FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Best city for tv

Best city for tv

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *un biguy OP   Man  over a year ago

belfast

Can someone tell me the safest and best city for TV to go to ?!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Right on Brighton is pretty accepting. Male, female and other public toilets, no one bats an eyelid if they see a dressed guy in town and loads of shops and stuff all Lgbt friendly

By *un biguy OP   Man  over a year ago

belfast

" Right on Brighton is pretty accepting. Male, female and other public toilets, no one bats an eyelid if they see a dressed guy in town and loads of shops and stuff all Lgbt friendly "

Cool thanks for your reply.

By *empting Devil.Woman  over a year ago

Sheffield

Leeds and Manchester are pretty good for nightlife.

By *isandreTV/TS  over a year ago

Hartlepool

Leeds and Manchester.

The Village in Manchester pretty much any night of the week, but for other girls out Wednesdays and Saturdays are usually busiest.

Leeds, around lower briggate is friendly but the first friday of every month is the best regular night out in the UK for Tgirls, with usually 100-200 tgirls and friends crawling around 8 or 9 bars and clubs.

By *inaTitzTV/TS  over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

Leeds is great, but in any town it all depends what you want to do and where you want to go.

By *uggarbunnyWoman  over a year ago

Doncaster

Usually first Friday of the month in leeds.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

The term "safe" gets used a lot by girls and I'm not sure what they are looking for exactly.

I don't think you'll be set upon in many city centers for wearing a frock in this day and age. I regularly head out in Inverness and have never had a problem. And this place is stuck in the 80's.

Conversely, the only place I've witnessed anyone having a go at trannies was on Canal St in Manchester. And it was a gay guy doing it.

I think the whole safe thing, having to only go somewhere that is safe, is one of the many barriers girls put up to actually getting out there and doing it. Because once you do, no one cares. They really don't. Sure, you may get sniggers and comments behind your back. But that's it, always behind your back.

Anyway, I digress. I like London. Still don't think you can top a nice balmy summer evening on Old Compton St or Soho Square. And then there's a big choice of clubs too. Manchester can be good, but on a weekend it's full of annoying hen/stag nights.

Edinbourgh glasgow

"Edinbourgh glasgow "

While OK, neither has much of a choice of venue.

"Leeds and Manchester.

The Village in Manchester pretty much any night of the week, but for other girls out Wednesdays and Saturdays are usually busiest.

Leeds, around lower briggate is friendly but the first friday of every month is the best regular night out in the UK for Tgirls, with usually 100-200 tgirls and friends crawling around 8 or 9 bars and clubs. "

This is what i was thinking!! I'll be arranging a manchester markets social soon - poss venturing into the village and/or amours. Everyone would be more than welcome! xx

Sounds like I should get myself up to Leeds for a night out

By *mour manchesterCouple  over a year ago

manchester

"Leeds and Manchester.

Leeds, around lower briggate is friendly but the first friday of every month is the best regular night out in the UK for Tgirls, with usually 100-200 tgirls and friends crawling around 8 or 9 bars and clubs.

This is what i was thinking!! I'll be arranging a manchester markets social soon - poss venturing into the village and/or amours. Everyone would be more than welcome! xx"

Should we be worried

"Leeds and Manchester.

This is what i was thinking!! I'll be arranging a manchester markets social soon - poss venturing into the village and/or amours. Everyone would be more than welcome! xx

Should we be worried "

Oh you SOOO should! I'll call you for a quick chat before I put the social up proper though guys!

By *mour manchesterCouple  over a year ago

manchester

"Leeds and Manchester.

Should we be worried

Oh you SOOO should! I'll call you for a quick chat before I put the social up proper though guys! "

Ooh, look forward to it

"The term "safe" gets used a lot by girls and I'm not sure what they are looking for exactly.

I don't think you'll be set upon in many city centers for wearing a frock in this day and age. "

Dunno about that I got put in hospital for being seen kissing a lad once in my teen years.

First kiss with a guy too

By *om Tom 1969Man  over a year ago

liverpool

Liverpool also has its own 'quarter' and has a gay pride festival, which is very well attended every year

By *empting Devil.Woman  over a year ago

Sheffield

"Liverpool also has its own 'quarter' and has a gay pride festival, which is very well attended every year"

TV does not necessarily mean gay.

By *om Tom 1969Man  over a year ago

liverpool

"Liverpool also has its own 'quarter' and has a gay pride festival, which is very well attended every year

TV does not necessarily mean gay. "

Slightly pedantic answer. If you have ever seen a gay pride festival, you will see that there are a lot of TV/TS/CD there; i was quting what the festival is called and not commenting on anybody's sexuality

The triangle in bournemouth..

» Add a new message to this topic