FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > anyone want my lingerie

anyone want my lingerie

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *emmaxxx OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

High Peak

Am giving away all my lingerie as I move away from my dressing side so if any ladies want some free stuff then get in touch. Have various bodystockings, stockings, babydolls and things like that

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

High Peak

Forgot to say, would be looking for you to come and collect it or I could deliver if your fairly local to me.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Nice offer, hope you get lots of takers.

High Peak

"Nice offer, hope you get lots of takers."

Hope so, better than just throwing it all in the bin!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Forgot to say, would be looking for you to come and collect it or I could deliver if your fairly local to me."
is posting it not an option if the recipient pays the postage?

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Nice offer, hope you get lots of takers.

Hope so, better than just throwing it all in the bin!"

Yes it is.

Have you decided its not for you? Of course don't answer that if you don't want to.....none of my business.

[Removed by poster at 18/10/14 10:31:44]

High Peak

"Forgot to say, would be looking for you to come and collect it or I could deliver if your fairly local to me.is posting it not an option if the recipient pays the postage?"

It maybe if I can't shift it after a few days trying but ideally looking for it to be collected.

High Peak

Yes it is.

Have you decided its not for you? Of course don't answer that if you don't want to.....none of my business."

Yes I think its not what i'm into anymore. Ideally i'd like to meet on here just as a guy but with the number of single guys there's a lot of competition!

By *AURA6969TV/TS  over a year ago

RUGBY

"Forgot to say, would be looking for you to come and collect it or I could deliver if your fairly local to me.is posting it not an option if the recipient pays the postage?

It maybe if I can't shift it after a few days trying but ideally looking for it to be collected."

If i thought it would fit me i would love some of it

Forum Mod

East Sussex

Yes it is.

Have you decided its not for you? Of course don't answer that if you don't want to.....none of my business.

Yes I think its not what i'm into anymore. Ideally i'd like to meet on here just as a guy but with the number of single guys there's a lot of competition!"

That's true. Good luck anyway

Please help ?

I have been chatting to someone on here and we arranged to meet today .. I'm a bit worried because she won't meet in a public place and said she will only meet at her friends house, who she has to pay 50 pounds to every time she uses her house.

What do the think guys?

High Peak

Yes it is.

Yes I think its not what i'm into anymore. Ideally i'd like to meet on here just as a guy but with the number of single guys there's a lot of competition!

That's true. Good luck anyway "

Yes finger crossed! Thanks

By *oveSlutForUseCouple  over a year ago

Brighton

No offense but there's a slight smell of dodgy with your insistence on face to face transaction only.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Please help ?

I have been chatting to someone on here and we arranged to meet today .. I'm a bit worried because she won't meet in a public place and said she will only meet at her friends house, who she has to pay 50 pounds to every time she uses her house.

What do the think guys? "

Read that back to yourself as if someone else had written it. Don't go.

I know .. We have spoke on the phone too. And yes it sounds well dodgy ..

"Please help ?

Run away...as fast as you can and meet someone who is not after your cash.

"Please help ?

Start a new post and ask this question

"Am giving away all my lingerie as I move away from my dressing side so if any ladies want some free stuff then get in touch. Have various bodystockings, stockings, babydolls and things like that"

Don't think it would fit me!!

High Peak

"Please help ?

What do the think guys? Start a new post and ask this question "

I was thinking that too

"Please help ?

She's using her own house. Making out it's her friend's house to put you off trying to contact her, after meeting her. As it would be awkward, rude and difficult to do so through her 'friend'... and charging you fifty pounds... this sounds the sort of ingenious plans nine year olds come up with.

Cringe.

Sarah x

High Peak

"Am giving away all my lingerie as I move away from my dressing side so if any ladies want some free stuff then get in touch. Have various bodystockings, stockings, babydolls and things like that

Don't think it would fit me!! "

Yeah it might be a bit tight round the bust

By *i_sm234Man  over a year ago

Bargoed

Ebay it

By *oxy_minxWoman  over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

I did something similar at the beginning of the year with my old toys.

Ended up posting them down to a young TV down in Wales, at a cost to myself of about £13, he was all chatty up to the event, with not so much as a thank you after the fact!

High Peak

"I did something similar at the beginning of the year with my old toys.

Ended up posting them down to a young TV down in Wales, at a cost to myself of about £13, he was all chatty up to the event, with not so much as a thank you after the fact! "

Yes I would prefer if if they could be collected to be honest. Like the guy above says i might as well put them on ebay if i'm going to post them.

By *oxy_minxWoman  over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

Ended up posting them down to a young TV down in Wales, at a cost to myself of about £13, he was all chatty up to the event, with not so much as a thank you after the fact!

Yes I would prefer if if they could be collected to be honest. Like the guy above says i might as well put them on ebay if i'm going to post them.

"

But what difference would it make? What do you want to get out of meeting in person?

Forum Mod

East Sussex

But what difference would it make? What do you want to get out of meeting in person?"

He has also offered to deliver. Presumably if anyone was concerned they would offer to meet at a neutral venue.

But what difference would it make? What do you want to get out of meeting in person?"

A fuck for the goods maybe or its just my naughty mind

This clearing out and giving it all up is quite common amongst dressers, apparently. Often they'll come back to it again and end up buying a new wardrobe of things.

Good luck whatever you end up doing. Hope you get lots of fun as a guy xxx

High Peak

"This clearing out and giving it all up is quite common amongst dressers, apparently. Often they'll come back to it again and end up buying a new wardrobe of things.

Good luck whatever you end up doing. Hope you get lots of fun as a guy xxx"

You may be right but we'll see how it go's

» Add a new message to this topic