FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > DVP

DVP

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *arcy and Len OP   Couple  over a year ago

Salisbury

Is DVP any good, any good positions we can try it ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yeah . She rides you facing upward . He kneels into missionary position. . Job done

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

it is the reason I swing... I love it

Salisbury

But what about the lady?

By *isty286Couple  over a year ago

Dorset

Really intense position is both guys laying on back legs apart and slide together till ball sacs are touching cocks can then be held together and upward, her ladyship then has full control of squatting onto both cocks at once,she said it was an amazingly full sensation especially when the moved independently and she chose how much or little she got.

Salisbury

Excellent option

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

"But what about the lady?"

they may be along soon to answer...

Salisbury

Hope so, it's the plan for Monday

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"Hope so, it's the plan for Monday "

I love it and have done it both ways outlined above.

Can be a logistical nightmare lol but once they are both in, its great x

By *tewart39Man  over a year ago

Aberdeen

Done it too and Wowsers !.....Amazing !

By *ipswingCouple  over a year ago

portrush

would love to to experience it ... but sweet lady says it hurts too much, mind you our friend can be rather large..

"Can be a logistical nightmare lol but once they are both in, its great x"

and if it doesnt go to plan..laugh about it and do something else

The best position I have found is I lie on my back and the sweet lady lowers her beautiful sex onto my sturdy root...before leaning forward so she is pressed against me.

Then my equally filthy accomplice squats behind her and feeds his oen evil prong into her gorgeous little pocket so that we are both snugly embedded...the fair maiden will if she can take those two determined organs be cooing with contented bliss....

Then myself and my comrade begin to take her in earnest, like two prime rutting stags imposing their will upon a dewy eyed doe....

Don't pull out all the way though. For a regular rhythm, whether fucking in tandem or alternately, its best to keep at least the mushroom head of each engorged cock inside the sweet damsels pussy at all times....and after all why any man should want to remove his sword fully when appreciating the beauty and magic of such a wonderful lady's fine cunt is beyond me...

Etiquette of course dictates that the good lady should flush and lose herself in the throes of orgasm first, which is quite likely considering her sumptuous peach is being violated in such a mannera and that her clitoris is being rubbed firmly arainst my pubis... And thats not counting just what four roaming hands and two hungrily suckling mouths can do....

Once the delicious madam has been made to smile broadly and close her eyes with contentment then enjoy your own shuddering climax guys! Cumming whilst sharing a pussy is divine and once by good fortune myself and my cohort both pumped seed from our twitching erections simultaneously! I heartily recommend it....

Maybe you could find some videos on line for tips lol

I so want to do this

Not all women's bodies are capable of taking two.. I myself do not stretch and cannot take two in the same orifice.. Its not through the want of trying either

It's on the must to do list not tried it yet but very much looking forward to when it does

"I so want to do this "

Don't want my dear...

Instead do.

I can quite understand you being nervous. Would you like me to hold your hand?...

Love dvp!

Need to do it again soon!

Anyone done dap?

"Love dvp!

Need to do it again soon!

Anyone done dap?

"

Never done DAP but would love to try...

Nancy can struggle to get 3 fingers inside her, but when suitably aroused has managed DVP once (see pic). Incredible feeling which she definitely will try again with the right men

By *andtsurreyCouple  over a year ago

Torbay

"The best position I have found is I lie on my back and the sweet lady lowers her beautiful sex onto my sturdy root...before leaning forward so she is pressed against me.

Then my equally filthy accomplice squats behind her and feeds his oen evil prong into her gorgeous little pocket so that we are both snugly embedded...the fair maiden will if she can take those two determined organs be cooing with contented bliss....

Then myself and my comrade begin to take her in earnest, like two prime rutting stags imposing their will upon a dewy eyed doe....

Don't pull out all the way though. For a regular rhythm, whether fucking in tandem or alternately, its best to keep at least the mushroom head of each engorged cock inside the sweet damsels pussy at all times....and after all why any man should want to remove his sword fully when appreciating the beauty and magic of such a wonderful lady's fine cunt is beyond me...

Etiquette of course dictates that the good lady should flush and lose herself in the throes of orgasm first, which is quite likely considering her sumptuous peach is being violated in such a mannera and that her clitoris is being rubbed firmly arainst my pubis... And thats not counting just what four roaming hands and two hungrily suckling mouths can do....

Once the delicious madam has been made to smile broadly and close her eyes with contentment then enjoy your own shuddering climax guys! Cumming whilst sharing a pussy is divine and once by good fortune myself and my cohort both pumped seed from our twitching erections simultaneously! I heartily recommend it.... "

goodness Shakespeare doth swinging

DVP is mightily fine though

» Add a new message to this topic