FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Strap-Ons on Guys

Strap-Ons on Guys

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ebsmith46 OP   Man  over a year ago

Solihull

Any guys had experience of being strap-on'd by a lady? Was it as good as you thought it would be?

Any ladies done it to a guy and enjoyed it? Any hints and tips?

I have an offer (and I really like the idea) but am nervous as f***. Oh yes - and it seems that most of the ladies who do like the idea are in the NE - wtf?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *averiMan  over a year ago

Swindon to bristol

"Any guys had experience of being strap-on'd by a lady? Was it as good as you thought it would be?

I have an offer (and I really like the idea) but am nervous as f***. Oh yes - and it seems that most of the ladies who do like the idea are in the NE - wtf?

"

A few things...

first, douche thouroughly an hour or so beforehand. Make sure she has a strappy of modest size if its your first time..no more than 5 to 6 inches and of modest thickness.

Second..buy a butt plug and pratice with it for a few days before keeping it in for an hour at a time.

Make sure she uses plenty of lube.

Understand that it will hurt as the head penetrates your spincter.

If you can relax and she takes it easy the pain will pass.

The easiest position for you will be on your side with kneels drawn up..however most women like to bend the bloke over or to do him face up with his kneels on her shoulders so she can look at you as it goes in.

Anyway..go for it and enjoy it....

By *ig bird brightWoman  over a year ago

Swansea

i have a strap on and have done it to a few men it makes me horny and feel in control for a while but i like to switch roles.... my tips are you have to be relaxed so wouldn,t really do it on a 1st meet with some one.... i always start off with a lot off rubbing the area with a wet finger then some licking which seems to losen the muscles there... then with a bit off lube slowly insert a finger and find the gspot and rub on that slowly and after a while you can insert another or introduce a small toys or anal beads... and gradually work up to the strap on but it also depends on the size off it... my moto is slow small steps don,t just think you can take a big 8" with out any play before hand lol

By *ytraCouple  over a year ago

Wrexham

We have used a strap on, like you was nervous as anything, but it was actually quite good when the initial shock had passed.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

yea my wife regualy fcks me with her strapon and its very sexy

My last meet turned up with a broomstick for a strap on - just told me to sweep up after she was done - cheeky fucker! Never met her again but her apartment was spick and span.

I would go for it, take it small and easy at first but you can build up if you like it. I personally love it

I love to use my strapon with guys but always make sure you have lots of fun first and use small toys and lots of lube to work a guy open never just go in for the kill as I would not want him to do that to me

By *averiMan  over a year ago

Swindon to bristol

a lot of women like the idea of doing it....the control thing i guess.... but few actually will.

This is great advice. I really want to try this but not so sure G is very keen. Think I shall get him to read your comments & see if he will give it a go!

By *arethandzoeCouple  over a year ago

folkestone

" and it seems that most of the ladies who do like the idea are in the NE - wtf?

"

its because the scottish lassies love to fuck people over lmao.....shhh...dont tell my missus i said tht lol

"Any guys had experience of being strap-on'd by a lady? Was it as good as you thought it would be?

"

ever get down this way????

i bought a double strapon for a woman to use on me but she rejected the idea as i would get too much pleasure , so its never been used , mmmmmmm any takers ladies

By *onnoisseur100Man  over a year ago

Woking-ish

ever get down this way????"

There seems to be a lot of interest in this from males, so i guess that you got inudated with offers after that post!

By *obblybitsCouple  over a year ago

huddersfield

I would love to try it with my husband but his pain threshold stops and a push lol so maybe one day

By *ebsmith46 OP   Man  over a year ago

Solihull

Thanks for all the (sensible) replies guys and gals......you really shouldn't encourage me - lol. Another slightly practical question - do all you ladies enjoy the look of terror most or is it a control thing? Or are you just plain kinky?

By *hotandsexyCouple  over a year ago

llanelli

its always good fun when kaz gets her strap on out

Volunteer for dome strap-on fun on devon here

ever get down this way????"

i'd love to get over your way and get down on whatever you wanted! xx

By *ruitWoman  over a year ago

near kings lynn

Can we have some tips for douching please. Serious answers.

Dont often do anal myself but have never actually heard the explanation on how to douche.

Obviously to make sure the inside area of the botty is empty with some good pushes(apologies lol) but as for actually cleaning, reall;y not sure how.

Slightly freading answers now lol

Mandy bought one and must admit i was a bit ahhhh when she first went to use it but she was gentle, well to begin with and used loads of lube and it is quite nice lol. Not something we do often just every now and then but id say try it, if dont like it at least you tried.

"do all you ladies enjoy the look of terror most or is it a control thing? Or are you just plain kinky?"

id have to say kinky lol id say take the offer your bound to be nervous but trust me they will soon pass if shes doin it right, and us NW ladies like to do it to lol

Mandy

"Can we have some tips for douching please. Serious answers.

Dont often do anal myself but have never actually heard the explanation on how to douche.

Obviously to make sure the inside area of the botty is empty with some good pushes(apologies lol) but as for actually cleaning, reall;y not sure how.

Slightly freading answers now lol"

Ooo thank you for asking for tips - i would really like to know too. I havent had much experience of anal either, did it once to see what it was like and it was ok and didnt hurt me at all. It was pleasant but i couldnt switch off from the hygiene aspect of it and it killed the moment for me. I know that i was clean but i still couldnt relax enough to enjoy it completely. So how do you make sure everything is squeaky clean up there

"Can we have some tips for douching please. Serious answers.

Slightly freading answers now lol

Ooo thank you for asking for tips - i would really like to know too. I havent had much experience of anal either, did it once to see what it was like and it was ok and didnt hurt me at all. It was pleasant but i couldnt switch off from the hygiene aspect of it and it killed the moment for me. I know that i was clean but i still couldnt relax enough to enjoy it completely. So how do you make sure everything is squeaky clean up there "

Have you seen those high pressure washers from Halfords?

By *ot - CoupleCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

We have done it and enjoy it!

By *leasureseanyMan  over a year ago

hull

this something i'v wanted to try for a while now but no luck in finding a women who wants to in the e,yorks area!!!

By *yronMan  over a year ago

grangemouth

Had it done to me a while back, got to say I REALLY enjoyed it!

By *issgusherWoman  over a year ago

rotherham

My partners been lucky enough to have this done to him at 4 or 5 meets over the past couple of years by different women.

I also love using the strap on with him, its all a matter of being able to relax, once you have mastered that you will be able to really enjoy the pleasure.

good luck x

your not looking in the right areas then!!! lol

By *lderguy4funMan  over a year ago

ROTHERHAM

never been shagged with a strapon only had a finger but wood love to try it maybe once but woob have to be a small slim one NOT A GREAT BIG BLOODY THING AND HOPE SHE IS GENTLE with it

if you get into it the large one will get in real quick lol

Just to echo what others have said.

Use plenty of lube.

Don't be too ambitious with big long, thick ones at first. Maybe after you're used to it

It may hurt the first time, or may just feel, er, odd. Either way, if you don't hate it, you'll almost certainly be really enjoying it the second or third time.

» Add a new message to this topic