FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Secret signs

Secret signs

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

At a club...is there something you do that indicates you do or do not want to be joined or is there an unwritten rule. And if it's an unwritten rule how do you know what the rules are

Obviously 'get that cock over here now' is going to work for being joined but 'ew get that thing out my face' could be a little awkward

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I just give my victims a sexy smile

By *himaeraWoman  over a year ago

near derby.

It's all in the eye contact I think, if you're interested in someone a welcoming smile, and if you're not then just a "no thanks" is enough. You don't tend to get pestered, as people are all aware that a complaint to the staff about a pushy person gets them thrown out!

I so need to try a club. Wouldn't dare go on my own though

By *jandjbCouple  over a year ago

Nr Manchester

I like the wristband idea which I think they use at Townhouse. I was thinking of getting some with our fab name on - green of course. This only shows whether you are seeking company I suppose - if you don't fancy who it attracts that's a different matter.

Him.

"I like the wristband idea which I think they use at Townhouse. I was thinking of getting some with our fab name on - green of course. This only shows whether you are seeking company I suppose - if you don't fancy who it attracts that's a different matter.

Him. "

A wrist band sounds like a good idea...you're right you still have the attraction thing but at least you've marked your intent.

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"I like the wristband idea which I think they use at Townhouse. I was thinking of getting some with our fab name on - green of course. This only shows whether you are seeking company I suppose - if you don't fancy who it attracts that's a different matter.

Him.

A wrist band sounds like a good

idea...you're right you still have the

attraction thing but at least you've

marked your intent."

What could the different coloured wrist bands mean? A rubber one could be fun haha

Green for full swap, blue for watching etc

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

I've recently found that beckoning works a treat

or try talking - it works you know - just need something to start the chat - i suppose oh good you have a green band on - might be a place to begin

"I so need to try a club. Wouldn't dare go on my own though "

Why not?

By *udistnorthantsMan  over a year ago

Desborough

"I so need to try a club. Wouldn't dare go on my own though

Why not?"

I went on my own, wasn't as intimidating for a newbie as I thought

By *riendlyGirlWoman  over a year ago

lancashire

Him. "

I've mentioned wrist bands at my usual club. Slightly different as my idea was one colour for single fm, one for single males and one for couples. I suggested this because I go with sis & her fb and a lot of people assume we're 'together' when really I'm there as a single girl.

By *lackshadow7Man  over a year ago

Toronto

Eye contact followed by the head flick/ nod/ beckon over.

If you miss that, then welp!

Good question.

I never know if a girl likes me or not and don't know what to say with looking like a perv

I might try using mores code or semi-fore next time lol

By *ussypussWoman  over a year ago

South Birmingham waiting for the bf to come back after crimbo

A friend and I suggested wristbands on the basis of straight and bi, nothing done ... yet, we live in hope

When u see me in a club, you will notice I tap my right ear 2 times meaning I am up for it lol

Him. "

A nice sparkly paddle you can hold up a la Mr & Mrs - "ooooooooo yes please" on one side and "not even when hell freezes over" on the other?!?!?!

"

A nice sparkly paddle you can hold up a la Mr & Mrs - "ooooooooo yes please" on one side and "not even when hell freezes over" on the other?!?!?!"

A paddle also has other uses. I like it!

By *eakcoupleCouple  over a year ago

peak district

Swingfields 2014 had wristbands - green meant you were available for play and red meant you were available for bi play. No wristband meant you didn't want to play.

» Add a new message to this topic