FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > profile check

profile check

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi guys girls n inbetween I'm thinking my profile isn't cutting it and was wondering if you could have alook to see ware I can improve it!

Cheers chris

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You don't say?!

"Hi guys girls n inbetween I'm thinking my profile isn't cutting it and was wondering if you could have alook to see ware I can improve it!

Cheers chris"

I think maybe add some public pics. - not so much cock pics though. Also have another look at your spelling, correct grammar shows you have put the effort in to your profile, & maybe just a little bit more about you, even though you have done, it is still very vague.

"

I think maybe add some public pics. - not so much cock pics though. Also have another look at your spelling, correct grammar shows you have put the effort in to your profile, & maybe just a little bit more about you, even though you have done, it is still very vague. "

Thanks this is the kind of thing I need cheers

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Act on the advice given: that's my advice. Check out all the similar threads to yours- there are several hundred- all offering suggestions. Read the threads, pick out the good ideas and adapt them to yourself. Don't make the mistake of copying someone elses profile and don't take on board all the advice - be picky and choosy.

"Act on the advice given: that's my advice. Check out all the similar threads to yours- there are several hundred- all offering suggestions. Read the threads, pick out the good ideas and adapt them to yourself. Don't make the mistake of copying someone elses profile and don't take on board all the advice - be picky and choosy. "

Cheers mate

"You don't say?! "

hahaha

By *ouplelookingforadultfunCouple  over a year ago

Oxfordshire

"Hi guys girls n inbetween I'm thinking my profile isn't cutting it and was wondering if you could have alook to see ware I can improve it!

Cheers chris"

Also, remove your status saying that you NEED a meet, smacks of desperation!!!

"

Also, remove your status saying that you NEED a meet, smacks of desperation!!! "

Lol true it does because I am lmao

Definitely need a few more public pics and like said before they do t all need to be cock ones! I personally love a nice bum and body pics are good too!

"Definitely need a few more public pics and like said before they do t all need to be cock ones! I personally love a nice bum and body pics are good too! "

Cheers again n you guys do like them lol

"Definitely need a few more public pics and like said before they do t all need to be cock ones! I personally love a nice bum and body pics are good too!

Cheers again n you guys do like them lol "

G loves my bum and body! Lol

» Add a new message to this topic