FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Chams Single Male Membership

Chams Single Male Membership

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

This is the response I got from Chams, when enquiring about Single Male Membership:

'Single membership is not guaranteed at any point and you are not guaranteed entrance on the night of your calling.

Chameleons is a members only club it's £76 to join for a single guy, to join, you will need to bring ID I.E. Passport or driving license but be aware entrance & membership is not guaranteed. We have a lot of guys apply so this is how we deal with the backlog. A guest pass is possible but again this not guaranteed a guest pass is £50 for a one off visit.

You can also apply online by sending a recent photo of yourself and we will process your membership online however this may result in being added to the waiting list, again this is how we deal with the sheer amount of single guys applying.'

I think the only things that are clear are the costs and that nothing else is clear. YMMV.

Comments...??

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It doesn't sound very inviting if your a single man like us I think

Right or wrong men will pay.

And the problem is?! Supply and demand they have lots of guys that will pay it

Im a member as a cpl but like most clubs single men are easy money just the way it is. But I agree as clear as mud except how much its going to cost you !

Even if u pay it doesnt mean your gonna get ur end away either lol

The key I think is they want to see what you look like its a fact of life they are inundated with applications and are trying to select good looking single men for the benefit of their single ladies and couple members

"The key I think is they want to see what you look like its a fact of life they are inundated with applications and are trying to select good looking single men for the benefit of their single ladies and couple members "

That's not true, we went last night and there was only 1 bloke who floated my boat so it's definitely not done on good looking guys only

"The key I think is they want to see what you look like its a fact of life they are inundated with applications and are trying to select good looking single men for the benefit of their single ladies and couple members

That's not true, we went last night and there was only 1 bloke who floated my boat so it's definitely not done on good looking guys only "

We are regulars too and we re sure it was nt the case once upon a time but can assure you it is now ! We know that as fact

"The key I think is they want to see what you look like its a fact of life they are inundated with applications and are trying to select good looking single men for the benefit of their single ladies and couple members "
So this just go for the men then? lol.

The thing is £76 is an awful lot of money. Are the men who pay this a 'better standard' ( yes note the '' marks) of single male? How does this effect their sense of entitlement? More serious about the swinging scene? Personally if I was male I'd be spending that hard earned cash on something else. Tho only heard good things about Chams.

"The key I think is they want to see what you look like its a fact of life they are inundated with applications and are trying to select good looking single men for the benefit of their single ladies and couple members So this just go for the men then? lol."

Yep and they don't sell Hariboes either lmao

"The key I think is they want to see what you look like its a fact of life they are inundated with applications and are trying to select good looking single men for the benefit of their single ladies and couple members So this just go for the men then? lol.

Yep and they don't sell Hariboes either lmao "

lol seems I have to bring a haribo packet next time

"The thing is £76 is an awful lot of money. Are the men who pay this a 'better standard' ( yes note the '' marks) of single male? How does this effect their sense of entitlement? More serious about the swinging scene? Personally if I was male I'd be spending that hard earned cash on something else. "

Exactly...

"The key I think is they want to see what you look like its a fact of life they are inundated with applications and are trying to select good looking single men for the benefit of their single ladies and couple members So this just go for the men then? lol.

Yep and they don't sell Hariboes either lmao lol seems I have to bring a haribo packet next time "

Don't rustle the packet whilst the rest of us are having fun though please :

Op why not just attend one of the events then at least you re in and then you can decide if you want to pursue membership and consider if the cost is worthwhile ? Just _iewed your pics and sure you d be welcomed

Yep and they don't sell Hariboes either lmao lol seems I have to bring a haribo packet next time

Don't rustle the packet whilst the rest of us are having fun though please : "

lol no, will be quite but open it during the break

Quiet ! I before e except after c for the grammar police

"Op why not just attend one of the events then at least you're in and then you can decide if you want to pursue membership and consider if the cost is worthwhile ? Just _iewed your pics and sure you'd be welcomed "

I have been to Chams, when I was part of a Couple. I know exactly how it is inside. Their response - as in my initial post - makes it clear - that they g'tee nothing. So, I could do as a guy I met did - go 4 times and not get in once....! Sorry, am not playing that game. Will look elsewhere.

Glad you like my pics - !!! Just available light, and an iPhone or DSLR.... And importantly, a determined photographer, who would not be distracted.... lols...

Fair comment

"Fair comment "

Perhaps I should stick to Photography.......

"Fair comment

Perhaps I should stick to Photography....... "

Doubt you will somehow lol

So it's £76 to go on a waiting list ?

No think that's the membership fee no charge for going on the waiting list

"Even if u pay it doesnt mean your gonna get ur end away either lol"

Last time we went we didn't play at all as just none of the guys (or couples) took our eye

It sounds like a club on its knees with little care for potential new members just solely intent on clawing as much cash as possible from makes who they do not respect. As a woman I wonder what they really think of us if they message a guy with a message like that.

Id rather have a wank and get a 6 pack from the local off licence tbh then go this club

"And the problem is?! Supply and demand they have lots of guys that will pay it "

"And the problem is?! Supply and demand they have lots of guys that will pay it "

Are you serious? Wow thats one ugly attitude!

"And the problem is?! Supply and demand they have lots of guys that will pay it

Are you serious? Wow thats one ugly attitude!"

"This is the response I got from Chams, when enquiring about Single Male Membership:

'Single membership is not guaranteed at any point and you are not guaranteed entrance on the night of your calling.

Chameleons is a members only club it's £76 to join for a single guy, to join, you will need to bring ID I.E. Passport or driving license but be aware entrance & membership is not guaranteed. We have a lot of guys apply so this is how we deal with the backlog. A guest pass is possible but again this not guaranteed a guest pass is £50 for a one off visit.

You can also apply online by sending a recent photo of yourself and we will process your membership online however this may result in being added to the waiting list, again this is how we deal with the sheer amount of single guys applying.'

I think the only things that are clear are the costs and that nothing else is clear. YMMV.

Comments...??"

fuck them...simple answer

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

Chameleons is in a unique position though as its a very popular club, and they have chosen that way to reduce the perceived 'cock-fest' that everyone says happens at clubs. In my personal opinion though it doesn't, and there are many clubs in the OPs area that does not apply the same high membership fees and stringent entry process for single blokes, so probably best to sample them first before committing a large wodge of cash.

I've gone as part of a ouple countless times and several as a single. I love this club. Cost doesn't bother me. I travel two and a half hours on a good run to get there.

I just think this awsome club is worth whatever they charge.

"I've gone as part of a ouple countless times and several as a single. I love this club. Cost doesn't bother me. I travel two and a half hours on a good run to get there.

I just think this awsome club is worth whatever they charge."

