send me a message, first i click on your silhouette and read profile, i note where you are and either delete your message or tell you, that you are either too far or not in my age range, if ive had 19 messages in one evening when ive logged on between jobs, i may read it and delete or just not bother replying.

Get the idea? If you have a poor profile with little in it or no pictures, badly taken ones or show someone younger than the age on the profile, its likely your messages will get deleted.

Also if you send messages like "fancy a shag" or "wanna suck my cock" etc, they will be deleted and you will find yourself blocked.

And its called preference, everyone has the right to read without responding if they so choose

By *istress-MazikeenWoman  over a year ago

bolton

"Okay scenario:-

You send me a message, first i click on your silhouette and read profile, i note where you are and either delete your message or tell you, that you are either too far or not in my age range, if ive had 19 messages in one evening when ive logged on between jobs, i may read it and delete or just not bother replying.

Get the idea? If you have a poor profile with little in it or no pictures, badly taken ones or show someone younger than the age on the profile, its likely your messages will get deleted.

Also if you send messages like "fancy a shag" or "wanna suck my cock" etc, they will be deleted and you will find yourself blocked.

And its called preference, everyone has the right to read without responding if they so choose"

Exactly, how I am as well, but men cant understand.

"Okay scenario:-

And its called preference, everyone has the right to read without responding if they so choose

Exactly, how I am as well, but men cant understand. "

Yep...pretty much sums up my approach too!

and mine too make the effort you prob get a reply x

We tend to read when they arrive and then bulk delete after a week or so.

Probably others do the same.

By *pritey OP   Man  over a year ago

Hitchin

Thanks for the replies,and it was merely a question ,and not a moan at all,as I have nothing to complain about at all. Unfortunatley on these forums,some people seem to want take the negative view all the time as if im whinging when nothing could be further from the truth .

i admit sometimes i hit delete all rather to fast on my blackberry the release i did it

"Thanks for the replies,and it was merely a question ,and not a moan at all,as I have nothing to complain about at all. Unfortunatley on these forums,some people seem to want take the negative view all the time as if im whinging when nothing could be further from the truth ."

i hope you didnt think i did as it was far from the being negative, just an example as to why your message may or may not get deleted. Also one friday/Saturday i had 50 messages, somewhere in there, lost on the next page are people i may or may not want to get back to but it means deleting a load of messages i may want to keep.

Dont take offence, if people really want to get back to you they will

» Add a new message to this topic