FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Small Gangbang

Small Gangbang

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hoping to get some useful advice and not a barrage of men wanting invites.

Looking at arranging a small gangbang, 3-4 single guys and husband in attendance for my safety.

I want to meet the guys for a social before the event.

Any sensible helpful advice to make it run as smoothly as possible. Not just in selecting the guys but things to have available at the time that I may not have thought of.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I'd try and find a group of guys that are already friends, or in an established group.

from my experience some (not all) single guys will feel awkward in a situation like that, they can sometimes talk the talk but maybe not walk the walk.

Just my opinion guys.........

"I'd try and find a group of guys that are already friends, or in an established group.

from my experience some (not all) single guys will feel awkward in a situation like that, they can sometimes talk the talk but maybe not walk the walk.

Just my opinion guys........."

Great advice, but I have only come across groups offering BBC and VWE. I just want some guys that are average sized lo

A lot of the guys will say they are up for it but when it comes to show time a good few will have some reason not to show. Ensure the guys are well verified and if you want 3 guys invite 6.

By *_want--youMan  over a year ago

sunderland

"Hoping to get some useful advice and not a barrage of men wanting invites.

Looking at arranging a small gangbang, 3-4 single guys and husband in attendance for my safety.

Any sensible helpful advice to make it run as smoothly as possible. Not just in selecting the guys but things to have available at the time that I may not have thought of.

"

interesting

By *teveanddebsCouple  over a year ago

Norwich

Invite about 25 and you might get 3 or 4 turn up.

"Invite about 25 and you might get 3 or 4 turn up."

Or go to a greedy girl event at a club

"Invite about 25 and you might get 3 or 4 turn up.

Or go to a greedy girl event at a club "

If that was possible I'd be there like a shot! Unfortunately the only time frame I have is school times

By *andy andy69Man  over a year ago

worksop ish

Make sure all guys are well verified and they understand the rules. - no is no !!!

Simples

"Make sure all guys are well verified and they understand the rules. - no is no !!!

Simples"

"Invite about 25 and you might get 3 or 4 turn up.

If that was possible I'd be there like a shot! Unfortunately the only time frame I have is school times

"

I do host daytime parties at clubs lol

By *isexmistressWoman  over a year ago

Prestwich

I have arranged loads of gang bangs and fantasy events for my friends and am more than happy to answer anything you`d want to ask privately..

Theres a whole host of things to have in place to ensure events are fun and run smoothly..

By *angbang junkieCouple  over a year ago

Ilkeston

have pm'd you, dont really want to post our 2p worth publicly!

"Hoping to get some useful advice and not a barrage of men wanting invites.

"

I'd say try and find guys who have had group or couples veries so you know they're comfortable around other men.

I know its mean but I can't help but giggle when there's a guy in group who can't get it up with the extra blokes watching.

Also I'd have a think in advance what your gonna do with guys as/when they cum.

Some guys can't repeat in a reasonable time an if they get carried a way an cum early ate you going to have them be on their way (hubby show them out so you can keep playing an not worry about the house) or if they're just gonna sit there.

"I have arranged loads of gang bangs and fantasy events for my friends and am more than happy to answer anything you`d want to ask privately..

Theres a whole host of things to have in place to ensure events are fun and run smoothly.. "

Thank you. I will pm you when I get a chance, this tablets running backwards

our last outting we invited 3 and all 3 showed, we just made sure they knew there was going to be other blokes, chatted a bit first and exchanged pics and got verified guys

hope all goes well for u and u have a great time

"our last outting we invited 3 and all 3 showed, we just made sure they knew there was going to be other blokes, chatted a bit first and exchanged pics and got verified guys

hope all goes well for u and u have a great time"

By *mmie2014Man  over a year ago

London

"I'd try and find a group of guys that are already friends, or in an established group.

Just my opinion guys.........

Great advice, but I have only come across groups offering BBC and VWE. I just want some guys that are average sized lo"

Just to add to the previous advice, I am sure groups such as what you want exist. You may want to try 'Yahoo groups'? Good luck.

There is a local lady in hull that regularly organise gready girl nights. She has a hot tub and good sized play area. I have attended one and was great fun.

Pm me if you want more details.

By *abcouple11Couple  over a year ago

Truro

"...

"

Some clubs are open all day and go there during day can be bril. for a lady to gangbang. Can have builders, taxi-drivers, folk who can slink out of work, taking a day off, shift-workers, etc. If you publicise on here an "event", can work well for you. See ladies at our local club who do very well this way. They have quite a following and can summon a goodly number. Ladies leaving at 3 in aft. because they have to pick up kids from school is very common

Club rules will include "no means no".

You want to have someone looking out for you - partner or friend standing by keeping an eye out for you. Most folk behave really nicely and follow your rules of their own accord, but as monitor there's the odd loner you have to step in on and stop them trying to do something that's not allowed.

» Add a new message to this topic