Not into the idea of going to a club, and at that price and with that second-class citizen treatment, I'm glad it doesn't attract me.

I've got to say that anyone who thinks that paying that kind of money to be treated in that manner is a good deal needs to have their head examining...!

By *heWolfMan  over a year ago

warwickshire

It's more so they can check you out rather than the other way round. If you're a bull-necked fuckwit who thinks he's King of the Shaggers and is going to go in there and fuck ALL the bitches who are going to flock round, and is chomping at the bit, I would imagine you aren't going to get through the door, you won't be welcome. If you are in a cocaine sweat, can't remember the name you have given them, and are constantly checking your phone to see if your wife is suspicious about where you are...again, I think they may want to pass on having you sign up.

They can't tell if you are one of these chaps from a telephone call to ask if you can join.

However, if you are prepared to put your name down, don't push like the end of the world is approaching and you have to get in, maybe get a guest pass and let them see you are an everyday bloke...then you shouldn't have too long a wait. Firm, polite enquiries, NOT pushy, whiny "FFS-when's-my-name-going-to-be-at-the-top-of-the-list?" calls will see you right.

Anyone who is TOO pushy, too keen, constantly badgering for membership ...well, that's probably a sign of how they'll behave inside the club.

If someone can't possibly go on a waiting list, it kind of shows they are someone who wants results NOW. Those men tend to be a pain when they get into clubs, they are pushy twats who think their entrance fee guarantees a shag.

I know that previously being part of a member couple means nothing because you might already have a reputation for being a twat. Sorry to say it, and no offence directed at you, but some of the male halves of the couples in Chams are utter twats, but tolerated because couples are less abundant.

It's like any situation where the door is closed to you - you put your best foot forward , smile and sell yourself without appearing desperate. It will pay off in time - certainly more than saying "Fuck 'em then", I assure you they will NEVER approach you to join.

By *ohohoWoman  over a year ago

Up North

OP - I know that if you go on an event night. One normally advertised in the forum. You pay a reduced price for the night. Just keep an eye out and put your name down. It's a good club.

"Not into the idea of going to a club, and at that price and with that second-class citizen treatment, I'm glad it doesn't attract me.

I've got to say that anyone who thinks that paying that kind of money to be treated in that manner is a good deal needs to have their head examining...!

"

Head examining ? Or stay in all night with no meet lol

"It's more so they can check you out rather than the other way round. If you're a bull-necked fuckwit who thinks he's King of the Shaggers and is going to go in there and fuck ALL the bitches who are going to flock round, and is chomping at the bit, I would imagine you aren't going to get through the door, you won't be welcome. If you are in a cocaine sweat, can't remember the name you have given them, and are constantly checking your phone to see if your wife is suspicious about where you are...again, I think they may want to pass on having you sign up.

They can't tell if you are one of these chaps from a telephone call to ask if you can join.

However, if you are prepared to put your name down, don't push like the end of the world is approaching and you have to get in, maybe get a guest pass and let them see you are an everyday bloke...then you shouldn't have too long a wait. Firm, polite enquiries, NOT pushy, whiny "FFS-when's-my-name-going-to-be-at-the-top-of-the-list?" calls will see you right.

Anyone who is TOO pushy, too keen, constantly badgering for membership ...well, that's probably a sign of how they'll behave inside the club.

If someone can't possibly go on a waiting list, it kind of shows they are someone who wants results NOW. Those men tend to be a pain when they get into clubs, they are pushy twats who think their entrance fee guarantees a shag.

I know that previously being part of a member couple means nothing because you might already have a reputation for being a twat. Sorry to say it, and no offence directed at you, but some of the male halves of the couples in Chams are utter twats, but tolerated because couples are less abundant.

It's like any situation where the door is closed to you - you put your best foot forward , smile and sell yourself without appearing desperate. It will pay off in time - certainly more than saying "Fuck 'em then", I assure you they will NEVER approach you to join.

"

"Not into the idea of going to a club, and at that price and with that second-class citizen treatment, I'm glad it doesn't attract me.

Head examining ? Or stay in all night with no meet lol "

Have never had an arranged meet refuse me entry...lol

[Removed by poster at 19/10/14 03:07:52]

Head examining ? Or stay in all night with no meet lol

Yep just watching hump the mint lmao

Have never had an arranged meet refuse me entry...lol "

"...

..."

Attitudes to guys in clubs are disgusting. Lots of couples and single women are utter twats and yet they are tolerated. (In general- not specifically those posting in this thread.)

It's apparently ok for it to be a meat market when couples/ single women are the ones doing the picking, yet when men do similar it's the end of the world???

Absolute fucking joke.

By *T1986Man  over a year ago

wolves

Chameleons

Single membership is not guaranteed at any point and you are not guaranteed entrance on the night of your calling.

You can also apply online by sending a recent photo of yourself and we will process your membership online however this may result in being added to the waiting list, again this is how we deal with the sheer amount of single guys applying.

The chameleons club is open 7 days a week different days have different events on.

Monday 2pm - 1am -Bi-sexual day of which you need to be Bi-sexual, this is couples and singles, entrance of this day is £33

Tuesday we are open 11am - 1am after 6pm it is naked night where no towels or lingerie are allowed, also couples and singles, £33 is the entrance price.

Wednesday and Thursday is couples and singles from 11am - 1am entrance is £33

Fridays are couples and singles from 11am - 3am and entrance is £33 before 5pm and £35 thereafter.

Saturdays is couples only after 7:30pm and is open midday - 4am, entrance is £33 but you must leave club at 7:30

Sundays are couples and singles and is open 2pm - 1am, entrance is £33

The club is a very relaxed environment and is very much non pressure, we have 2 jacuzzis, steam room, sauna, and various other rooms. The dress code is a towel(provided) boxer shorts or shorts for the men and towel(provided), lingerie or provocative clothing for the ladies.

In my experience if you expect nothing but a relax in the jacuzzi, sauna, steam room and a nice social enjoyable day/night out you will have an awesome experience

Kind regards

Chameleons

This is the full message I send to all guys

I can confirm that is the full (standard) msg I received. I just extracted - verbatim - the first parts.

To be completely fair, I have also had a reply to my msg, from Chams, which is clearly a '1 off'. Essentially it says:

- £76 is an annual fee

- 'Not G'teed' is based on numbers on the night

- Yes, you can apply online and be wait listed

Thats a better response, from Chams. The standard one could be improved, IMO.

I will probably apply, on line & see what happens.

Thanks for the comments on this thread, good & bad...

So if a guy waits patiently on the waiting list.

Gets through the process.

Pays his membership fee.

He still might not get in on the night he travels there?

By *ikeC81Man  over a year ago

harrow

I think the original email is badly written, if it was a bit clearer that depending on numbers that men could or could not be let in.

