FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > help

help

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *igDxxx OP   Man  over a year ago

middlesbrough

hi , i,m not single anymore , and i'm back with my ex girlfriend , i would like to introduce swinging to her , any idea where i can start ? we have been talking about it and since then she been getting more and more exciting but what scare her is the fact that she dont like condoms and she is not ready to share me with somebody else for now . any advice ? thank you for reading xxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yes ... don't do it

Go to a swinging club, she can watch and just enjoy playing with you in the erotic atmosphere.

Forum Mod

I agree with Jerri

The atmosphere at swinging clubs could be perfect for you both as long as you both talk about what each of you is happy to be involved in before you go

no condoms = no swinging or stds. simples *squeak*

my advice would be don't, although me and ella started swinging togeether as soon as we met, we always use condoms i ean who wants nasty genital problems from other less careful people?

even if you both get tested (which i would reccomend) you can not be sure the people you play with are clean as the say

my twopence worth

grai

Oh yes and the thought of dressing up in her basques and stockings and taking in the atmosphere the clubs are a great place to socialize.

middlesbrough

thank you to everyone for the advise , happy swinging lovely people , kisses xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Good luck and more importantly do what ever you both agree on and are comfortable with until ya find ya feet xx

My personal opinion would be to give up swinging and enjoy your relationship not because you have only just got back together but because you would be happier not using condoms, if she isn't 100% sure about swinging now how will she feel about it the first time you both contract a disease ? and it will happen, it is only amount of time when people don't use condoms, it may only be something minor if your lucky but will still put most people off the lifestyle and perhaps even put a strain on your relationship, it could have far reaching effects if you ever want to start a family together.

There is no such thing as safe sex, we all know that but in this lifestyle it is about minimising the risk and for you (again my own personal opinion) is that to minimise the risk, don't start.

yep if ya wanna keep her forget the swinging and make a go of yr relationship.

middlesbrough

thanx xxx

» Add a new message to this topic