FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > truely unlucky

truely unlucky

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I've been alone now for six years! I have not been the luckiest person on the planet but I wont bore you with the details, I have had the misfortune of being in very boring and unhappy relationships and really want to try new and exciting things? Now that I've signed up to this site it seems there is a community of regulars that keep themselves to themselves and nobody else gets a look in??? Can anyone help please???

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *inaTitzTV/TS  over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

Just participate in the forums, that seems to work.

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Therein lies your answer....'regulars': become a 'regular'. I don't believe in 'luck' per se, it always seems a cop out being able to blame something external and immaterial.

By *ENDAROOSCouple  over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

"I've been alone now for six years! I have not been the luckiest person on the planet but I wont bore you with the details, I have had the misfortune of being in very boring and unhappy relationships and really want to try new and exciting things? Now that I've signed up to this site it seems there is a community of regulars that keep themselves to themselves and nobody else gets a look in??? Can anyone help please??? "

I don't believe that to true.... How well you do in swinging often depends the time and effort you put in. Plus the way you meet...

A good starting point is having decent profile text and photos.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 23/10/14 12:39:17]

Where are these regulars you speak of? If you're referring to the forum and chat rooms many don't use them. I certainly don't use them to find people to meet although many do. Get yourself known at socials/clubs would be my advice. If you approach it with the right attitude you Can Make it work.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"I've been alone now for six years! I have not been the luckiest person on the planet but I wont bore you with the details, I have had the misfortune of being in very boring and unhappy relationships and really want to try new and exciting things? Now that I've signed up to this site it seems there is a community of regulars that keep themselves to themselves and nobody else gets a look in??? Can anyone help please??? "

what or who is the common denominator in these boring and unhappy relationships?

Your outlook is exceedingly pessimistic and this one post exudes defeat, why do you think that will make other people want to interact with you?

My advice is try and be positive, interact with people in appositive and friendly manner, go to a social or two and just chat with no agenda....you might find that things change.

Good luck

By *adybee77Woman  over a year ago

MAMOBA, miles and miles of bugger all (Aberdeenshire)

Attitude has a lot to do with success. If you look for the negatives in everything, you will find them.

You mention previous relationships have been unfulfilling - but as it takes two, you need to examine and accept your own part in that.

As for regulars - there are people on here who use the forums a lot - so join in, post, don't worry when you seem to kill a thread by posting (I often do it) and just stay cheerful.

Noone will be attracted to someone who complains - its not an attractive trait.

Life is what you make of it, so chin up, smile and get on with it.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thanks for your input and advice. Sorry for being a drip... Take care. Xxx

As others have said, join in here, become a regular. Bloody hell even I get a few messages these days so if I can, I know you'll be able to!

Good luck OP!

» Add a new message to this topic