So we want to start going to Chams on a semi regular basis and pay £76 each to join

We drive from Manchester, so say another £40 in petrol each journey, only to be turned away.

On the other hand, we get let in, another £66 each time

So that first time is either £192 for a wasted journey or £258 to be allowed in just to sample the 'ambience' ?

This is as a couple bear in mind, but because we both have cocks that doesn't count.

If we had fannies instead of cocks however, what would it cost us ? I dare say, the cost of petrol ?

I am waiting for the first club to get with the times and allow same sex couples in at the same rates as mixed sex couples.

I fear I could be waiting some time in this exclusive world they call swinging

[Removed by poster at 19/10/14 08:56:24]

"So if a guy waits patiently on the waiting list.

Pays his membership fee.

He still might not get in on the night he travels there?"

surely not? I would have thought that the waiting list would have been to be invited for the night?

By *urfdudeMan  over a year ago

WEXFORD

You are paying for the possibility of gaining entry, they are happy to take you at a price, If it suits them.

What a rip off

"So if a guy waits patiently on the waiting list.

Pays his membership fee.

He still might not get in on the night he travels there?

surely not? I would have thought that the waiting list would have been to be invited for the night?"

Its really not clear - which is still a mark against Chams. I just re-read it - and it does say - that admission on the night isnt g'teed. So, yes - wait, pay £76, go - and get turned away. I'm not so far from Chamsa, but imagine if you had driven 100 miles....? Thinking you were OK, and would get it.

By *bi HaiveMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

There are other clubs in the area with lower membership fees and lower or similar entrance fees.

Why people don't just decide to go elsewhere if they're not happy with a clubs policy I'll never know!

It's not rocket science!

A

[Removed by poster at 19/10/14 09:03:09]

We love chameleons we try and get there at least once a month with fuel hotels food entrance it's generally a £300 night out for us. I've got to say the market decides the price chameleons charge what they like and yet there is still a waiting list if they were charging too much nobody would want to join. In any other business the price would be out up clubs are not charities they are businesses to make profit and in my opinion there is nothing wrong with that and the proof is that chameleons is probably the most successful club in the country

"There are other clubs in the area with lower membership fees and lower or similar entrance fees.

Why people don't just decide to go elsewhere if they're not happy with a clubs policy I'll never know!

It's not rocket science!

A"

Indeed so. Having now finally understood this particular clubs policy, I am free to choose - and will do so.

I will also be looking elsewhere, you can be sure of that...

I'm a regular at another club that doesn't really limit membership but does limit the number of single men who are allowed to attend on any given night except greedy girls. The men have to book by telephone and if they don't turn up then their membership may be revoked. Much fairer system I think

By *bi HaiveMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

"There are other clubs in the area with lower membership fees and lower or similar entrance fees.

It's not rocket science!

A

Indeed so. Having now finally understood this particular clubs policy, I am free to choose - and will do so.

I will also be looking elsewhere, you can be sure of that..."

Good luck!

I wasn't defending the policy by the way - I disagree with the concept of membership that doesn't guarantee entry.

If you join as a couple or single of either gender you should be able to roll up at the door on any given night and get in.

It's ridiculous to call it membership otherwise.

A

"So we want to start going to Chams on a semi regular basis and pay £76 each to join

We drive from Manchester, so say another £40 in petrol each journey, only to be turned away.

So that first time is either £192 for a wasted journey or £258 to be allowed in just to sample the 'ambience' ?

This is as a couple bear in mind, but because we both have cocks that doesn't count.

If we had fannies instead of cocks however, what would it cost us ? I dare say, the cost of petrol ?

I am waiting for the first club to get with the times and allow same sex couples in at the same rates as mixed sex couples.

I fear I could be waiting some time in this exclusive world they call swinging "

But fannies aren't bait.....

"...

Attitudes to guys in clubs are disgusting. Lots of couples and single women are utter twats and yet they are tolerated. (In general- not specifically those posting in this thread.)

It's apparently ok for it to be a meat market when couples/ single women are the ones doing the picking, yet when men do similar it's the end of the world???

Absolute fucking joke. "

Succinctly put!

I think it needs pointing out that many clubs have similar entry rules. It's unfair to imply it's just Chams.....

"Op why not just attend one of the events then at least you're in and then you can decide if you want to pursue membership and consider if the cost is worthwhile ? Just _iewed your pics and sure you'd be welcomed

I have been to Chams, when I was part of a Couple. I know exactly how it is inside. Their response - as in my initial post - makes it clear - that they g'tee nothing. So, I could do as a guy I met did - go 4 times and not get in once....! Sorry, am not playing that game. Will look elsewhere.

Glad you like my pics - !!! Just available light, and an iPhone or DSLR.... And importantly, a determined photographer, who would not be distracted.... lols..."

Why don't you apply and then see how it goes, as a single man I understand all too well how we are pigeon-holed and all tarred with the same brush... But that will never change. I assume most clubs will have similar policies.

I've walked away from a club night that was top heavy with men so I see from a couples point of _iew aswell.

I think it's a case of perseverance, hope you get what you want.

"I'm a regular at another club that doesn't really limit membership but does limit the number of single men who are allowed to attend on any given night except greedy girls. The men have to book by telephone and if they don't turn up then their membership may be revoked. Much fairer system I think "

Yes...!! I agree... Thats more what i am looking/hoping for....

"I think it needs pointing out that many clubs have similar entry rules. It's unfair to imply it's just Chams....."

I am not saying its 'just Chams'.

I being very specific - in quoting what Chams have said.

Chams policy is theirs - another club may have similar policy - or may be different.

"It's more so they can check you out rather than the other way round. If you're a bull-necked fuckwit who thinks he's King of the Shaggers and is going to go in there and fuck ALL the bitches who are going to flock round, and is chomping at the bit, I would imagine you aren't going to get through the door, you won't be welcome. If you are in a cocaine sweat, can't remember the name you have given them, and are constantly checking your phone to see if your wife is suspicious about where you are...again, I think they may want to pass on having you sign up.

"

As if were going to apply

ffs were talking about what single men should do and not trying to impress some club owner with sky high pricing

"So we want to start going to Chams on a semi regular basis and pay £76 each to join

But fannies aren't bait....."

afraid they are....thats why women get in for nothing

wolves

I have re written the standard response to make it more clearer, taking on board what's been said. Just to clear things up nothing is paid untill you have membership and if you have membership you are welcome to attend chameleons anytime. What I originally meant was if you just turn up to the club membership and entrance is not guaranteed as it will depend on numbers on the night.

"I think it needs pointing out that many clubs have similar entry rules. It's unfair to imply it's just Chams.....

