FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Profile review request

Profile review request

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi all

Know these are a tad boring, but now we've been able to get verified, was just hoping to get a view from teh outside world about our profile!

Our current predicament is that we don't currently live together - I live in London whilst Robyn has headed to Brum for a bit. Not sure how well this particular aspect comes across. It does make meets difficult, so would rather be upfront about it.

Let me know what you guys think - content, pics etc

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Looks like u and her have to travel to the planned meet where the member lives, so plan it in advance

"Hi all

Know these are a tad boring, but now we've been able to get verified, was just hoping to get a view from teh outside world about our profile!

Our current predicament is that we don't currently live together - I live in London whilst Robyn has headed to Brum for a bit. Not sure how well this particular aspect comes across. It does make meets difficult, so would rather be upfront about it.

Let me know what you guys think - content, pics etc"

You're honest and make it clear about the living arrangements but don't make it clear if you are looking to meet in London and/or Brum? Or whether you can meet easily when you are together.

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Oxford is about half way

I empathize with you both.....my fb lives in SW Wales and I live in N Yorkshire lol

» Add a new message to this topic