FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Sex

Sex

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Has anyone who is in a relationship had better sex with another person whilst there partner is present if so how does there partner feel about it???? I hope this makes sense

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I'd never be so tactless to say something if it were to ever happen. Instead I'd probably ask the other half to explore the things I enjoyed with the other party.

Thanks for the reply were both new to the scene and both wondered what peoples answers would be. I should have put in the post that what if you can see you partners enjoying it more than what they do with you??

I've played with couples (well with the female half). And been told (by them both) that sex was better with me ....but then that could be part of their cuckold play? So I never take it seriously most of the time.

I have helped women to squirt when they have never done before and one of these....now a friend of mine and on the site actually binned her partner off after this happened. He was pretty poor performer to be honest.

I suppose it depends on the level of trust and love you have for each other...be aware you are taking a risk!

I could imagine this may happen often. As a previous poster has said...its all about trust. Even if you do appear to enjoy yourself more, maybe its because your partner is watching, enjoying you enjoying yourself?

I would, if it was obvious, sit and discuss what happened and why. You wouldn't want to destroy your relationship with your partner. Honesty between yourselves is paramount.

My partner and I had a really big discussion about it recently. Sometimes it can be better, with more positions to try out, and as long as you're secure in your relationship, he'll be happy to see you having fun..as psychologists say..it's vicarious reinforcement

After the end of a meet with another person we always discuss and review it and he says he loves watching me enjoy myself. I believe him, but for me, the sex is not better, I do it because he loves watching me do it. If the choice was mine, I'd only have sex with my partner, but then because my sex drive is so high, he gets tired (he's 43) so he feels happier knowing that I'm getting satisfied, but I just want him..

By *hoenixcouplexxCouple  over a year ago

Leicestershire

I know it will be different for others but for us it can never be better with others.

With others it's just fucking. With each other it's something a whole lot more.

We've tslked between ourselves so many times and we want each other to have as much fun as possible so we know what buttons to push for each other.

One of our fears when we first started. It's never reply been a concern atall since then...

We are in a solid relationship but was just discussing all the boundaries and then this question come up so we just discussed and I thought I'd see what other peoples opinions are and how they have felt in similar situations. Thanks everybody for the Replies it's good to know other people have been in similar situations.

By *orthyorkypairCouple  over a year ago

North Yorkshire

"I know it will be different for others but for us it can never be better with others.

With others it's just fucking. With each other it's something a whole lot more.

We've tslked between ourselves so many times and we want each other to have as much fun as possible so we know what buttons to push for each other.

One of our fears when we first started. It's never reply been a concern atall since then..."

100% agree with this

By *ombshellWoman  over a year ago

islington

"

My partner and I had a really big discussion about it recently. Sometimes it can be better, with more positions to try out, and as long as you're secure in your relationship, he'll be happy to see you having fun..as psychologists say..it's vicarious reinforcement

After the end of a meet with another person we always discuss and review it and he says he loves watching me enjoy myself. I believe him, but for me, the sex is not better, I do it because he loves watching me do it. If the choice was mine, I'd only have sex with my partner, but then because my sex drive is so high, he gets tired (he's 43) so he feels happier knowing that I'm getting satisfied, but I just want him..

"

not good doing it purely to please someone else surely!

It's not purely to please him. As mentioned above it's the difference between making love and fucking, I don't feel anything for the other person and therefore it's not as enjoyable for me. Sex is a necessity for me but although I'd prefer it to be with my partner, sometimes it's just not possible..

By *oodmessMan  over a year ago

yumsville

"Has anyone who is in a relationship had better sex with another person whilst there partner is present if so how does there partner feel about it???? I hope this makes sense "

yep they do. I've had various comments made to me, things like; 'that was really good to watch', 'ok do what you like', I've had nooses around Mrs neck, who had never even tried bondage, 25yr married couples where neither knew Mrs gushed (soaked pillows to toes), meets where the guy has gone limp and said 'well how can I compete', meets where the woman was so engrossed the guy threw a hissy fit causing a domestic right in front of me.

So, yeah, it does happen.

"Has anyone who is in a relationship had better sex with another person whilst there partner is present if so how does there partner feel about it???? I hope this makes sense

yep they do. I've had various comments made to me, things like; 'that was really good to watch', 'ok do what you like', I've had nooses around Mrs neck, who had never even tried bondage, 25yr married couples where neither knew Mrs gushed (soaked pillows to toes), meets where the guy has gone limp and said 'well how can I compete', meets where the woman was so engrossed the guy threw a hissy fit causing a domestic right in front of me.

So, yeah, it does happen. "

By *oodmessMan  over a year ago

yumsville

"Has anyone who is in a relationship had better sex with another person whilst there partner is present if so how does there partner feel about it???? I hope this makes sense

So, yeah, it does happen.

"

What does that mean? I've said what my experience is, and what some outcomes have been. I mostly meet experienced swingers though obviously some newbies too?

My husband loves me telling him how much better the sex is with someone else. .....

Never had sex with a partner present, but sex is always fantastic and couldn't get better

By *ench and StripeCouple  over a year ago

Stenalees

Never had the whole experience better than with Elle, but certain parts of the overall have been better. Particularly blowjobs as Elle is not keen on them. Likewise in all our time together I've never made her gush but others have since we started.

We discuss the whole meet after both good and bad.

We love to see each other getting off as well which can be hard when you fucking each other.

» Add a new message to this topic