I am not saying its 'just Chams'.

I being very specific - in quoting what Chams have said.

Chams policy is theirs - another club may have similar policy - or may be different."

I didn't mean you specifically, it was just a general comment. x

By *atelotmanMan  over a year ago

Chatham

[Removed by poster at 19/10/14 11:56:45]

But fannies aren't bait.....afraid they are....thats why women get in for nothing "

Here we go again. How long before the women are called prostitutes. If you don't like clubs dont go. Others who like it will go. Nobody is being forced here!

"I have re written the standard response to make it more clearer, taking on board what's been said. Just to clear things up nothing is paid untill you have membership and if you have membership you are welcome to attend chameleons anytime. What I originally meant was if you just turn up to the club membership and entrance is not guaranteed as it will depend on numbers on the night. "

If a guy is a paid member and turns up on a night when there's already loads of guys in the club... will he be turned away?

By *0hnnyBrav0Man  over a year ago

Great Wyrley

Interesting thread.

I visited chams about 2 years ago. I was driving through the area from a meeting with work.

I was pretty nervous as i was just starting to dip my toes in to the world of swingers.

I parked up and walked through the door.

A lady came to the desk and I asked politely if she could give me some information about membership both for myself as a single male and as a couple with my then fb.

The lady was quite abrupt with me telling me I should look on the website as all the information I needed was there and proceeded to walk off like I was wasting her time.

Now, the reason I had visited the club during the day was because I HAD been on the chams website and the information about pricing and costs WASNT on there but alas I didn't get the chance to say that.

I felt quite unimpressed that after building up the courage to go through the door I was dismissed so easily.

That was like I say approx 2 years ago.

Since then I have not been back nor had the intention of going back.

I was smartly dressed and spoke politely and with respect.

Seeing that the membership is £76 and will cost quite a lot of money on each visit, that is, if I am one of the select that will get let in makes me realise that a sum of money like that is better spent on Christmas/birthday/holidays with my child.

Just my two penneth and I am sure chams is a very good club. I can only comment on my own experience.

wolves

"I have re written the standard response to make it more clearer, taking on board what's been said. Just to clear things up nothing is paid untill you have membership and if you have membership you are welcome to attend chameleons anytime. What I originally meant was if you just turn up to the club membership and entrance is not guaranteed as it will depend on numbers on the night.

If a guy is a paid member and turns up on a night when there's already loads of guys in the club... will he be turned away? "

No if you have membership you are welcome to visit anytime

But fannies aren't bait.....afraid they are....thats why women get in for nothing

Here we go again. How long before the women are called prostitutes. If you don't like clubs dont go. Others who like it will go. Nobody is being forced here!"

Its not about whether we go or not,if you dont like our comment simply skip it...

"I have re written the standard response to make it more clearer, taking on board what's been said. Just to clear things up nothing is paid untill you have membership and if you have membership you are welcome to attend chameleons anytime. What I originally meant was if you just turn up to the club membership and entrance is not guaranteed as it will depend on numbers on the night.

If a guy is a paid member and turns up on a night when there's already loads of guys in the club... will he be turned away?

No if you have membership you are welcome to visit anytime"

Thank you.x

No if you have membership you are welcome to visit anytime

Thank you.x"

Excellent. Good result. Well done, Chams..!!

Makes more sense now....

Thank you...!!

wolves

No problem, the way I see it without feedback good or bad you don't know how things are being perceived, so I thank you for pointing it out to me

"No problem, the way I see it without feedback good or bad you don't know how things are being perceived, so I thank you for pointing it out to me "

Its encouraging to see feedback taken so positively. Seriously. Thanks..!!

The Cheque is in the post, BTW...

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

my flippant thought is now i can see why they can afford to allow in single fems for free......

See... I must be the only one who does not see the almighty "Chams mystique"..... sorry

"my flippant thought is now i can see why they can afford to allow in single fems for free......

See... I must be the only one who does not see the almighty "Chams mystique"..... sorry"

Your certainly not the only one,but hey ho if people let themselves be fleeced and women pretend its not their fannies that are the attraction for the paying men then the circle continues,The clubs are laughing all the way to the bank as selling something that does not belong to them...lol

I'm glad you managed to get your issue with chams sorted OP. I hope you have lots and lots of fun.I certainly do when I go to clubs. Nobody is pimpin my fanny like has been suggested cos nobody is forcing me to go. I like having fun at clubs. Some people do. Some don't. Some people just like to moan. I know what I like Enjoy the experience

"my flippant thought is now i can see why they can afford to allow in single fems for free......

See... I must be the only one who does not see the almighty "Chams mystique"..... sorryYour certainly not the only one,but hey ho if people let themselves be fleeced and women pretend its not their fannies that are the attraction for the paying men then the circle continues,The clubs are laughing all the way to the bank as selling something that does not belong to them...lol"

This is true. And this thread annoys me really. I wouldn't dream of getting that membership, it's an affront.

"I'm glad you managed to get your issue with chams sorted OP. I hope you have lots and lots of fun.I certainly do when I go to clubs. Nobody is pimpin my fanny like has been suggested cos nobody is forcing me to go. I like having fun at clubs. Some people do. Some don't. Some people just like to moan. I know what I like Enjoy the experience "

Thankyou. I am certainly hoping to have lots of naughty fun, given the chance....

I have done as Chams asked - submitted a picture. I will see how long it takes, to get accepted. Meanwhile, I am - of course - looking at lots of other clubs. Maybe I will find a better one...??

Sack that rip off understand charging so much for single blokes to keep numbers down but hell no have it like some clubs where you gotta put your name down fine ive been to a few clubs and no matter how nice or good it is there they wont be gettin a penny off me

See... I must be the only one who does not see the almighty "Chams mystique"..... sorryYour certainly not the only one,but hey ho if people let themselves be fleeced and women pretend its not their fannies that are the attraction for the paying men then the circle continues,The clubs are laughing all the way to the bank as selling something that does not belong to them...lol"

I've been thinking about this and I've changed my mind! Women aren't bait at all. EVERYONE that goes to a club is 'bait'.

If I go alone I'm looking for guys.

If I go as a couple we're looking for couples or guys.

We are there to meet people, just as the guys, women or other couples are there to meet people.

Th only way that women would be 'bait' would be if the club employed them as prostitutes. If the women are there on their own free will it's not the same. It's MUTUAL fun.

The pricing issue is something entirely different. That issue is greed/ business overheads. Again... NOT bait.

i go by this ethic in life.

if something is worth paying for i will pay what i think is fair

and i am the same at clubs and swingers clubs

i pay to get into clubs fetish wise and swinging, and i have no issue in this

swingers clubs can set the price as they deem fit and if you dont like it or the terms find somewhere else

"The pricing issue is something entirely different. That issue is greed/ business overheads. Again... NOT bait."

