FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Males and pictures....

Males and pictures....

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

What do you like to see on a male members profile picture wise? I'm sure you've been asked before but just looking on some insight?

Also if they had more pictures in private, say a few body shots in public and face in private gallery, does this incline you to get to know them more through curiousity?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

With many people needing to be discreet we don't mind not being able to see people's face on profiles but if someone contacts us we do expect them to send a face pic with thier message otherwise they needn't bother wasting thier time or ours, we are verified so they either trust us or they don't.

We like to see a full body shot in profile, clothed is fine providing we can see a basic shape, pics taken to deliberately hide beer bellies on the women or men are as good as no pictures.

Cock, pussy or just boob pictures by themselves are not going to get us interested in anyone, we are not stupid we know what these bits look like.

In fact we prefer not to see naked pictures, ok maybe a guys torso or a woman in nice lingerie or outfits will do it but we like to unwrap on the night it adds to the fun and anticipation waiting to see what you get when the fun starts.

OK some will think us fussy, good, we are fussy, we don't play unless the chemistry is right, we love each other and love having sex with each other so anyone we play with has to "light the right lights for us.

(it does mean we don't get that many meets cos I am an ugly old git but hey, ask me if I am bovvered )

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We're not interested in how many or what type of photo's someone has in their Private Gallery or on Email.

If they don't have any on profile we don't bother.

We'd rather decide to make contact on the strength of profile and Public Gallery,rather than enter into dialogue,finally receive photo's then have the awkwardness of saying no.

XXXX

By *ollie_JCouple  over a year ago

London

We worried about this one as well..

We hope we sort of have managed the balance between mysterious (ie no face shot lol!) - showing I am not fat and being a bit of a tease (willy out showing size)

We debated about the willy thing - and have been thinking of replacing it (the photo not the willy)

» Add a new message to this topic