FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Admin deleted my single fem profile??

Admin deleted my single fem profile??

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi - husband had 2 spine ops and is impotent as a result - so did not mind me setting up a single profile - fine at first but now not working?? I think Admin have deleted it possibly - why?

Any help appreciated

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Maibe just state it that your hubby cant play and only you can at the moment on your profile, cos you cant have 2 profiles on the same email I think.

By *ussypussWoman  over a year ago

South Birmingham waiting for the bf to come back after crimbo

"Maibe just state it that your hubby cant play and only you can at the moment on your profile, cos you cant have 2 profiles on the same email I think."

Yes, I have both a single and couple profile and they have to be on separate email addresses

[Removed by poster at 23/10/14 00:45:21]

"Maibe just state it that your hubby cant play and only you can at the moment on your profile, cos you cant have 2 profiles on the same email I think.

Yes, I have both a single and couple profile and they have to be on separate email addresses "

Yes I thought so to that it would be one profile per email adres

By *teveanddebsCouple  over a year ago

Norwich

"Hi - husband had 2 spine ops and is impotent as a result - so did not mind me setting up a single profile - fine at first but now not working?? I think Admin have deleted it possibly - why?

Any help appreciated"

Did your single profile state that your husband would always be present or something like that?

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

The account was set up on a separate email account - have emailed Admin but no action - really annoys me because I took a lot of trouble setting up the profile and had corresponded with people - who will now assume it was a fake profile.

Amazes me that Admin delete a perfectly valid account with someone who is genuine - and a female at that - and yet we get messages from scores of fake profiles - which we report and Admin do absolutely nothing about! Get a grip someone please - is really putting me off Fab

» Add a new message to this topic