Ah, but you see, us women are benefitting from free/low cost entry.

Except not really, because I have been to several clubs and not had a sniff of a willy on certain evenings. If I was truly bait I should be beating off the men, no? Well I'm not. Men have just as much right to preference as women, and to suggest they don't have enough control is insulting.

See... I must be the only one who does not see the almighty "Chams mystique"..... sorry"

Have you ever been ?

"Op why not just attend one of the events then at least you're in and then you can decide if you want to pursue membership and consider if the cost is worthwhile ? Just _iewed your pics and sure you'd be welcomed

Glad you like my pics - !!! Just available light, and an iPhone or DSLR.... And importantly, a determined photographer, who would not be distracted.... lols..."

Thats what I thought shame as I loved it as a cpl very chilled out

But not so with singles. I think maybe they would be more selective on who joins and money is not the way maybe references or probationary members until they can see you know what your in for

The high cost looks like it would attract men that thought. They were paying for more than a membership to a sauna

"The pricing issue is something entirely different. That issue is greed/ business overheads. Again... NOT bait.

Ah, but you see, us women are benefitting from free/low cost entry.

Except not really, because I have been to several clubs and not had a sniff of a willy on certain evenings. If I was truly bait I should be beating off the men, no? Well I'm not. Men have just as much right to preference as women, and to suggest they don't have enough control is insulting."

Agree! I've been to clubs and not played with anyone there.

I choose clubs by the ones I like and feel comfortable with, it has nothing to do with entry price. The only time it's down to money is paying for petrol/ hotels etc. Doesn't matter if the club is free, if I'm skint I don't go.

See... I must be the only one who does not see the almighty "Chams mystique"..... sorryYour certainly not the only one,but hey ho if people let themselves be fleeced and women pretend its not their fannies that are the attraction for the paying men then the circle continues,The clubs are laughing all the way to the bank as selling something that does not belong to them...lol

This is true. And this thread annoys me really. I wouldn't dream of getting that membership, it's an affront."

Well said you cant ypou see its the same sad people that ignore the facts

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

sex sells, advertising and marketing it is a wise move.

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

and the largest majority of people attending a swingers club are going hopefully to get laid.

By *exycleanerWoman  over a year ago

pontefract

nobody has read the thread i put up about clubs ,we have some in these parts that not charge single guys for membership different rules for different clubs so it seems

See... I must be the only one who does not see the almighty "Chams mystique"..... sorryYour certainly not the only one,but hey ho if people let themselves be fleeced and women pretend its not their fannies that are the attraction for the paying men then the circle continues,The clubs are laughing all the way to the bank as selling something that does not belong to them...lol

This is true. And this thread annoys me really. I wouldn't dream of getting that membership, it's an affront.Well said you cant ypou see its the same sad people that ignore the facts "

You have a very distasteful attitude. You have some good arguments but constantly putting people down that don't support your _iews... just makes you look pathetic.

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

"nobody has read the thread i put up about clubs ,we have some in these parts that not charge single guys for membership different rules for different clubs so it seems "

yup, different owners, different bottom line

By *isscheekychopsWoman  over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

I got in free Friday and Saturday

To be fair to a chameleons, and no I'm not a member, they must be inundated with blokes wanting to go and who are not serious about swinging.

As a masseur, I get loads of time wasters, no shows and a fair share of pic and info collectors looking for wank material.

If you are serious about joining, polite, presentable and able to be part of an social and liberated environment without turning into an Alpha Male Gorilla, I would imagine you will have no issues joining.

Let's face it, if you were running a social club, you would have an acceptable members policy.

This is true. And this thread annoys me really. I wouldn't dream of getting that membership, it's an affront.Well said you cant ypou see its the same sad people that ignore the facts

You have a very distasteful attitude. You have some good arguments but constantly putting people down that don't support your _iews... just makes you look pathetic."

touche

Really as it's their club they have the right to charge what they wish. If you don't want to pay this you don't have to, perhaps find another club (as there are many with varying prices) or try to meet elsewhere. Pretty simple.

This is true. And this thread annoys me really. I wouldn't dream of getting that membership, it's an affront.Well said you cant ypou see its the same sad people that ignore the facts "

So now we are sad people as well as bait. You have a lovely opinion of swingers .

Newcastle and Gateshead

See... I must be the only one who does not see the almighty "Chams mystique"..... sorry

Have you ever been ?"

no I haven't and I don't go to club where they make people change straight away so you have to wander round in towels... I like to get changed in my own sweet time....

but the 10 ish years I have been on sites like this it has always been "Chams this, Chams that" and if anyone ever utters a different point of _iew they get roundly set upon...

the only reason why it is what it is is that it happened to be in the middle of the country.... and the people in the midlands like it or not don't tend to travel to other parts of the country to try other clubs....

people are always expected to come to them... not the other way round....

but yes I have heard countless stories of how the "almighty chams" have treated some single guys in the past... as a single guy I am not inferior to anyone else....

Have you ever been ?

no I haven't and I don't go to club where they make people change straight away so you have to wander round in towels... I like to get changed in my own sweet time....

but the 10 ish years I have been on sites like this it has always been "Chams this, Chams that" and if anyone ever utters a different point of _iew they get roundly set upon...

the only reason why it is what it is is that it happened to be in the middle of the country.... and the people in the midlands like it or not don't tend to travel to other parts of the country to try other clubs....

but yes I have heard countless stories of how the "almighty chams" have treated some single guys in the past... as a single guy I am not inferior to anyone else....

"

So because the club is very popular and it has to apply a waiting list for membership because it's heavily over subscribed they are treating single males badly ?

Newcastle and Gateshead

"

So because the club is very popular and it has to apply a waiting list for membership because it's heavily over subscribed they are treating single males badly ?"

see... now you are trying to put words in my mouth....thanks!

but then... i suppose thats the almighty chams mystique....

do I think they treat single guys who apply at curtiously as couples or single women..... nope!!

I'll be awaiting all the hatemail in my inbox......

[Removed by poster at 19/10/14 14:40:05]

Ill be honest here.

I like chams always have done but as a club that suits me at the moment isnt chams.

I agree with _abio about his comments about chams though.

"

So because the club is very popular and it has to apply a waiting list for membership because it's heavily over subscribed they are treating single males badly ?

see... now you are trying to put words in my mouth....thanks!

but then... i suppose thats the almighty chams mystique....

do I think they treat single guys who apply at curtiously as couples or single women..... nope!!

I'll be awaiting all the hatemail in my inbox......"

Well can you tell me in your experience how they treat single males badly ?

Newcastle and Gateshead

"

Well can you tell me in your experience how they treat single males badly ?"

again trying to put words into my mouth....

you show me where i have used the word "badly" in any of my posts... and I'll answer your question....

Do i think they treat single guys who apply inferior to women and couples who do.... abso-bloody-lutly....

I fear I could be waiting some time in this exclusive world they call swinging "

I don't mean cause any offence by saying this but wouldn't the Greenhouse be more your kind of club rather than Chams?

"

you show me where i have used the word "badly" in any of my posts... and I'll answer your question....

Do i think they treat single guys who apply inferior to women and couples who do.... abso-bloody-lutly...."

I would say differently yes because single male applications are so oversubscribed I wouldn't describe that as inferior

"I got in free Friday and Saturday "

Single ladies are free every night at the moment.

Have you ever been ?

"

But were in the middle so we should we travel!!!!

I don't mean cause any offence by saying this but wouldn't the Greenhouse be more your kind of club rather than Chams?"

We have been to The Greenhouse many times. No membership and £14 entry. And it is usually busy. So yeah, great place BUT (there's always a but ) gay / bi saunas are just not social kinda places.

The dynamic is way different than a swingers club and is pretty much all about the sex. U see people almost recoil in terror if you speak.

We are not those kinda gays that tie ourselves to a scene, preferring to mix our friends and social time up a but.

It would be great to attend mainstream swingers clubs as a couple and Chams would be somewhere we would be interested in visiting.

It does, however, have to be more attractive financially to us a couple to make that leap.

A bi night would be great for us as J is keen to try new things and a bi night in a mixed club would be a good place to do just that.

So maybe a £50 entry each one Monday night might be how we progress this.

I know other bi nights are available and I guess we will end up balancing costs vs re_iews on when and where to choose longer term

I don't mean cause any offence by saying this but wouldn't the Greenhouse be more your kind of club rather than Chams?

We have been to The Greenhouse many times. No membership and £14 entry. And it is usually busy. So yeah, great place BUT (there's always a but ) gay / bi saunas are just not social kinda places.

The dynamic is way different than a swingers club and is pretty much all about the sex. U see people almost recoil in terror if you speak.

We are not those kinda gays that tie ourselves to a scene, preferring to mix our friends and social time up a but.

It would be great to attend mainstream swingers clubs as a couple and Chams would be somewhere we would be interested in visiting.

It does, however, have to be more attractive financially to us a couple to make that leap.

A bi night would be great for us as J is keen to try new things and a bi night in a mixed club would be a good place to do just that.

I know other bi nights are available and I guess we will end up balancing costs vs re_iews on when and where to choose longer term "

We've got plans to visit bi nights in a few clubs in November. Give me a shout if you fancy having a 'friendly face' around when you go.

I know other bi nights are available and I guess we will end up balancing costs vs re_iews on when and where to choose longer term "

In my opinion Monday is by far the best day to visit Chams. The atmosphere is completely different. Much more laid back and friendly.

It can be a bit hit and miss with the amount of people attending but well worth a visit.

By *lueWKDMan  over a year ago

West Midlands

Chams is a great club. Single guy's who join the club think that if they pay there money should be guaranteed to get a shag. Sorry it doesn't work like that. ....

So if women pay and couple pay, are they guaranteed a fuck or is it just single men that's not guaranteed? lol.

You pay your money you take your chances. I go and sometimes just enjoy the facilities as no one floats my boat.

There are several men who go just to watch.

"Chams is a great club. Single guy's who join the club think that if they pay there money should be guaranteed to get a shag. Sorry it doesn't work like that. ...."
im sorry but I have to disagree, I'm often at chams, alone, and I've never met a guy there yet that thought he was owed anything just because he'd paid to get in.

By *punkyhelmet5Man  over a year ago

Weston-super-mare

Why not find a local lady from fab and pretend you are a couple then do your own thing once you are in there. Surely gonna be cheaper and more likely to gain entry

"Why not find a local lady from fab and pretend you are a couple then do your own thing once you are in there. Surely gonna be cheaper and more likely to gain entry"

Why would a single women want to do this??? When she can she can get in for free

By *punkyhelmet5Man  over a year ago

Weston-super-mare

Its cheaper for a couple so guy pays so she not paying or,maybe just helping a friend out either way its a winner cus,he more likely to get in, i no cpl guys who do this,on fab so they can get into clubs

Cos it still won't cost her anything if he is willing to pay the price of a couple instead of the ridiculous price of a single male

"the only reason why it is what it is is that it happened to be in the middle of the country.... and the people in the midlands like it or not don't tend to travel to other parts of the country to try other clubs....

"

I'm sorry but I find that a ridiculous thing to say. I'm from the Midlands and have traveled north and south happily to try other clubs! I do not expect everyone to come to me!

"Why not find a local lady from fab and pretend you are a couple then do your own thing once you are in there. Surely gonna be cheaper and more likely to gain entry"

Because if you go into a club as a couple you play as a couple and leave as a couple. Certainly at the clubs ive gone to. 'Do your own thing' may include him being a total knob at my expense. No thanks!!

warwickshire

"If I was truly bait I should be beating off the men, no? "

Oo-er, I love being beaten off...

By *atalie..Woman  over a year ago

Bolton

Curious is this the most expensive swingers club in Britain

And is everything in there made of gold with the money they make from the single guy list

Never can get my head around the need I'd and proof of this proof of that and a photo membership what do you get from having that information,what if someone wants to be anonymous?

Personally, if i were you single guys, id try the No3 club in Chorley, Its a great atmosphere, cheap membership and entrance, plus a couple of cheap hotels close by, and before anyone says, no your not guaranteed a shag lol, i actually think Fabio makes a lot of sense

warwickshire

ffs were talking about what single men should do and not trying to impress some club owner with sky high pricing "

Pardon? What do you mean "ffs"? Your only contribution up till that point was "fuck them...simple answer". Nice and succinct, that'll get you lots of friends. Seeing as you are posting as a couple, you won't need to apply. Do they run Sunshine Buses to Chams from Newcastle, I wonder? FFS, indeed.

My post wasn't about "trying to impress some club owner" it was pointing out that clubs have to regulate single men somehow - through waiting lists or high fees, sometimes both - or else the club experience would become a sausage-fest.

If single men want to go to clubs, they have to suck it up and play along, however shitty and unfair it seems. Such is life, the market dictates what can be charged.

But hey, the more that decide to stay away the better, if truth be known, it means less competition for me!

warwickshire

"but the 10 ish years I have been on sites like this it has always been "Chams this, Chams that""

I used to think exactly the same, I was sick to the back teeth hearing about that club, it used to do my loaf in. Then I went there and it became clear.

Ten years later I'm still a member and have never seen anyone treated brusquely, never been treated with anything less than respect and though it pains me to fork out so much cash to keep going, the opposition just doesn't come to much (with one notable exception which might trample Chams in the not-so-distant future. Empires rise, empires fall, such is life)

By *atalie..Woman  over a year ago

Bolton

"but the 10 ish years I have been on sites like this it has always been "Chams this, Chams that"

I used to think exactly the same, I was sick to the back teeth hearing about that club, it used to do my loaf in. Then I went there and it became clear.

Ten years later I'm still a member and have never seen anyone treated brusquely, never been treated with anything less than respect and though it pains me to fork out so much cash to keep going, the opposition just doesn't come to much (with one notable exception which might trample Chams in the not-so-distant future. Empires rise, empires fall, such is life)"

You trying to earn free membership?

By *not69Man  over a year ago

Burnley

"Quiet ! I before e except after c for the grammar police "

The grammar police are weird

By *udwizerMan  over a year ago

Swansea to Newport

GOOD ANSWER !!

warwickshire

"You trying to earn free membership? "

It's the entry fee that kills me!

"

Well said

By *ushandkittyCouple  over a year ago

Gloucester

"Quiet ! I before e except after c for the grammar police

"

There are actually more words in the English language that contravene this rule than obey it.

". 'Do your own thing' may include him being a total knob at my expense. No thanks!!"

why i dont go In clubs as a couple

ffs were talking about what single men should do and not trying to impress some club owner with sky high pricing

Pardon? What do you mean "ffs"? Your only contribution up till that point was "fuck them...simple answer". Nice and succinct, that'll get you lots of friends. Seeing as you are posting as a couple, you won't need to apply. Do they run Sunshine Buses to Chams from Newcastle, I wonder? FFS, indeed.

My post wasn't about "trying to impress some club owner" it was pointing out that clubs have to regulate single men somehow - through waiting lists or high fees, sometimes both - or else the club experience would become a sausage-fest.

If single men want to go to clubs, they have to suck it up and play along, however shitty and unfair it seems. Such is life, the market dictates what can be charged.

But hey, the more that decide to stay away the better, if truth be known, it means less competition for me! "

So you want to book a seat on the sunshine bus....no problem will let them know

Well said "

Thank god for that!!!

"Personally, if i were you single guys, id try the No3 club in Chorley, Its a great atmosphere, cheap membership and entrance, plus a couple of cheap hotels close by, and before anyone says, no your not guaranteed a shag lol, i actually think Fabio makes a lot of sense "

Its a bloody arse to get to using public transport though.

Yep and they don't sell Hariboes either lmao lol seems I have to bring a haribo packet next time "

They do have nibbles bowls with mint imperials....lol!

I think the amount single guys pay in clubs is too much. So if i'm going to a club alone i'll post it so a friend/someone i've chatted to can go in with me - no strings either way. I save either nothing or a fiver on my entrance - they save about 30 quid!!

It would be great if most other single fems did this too! Xxx

"I think the amount single guys pay in clubs is too much. So if i'm going to a club alone i'll post it so a friend/someone i've chatted to can go in with me - no strings either way. I save either nothing or a fiver on my entrance - they save about 30 quid!!

It would be great if most other single fems did this too! Xxx "

Thats a great offer - and suggestion....

"I think the amount single guys pay in clubs is too much. So if i'm going to a club alone i'll post it so a friend/someone i've chatted to can go in with me - no strings either way. I save either nothing or a fiver on my entrance - they save about 30 quid!!

By *zanyCouple  over a year ago

truro

Not the case at all. We have been going to Chams for over ten years and it is by far the best run club. Prices are very reasonable and it is the one place Chris would go on her own as she feels so at ease there.

Whatever anyones _iewpoints Chams is most definitely NOT on it knees, the place is thriving to the point of being excessive. Our _iew point re single males is they like to take a look at you, not for how good looking you are but to see if you appear to be responsible, polite and generally know how to conduct yourself. x

Also advice to single guys would be go on a tuesday lunchtime or similar when its quieter, join, take a look around get a feel for the place and chat to people, once your spotted as a decent guy and not a pushy lunatic we are sure you would be made more that welcome.

"Whatever anyones _iewpoints Chams is most definitely NOT on it knees, the place is thriving to the point of being excessive. Our _iew point re single males is they like to take a look at you, not for how good looking you are but to see if you appear to be responsible, polite and generally know how to conduct yourself. x"
absolutely spot on, and as a single female who attends chams alone, I'm glad they use this vetting process rather than let just anyone gain membership by simply applying online or by phone

By *AMES19620Man  over a year ago

newport

Well wel well another Chams post it's simples don't go ..... I would not go ...it'not the cost that's fine by me it's the uncertaincy of entry that winds me up ...also the I'D bit as I read a post on forum a week or so ago that a membership book was left on the bar in one club don't that go against some kind of privicy act in lots of ways just a thought

Lets all jump on the sunshine bus lol

"Whatever anyones _iewpoints Chams is most definitely NOT on it knees, the place is thriving to the point of being excessive. Our _iew point re single males is they like to take a look at you, not for how good looking you are but to see if you appear to be responsible, polite and generally know how to conduct yourself. xabsolutely spot on, and as a single female who attends chams alone, I'm glad they use this vetting process rather than let just anyone gain membership by simply applying online or by phone"

By *AMES19620Man  over a year ago

newport

Just a thought fabsters

If every member had to pay 76 pound membership so couples x2 would there be a club

Just a thought

"

Do i think they treat single guys who apply inferior to women and couples who do.... abso-bloody-lutly...."

Even if you had said that single guys are treated badly I'd have to disagree to a point.

My own experience last time I went was appalling and now I therefore don't believe it has anything to do with if you're female, male or a couple.

I personally will never be setting foot in the place again!

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

"This is the response I got from Chams, when enquiring about Single Male Membership:

Comments...??"

What isn't clear? Were you specific in what you wanted to know when you asked them? What else did you want to know?

Wow. I know they like to keep single guys to a minimum but that's a bit steep..

I'm no cheapskate. Just know when someone's trying to have my pants down..

They go and will pay as its a very well run club and 100s go, I would never go if just couples as find couples night only clicky. Its has that sexy club feel there and just no telling who you will meet on a night .. I love Chams and Steven and wife and staff make it a lovely place to be for us.

Got to agree. Single Guy's sometimes get a hard time (and not always in a good way ).

Some of our best nights have involved more than a few single men

If it wasn't for single men a lot of our clubs would close down.

"Got to agree. Single Guy's sometimes get a hard time (and not always in a good way ).

Some of our best nights have involved more than a few single men

If it wasn't for single men a lot of our clubs would close down."

yes your right .But chams you feel safe with loads there and they know how to cope With the mix well and I do wish it never cost so much for them single men to go as ladies don't have to pay half as much .. But its a business after all they need to make money and demand is there for single men as lots would love to go and do go . Most clubs do this you will find.

Swinging clubs, for me, is a hobby, a release from my day to day working life, for enjoyment and relaxation. Now if I was a single male who's hobby was football, for example, how much would I pay for a season ticket and match tickets over the year?

Swinging is just another hobby.

By *issHottieBottieWoman  over a year ago

Kent

I've been told by more than one club though that if you enter as a couple you should leave as a couple and not split up once inside as singles. So if that's the case and the person you go with acts like a twat and gets kicked out/feels unwell or has to leave for any other reason you've got problems.

By *anchestercubMan  over a year ago

manchester & NI

They have to say that or they don't meet the legal requirement of being a private members club.

By *risbsMan  over a year ago

Cardiff

"Swinging clubs, for me, is a hobby, a release from my day to day working life, for enjoyment and relaxation. Now if I was a single male who's hobby was football, for example, how much would I pay for a season ticket and match tickets over the year?

Swinging is just another hobby. "

this.

I prefer house parties to clubs, but in general I think if you just be yourself and don't act like a dick (I'm not suggesting anyone who's replied to this thread is btw), it's not that difficult. Respect is earned and not a right I guess, and unfortunately there are a load of idiots about. I try not to be one of them and if I need to jump a few hurdles to prove it, fine with me.

It would be great if most other single fems did this too! Xxx

I've been told by more than one club though that if you enter as a couple you should leave as a couple and not split up once inside as singles. So if that's the case and the person you go with acts like a twat and gets kicked out/feels unwell or has to leave for any other reason you've got problems. "

yeh thats my impression too. I've been that person in a club stuck with the twat. Never again!

"...

Our _iew point re single males is they like to take a look at you, not for how good looking you are but to see if you appear to be responsible, polite and generally know how to conduct yourself. x"

How on earth can they tell that from a photo?

"Swinging clubs, for me, is a hobby, a release from my day to day working life, for enjoyment and relaxation. Now if I was a single male who's hobby was football, for example, how much would I pay for a season ticket and match tickets over the year?

Not the same thing at all! How many blokes would pay to go to a footie match with no guarantee they'd get in to see the match, and possibly have to sit outside in the corridor listening.

Football is enjoyable and worth 22 quid for a game , if it was turn up and its 79 quid but you may not get in it would be one fucking shitty hobby

No if you have membership you are welcome to visit anytime"

To reiterate what was said earlier in the thread - see above.

If you are a Member - after paying the required amount - you are '... welcome to visit anytime.'

Hope thats clear to other posters...?

This thread makes us think we need to return to Chams again soon.

We haven't been in probably over a year.

Abfabs is our local now but different from Chams.

We have always had a great time their and made lots of friends.

If there is a market clubs can charge what they want.

If there is no market then the club will fail.

You either pay and go or don't.

It's like everything else in life.

It's our own choice

By *ussypussWoman  over a year ago

South Birmingham waiting for the bf to come back after crimbo

"I got in free Friday and Saturday

Single ladies are free every night at the moment. "

Yes, 'At the moment' being the point, us single ladies are usually charged £8 entrance, but the management are running a trial with free entrance 'at the moment'.

I point this out purely for the benefit of all those people who are constantly moaning that us single ladies 'never' have to pay an entrance fee.

Granted, £8 is only a quarter of the single guys' fee of £33 but yes, we DO usually have to pay an entrance fee and I for one am perfectly happy to do so

Not the same thing at all! How many

blokes would pay to go to a footimatch with no guarantee they'd get in to see the match, and possibly have to sit outside in the corridor listening. "

if you have a membership you WILL get in!

Yes, 'At the moment' being the point, us single ladies are usually charged £8 entrance, but the management are running a trial with free entrance 'at the moment'.

I point this out purely for the benefit of all those people who are constantly moaning that us single ladies 'never' have to pay an entrance fee.

Granted, £8 is only a quarter of the single guys' fee of £33 but yes, we DO usually have to pay an entrance fee and I for one am perfectly happy to do so "

Good point. Totally fair. £8 / no membership/ no waiting list is exactly the same as £76 membership + £33/ selection via photo.

blokes would pay to go to a footimatch with no guarantee they'd get in to see the match, and possibly have to sit outside in the corridor listening. if you have a membership you WILL get in!"

My example was shit.

My point was, they get to see the football.

Sex at a club is not guaranteed. I wouldn't pay £££ to go sit in a pub........

blokes would pay to go to a footimatch with no guarantee they'd get in to see the match, and possibly have to sit outside in the corridor listening. if you have a membership you WILL get in!"

not if theres no seats in the stand as its sold out...wasnt that same issue being discussed about the universally acclaimed club that is chams

Granted, £8 is only a quarter of the single guys' fee of £33 but yes, we DO usually have to pay an entrance fee and I for one am perfectly happy to do so

Good point. Totally fair. £8 / no membership/ no waiting list is exactly the same as £76 membership + £33/ selection via photo. "

There has to be a limit of single males though would the club last long if on a mixed night there was 200 single males ?

By *ussypussWoman  over a year ago

South Birmingham waiting for the bf to come back after crimbo

"Good point. Totally fair. £8 / no membership/ no waiting list is exactly the same as £76 membership + £33/ selection via photo. "

I actually have a couples membership but I never 'said' that there was anything 'fair' about the pricing structure, just that we do usually have to pay an entrance fee.

I have said in previous threads that I do agree that there are a lot more single guys who use/want to use Chams than couples and single ladies and that if the pricing structure were the same across the board then we would have a club full of single guys and very few couples and single ladies, then with a customer base so single guy heavy, it would put a lot of couples and single ladies off going, and as there wouldn't be enough of them, the single guys would begin to think twice about going themselves.

Another factor to take into consideration with the entrance fee is that everyone has to understand that unacceptable behaviour will not be tolerated whether male or female and any guilty member can be removed from the club without reimbursement of their entrance fee. I accept that ANYONE can display unacceptable behaviour but it is more common amongst the single guys and hopefully the higher cost of membership and entrance fees SHOULD make them stop and think before they behave in such a manner.

Please note I did say ANYONE can misbehave and it is just MORE COMMON amongst single guys

blokes would pay to go to a footimatch with no guarantee they'd get in to see the match, and possibly have to sit outside in the corridor listening. if you have a membership you WILL get in!

My example was shit.

My point was, they get to see the football.

Sex at a club is not guaranteed. I wouldn't pay £££ to go sit in a pub........"

yes they get to see the football but not guaranteed to see their team score!

Membership/entry fee to a club is to use the facilities not a guarantee of sex